Justin fucking sun does it again

Hahahahahaha

Attached: 67811551-6802-4D1F-B9F9-66E53FCFF8D3.jpg (1136x622, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-buffett-lunch/warren-buffett-charity-lunch-fetches-record-4-57-million-winning-bid-idUSKCN1T238Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DUhBTrqrXro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Justin Sun is going to make boomers like crypto whether they want to or not

Attached: 1559327265645.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

holy fuck TRX and BTT are rebounding like crazy

reuters.com/article/us-buffett-lunch/warren-buffett-charity-lunch-fetches-record-4-57-million-winning-bid-idUSKCN1T238Y

How the fuck does he do it? All his worthless marketing actually makes it pump

Attached: whatisthisidonteven(2).webm (618x480, 195K)

MADMAN

Like I said in the other thread, his announcements are pure fucking chink garbage. Just be ready to short the new high, simple as that.

He spent 4.5 million to have lunch with buffet, just to shill his scam coin. What a mess

his market makers are some of the best in the industry

I wonder if he will stand up for Bitcoin too or just claim Tron is the best of all?

HOLY FUCK THIS IS BIG

A. FUCKING. MEAL.

AYYYYY LMAO

is it even recorded or in private? will the SEC allow it to be recorded or will Buffet make it a point not to be?

is this coin the perfect embodiment of buy the rumor sell the news?

the absolute state of crypto

Why not use some fake chink accounts and pump his shitcoin with that money instead? Buffett didn't even like Apple a few years ago because he didn't understand it, so how the fuck will this help anyone?

Lol now tron faggots are dumping and guess what chinks bots are accumulating like crazy. Is this the perfect trap?

yes

Berkshire Hathaway partnership!!!

extremely bearish if you ask me

clever way of making it to boomer mainstream news.
is it worth 4.5 million?

Would 4.5 million in advertising bring you the same sort of exposure to financial investors and traders? Don't think so.

me neither,acually a clever move,despite i think he cant make buffett invest, pretty sure he alrdy did his research on crypto.

I am banking more on all the people who follow anything Buffet related. Might be good exposure to TRX and crypto as a whole to those who otherwise are not as exposed. Not sure really, starting to wonder if I should have sold when it peaked at the announcement

HODLing either way as I don't see anything else with potential gains at the moment, aside from the risky ONE

You can see how young and egotistical he is in that pic.

HODL my tron for the new ponzi scam team JUST is working on

>inb4 buffet is going to rail that chink's asshole over the dining table

Attached: 1544912848291.jpg (800x600, 91K)

This has to be it. I can only imagine he has the best of the best backing him. Do we actually know anything about this guy's background/connections? I can only assume he is acting on behalf of chink overlords. Does he come from a notable family or something? I know he was the first to graduate from Jack Ma's university, whatever that's worth.

I believe it was rumored or even confirmed that he does. In China, family and connections are everything.

That's really not that much money so probably will be worth it, at least for personally for Sun.

Buffet comes off as patient and polite, I would imagine he will be doing a lot of listening, making a few lighthearted jabs and pointed questions about crypto, and generally trying to learn what he can.
Sun comes off as a sketchy salesman but I assume (hope) he has a more professional side when dealing with people who matter instead of marks.

> market sold on you

Literary the omg I won! post

TRONCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECTTTT

Wait so is this the announcement of an announcement of the announcement? Did he pump the coin 40% over this news?

Ah, great pump guys

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-18-45-30-15.png (1080x2160, 234K)

not a surprise considering the average IQ of TRX holders

its going higher. This news is going to do to TRX opposite of what the block.one & voice announcement did for EOS. Huge pump, followed by retrace, leading to a slow climb. With EOS, it was a huge dump, followed by a quick retrace, then a slow bleed. EOS has been at a top, TRX is just recovering from a bottom.

Bullish

GG Sun

Attached: file.png (3194x155, 22K)

4.5 mil is nothing. He dumped over 1 bil worth of his scamcoin on retards like pic related at the top of the 2017 bubble.

Attached: 1558727628352.jpg (399x399, 33K)

I just remember selling my 500 Trx coins that binance gave us for free at the all time high and buying link.

He's a fucking genius!! He's on every major news outlet and price is rising.

Attached: God tier marketing.png (1503x930, 408K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DUhBTrqrXro

Imagine him speaking in broken gook english to warren buffet.

Attached: tom_cruise.jpg (380x380, 25K)