This is now our board

You cannot stop it.

What's about to happen is inevitable.

We will become the elite.

Bitcoin (BSV) will become the world currency. It's price will be $100k by 2020. And over $1m by 2025. Nothing can stand in it's way. This is the destiny of Bitcoin.

Cheers.

Attached: 1544152674950.jpg (900x900, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY
youtube.com/watch?v=zxMU4C6bGKw
youtu.be/ggyABjicZt8
youtu.be/MHVWVP1WXmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bsv $1bil EOY 2050

+15 rupee

You belong to Twitter.

Your short term targets are too high. Also we shouldn’t be focused on becoming a new elite. We are trying to get away from the old system.

dont fucking cheers me you wanker
go die under a bus you spamming cunt
and take the rest of your pajeet hordes with you
fuckups, the lot of you

Attached: 2334snndsf.jpg (856x476, 51K)

cheers m8 :^)

> trying to get away from the old system.
> Craig constantly clucks about how his shitcoin is government-friendly, pro-kike and pro-bank
> constant verbal shitting on Monero/BCH and any true antisystem coins
Yeah sure moron, u are trying.

Yes sirs, Pajeetoshi posters rule bizness and financials board, post more of our beloved leader who does not know how to write a hello world scripts! More Creg sirs, pls XD!

Attached: 1550003623866.jpg (592x781, 230K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCAC1j2HTY

Remember this?

> “I am about to demonstrate a signing of a message with the public key that is associated with the first transaction ever done on bitcoin”

I don’t understand why is he saying recently “I will sign after proving in court” lol. lol. Wasn't that bbc fake stunt supposed to be real? hahaha

> “I don’t want money! I don’t want fame! I don’t wan adoration”

> “I will never do an interview ever again!”

right.

seems legit right goys?

Here the guy from bbc with his impressions, he was face to face with that clown: youtube.com/watch?v=zxMU4C6bGKw

> there will be no split
bch splits

> i will destroy bch
bch not destroyed

> btc will be $0 eoy 2018
btc $4000 eoy 2018

> i am satoshi
can’t sign a simple fucking message

> says I will sign after proving in court
but... wasn't the bbc stunt supposed to be a real signature? LOL

> submits a list of addresses of some fake tulip trust bullshit to court...
one of the addresses he claimed was signed by the real owner with a message saying the address is not belonging to this craig clown

> unlawfully registers a copyright on btc white paper and code in a stunt to cause a dump on btc
btc doesnt flintch

> next day copyright office confirms they didnt confirm this clown is satoshit and reaffirms that anyone can register anything with them
ultra fail

> some brainlets compare this piece of trash with trump, but trump is a winner
this clown is a loser

Guys this fakethosi clown is a fucking scam a pure and simple trash bag for everyone to see.

> He keeps putting a large biz budget for his trash biz shill army in an attempt to change public opinion
he fails miserably, anyone with one inch of brain sees this guy is a fucking trashbag scam

Fuck you and all you brainlets who support this fucking faketoshi loser piece of shit

Attached: 5654654.png (551x555, 101K)

BSV autists rule this clown world timeline. You better learn to deal with it or get the fuck on board.

BSV 15.000.000.000 Rupee EOY

BSV kills ALL types of fraud. Central banker fraud as well as ancap criminal fraud.

This is the new system. Rid of parasites, rid of scammers, rid of central banker kikes.

Attached: CSW_federal_reserve.png (795x1061, 173K)

The world will be free ancap wonderland or Orwell-style electronic concentration camp ruled by kikes, corporations and banks. Pick your side now.

False. It will be law and order system with sound money, transparent and immutable records for banks and governments as they will run on Bitcoin, and no possible way to inflate currency.

Income taxes will vanish and be replaced by smaller sales taxes. There will be no currency inflation, no fractional reserve bullshit and no bailouts for banker friends and no quantitative easing.

All criminals whether they are in government positions or retard ancaps will be caught and held to account.

A bitcoin world is ANTI-CRIME world.

When is Dr. Craig planning to introduce KYC?

> imagine that with today's technology that gives total control governments will willingly lower taxes while there are plenty of shitskins to feed
> imagine ruling kikes will abandon banks that give them total control over the world
Kys retard.

>implying they have a choice

Attached: 1559054469124.jpg (1909x2048, 316K)

Vitalik called bitcoin sv a scam
DUMP IT!

KYC is only for lightning nodes

Attached: LN_node_kyc.jpg (1203x815, 112K)

Whoa, sounds like a law and order system with sound money, transparent and immutable records for banks and governments as they will run on Bitcoin, and no possible way to inflate currency.

If this clown was somehow dangerous for bankers, he would have been killed long time ago.
Danger is a reason why real Satoshi is anonymous (There is high probability that Paul le Roux or Dave Kleiman is Satoshi).

>he thinks lightning is an immutable system of peer to peer transactions

Attached: 482472322.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

What if the government needs to reverse a transaction, filthy anarchist?

user did you mean 100K Indian Rupees? >.

Shut the fuck up retard, you only heard of paul about two weeks ago and now you're speaking with all this confidence he's satoj.

Attached: 1559563090230.jpg (968x1000, 249K)

But it triggers you, huh

yes good sirs very stiff 10 million rupees end of year

That fucker is actually going to win because of his fucking trusts. I can't fucking believe this bullshit. Fuck you all.

No not in the slightes. I just kek when all the #notmysatoshi retards jump from one person to the next in desperation. Even if it was paul, he's rotting in jail because of based creg doing god's work getting a psychopath locked up.

Attached: 1559566469555.jpg (5120x3413, 1.36M)

In that case my money is on the Orwell kike system. they will just use their slave immigrant army against citizens anyway. thats their plan. its easy to get troops to fire on citizens when the troops aren't american. mexican nationals are flooding the marines and army right now. green card program. at least thats what they say it's for. in reality it's a conscription force.

You're being trolled, newfag. Also, you have to go back to Twitter.

Fuck this. I'm buying

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

America isn't the whole world buddy.
Maybe in the future planet will be a mix of ancap wonderlands and Orwell kike shitholes .
What this retard and his paid trolls don't understand is that if they "win" and manage to destroy BTC, their shitcoin will die too.
Compare this with based Roger. His main activity is to develop BCH but he is contributing to the entire industry as well.

Realistically tho... even btc the most known crypto can’t even make those prices. Why are you bsv shills more delusional than linkies

should I buy with robinhood or use something else?

I bought 10 for suicide insurance at 180, was going to do this earlier at 50 dollars BUT FUCKING MONTLY PAY REEEEEEEEE I COULD HAVE 30 OR MORE AAAAAAAAAA

Crypto since 2011 and biz since 16.

Attached: IMG_20190513_112405.jpg (858x874, 86K)

Fucking Sanjay Vision shills
Fuck off to the vindaloo

If CSW was Satoshi, he would be dead shortly after revealing his identity. Case closed.

Please fill this in and return to your supervisor.

Attached: IMG_20190319_083310.jpg (573x680, 77K)

>10 rupee has been deposited into your account

checkt
kekt
and that corefag is rekt

Attached: 1559384020130.jpg (798x770, 119K)

pajeet this pajeet that

cry to your mom, butthurt bitch, you corefags lost

bow down, retard

Sweet now i have 135 BSV and 10 rupees. Maybe i'll use relayX to instantly swap the 10 rupees into bsv and make a viable micropayment on the real BitCoin.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-12-44-54-56.png (720x1280, 63K)

bump for our board now

Attached: 1559161286115.jpg (1184x999, 179K)

I'm sorry I think there was already solution to all of this.

Attached: 0xbtc.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

if you don't buy bsv, you're literally retarded at this point in my humble opinion.

Sure thing Satoj

Attached: indian-tech-support-1.jpg (1200x792, 118K)

Keep in mind that I'm screencapping Tulip cucks and after January 2020 their humiliation will be set in stone. Forever.

Attached: 1512326241859.png (691x435, 12K)

you guys are getting duped by a delusional fraud and it's both sad and frustrating

should I just buy some of this shitcoin for short term gains? unfortunately it seems to be doing ok

>you guys are getting duped by a delusional fraud and it's both sad and frustrating

Attached: 2B9B5B73-4647-4DAE-A29E-26EF476CE15A.jpg (640x360, 24K)

The desperation is real with you cunts. Must deny reality
Must deny reality
mUsT DENy ReALiTY
MUST DENY Reality
MUST DENY REALITY.

Attached: IMG20190603144325.jpg (3456x4608, 3.13M)

oh and i forgot to say "always do the opposite of biz".

Bitch you got that BSV

Jesus Christ.
At least linkies have technical arguments and reasons when you call them out out their spammy shit.
You bsv cockroaches can't even begin to defend this retarded bullshit artist and just bail on threads when it gets too hot. I look forward to the day that Ayre stops funding this shit and you end up starving to death in the shit-stained Indian gutter that you live in.

Just bait the retards and screencap their larp, particularly about the trust. The day of eternal humiliation is nearing, it will become a new meme for years ahead.

are they memeing or are they just in a cult of personality?

Half of the messages are written by Craigh when drunk

They have a real homo echo chamber on Twitter. That's why these people don't belong on Jow Forums.

Yes yes, it'll just delusion. Lets go back and feel nice and comfy in our posm digital gold.

Attached: IMG_20190417_164342.png (1760x1850, 614K)

>patent trolling
>meaning anything at all
kys retarded boomer

>seething
Daily reminder that CSW can't code and his best skill is memorizing and quoting Satoshi's forum posts

youtu.be/ggyABjicZt8

Protecting BitCoin from kikes isn't patent trolling. It will be freely available on BSV.
Gas yourself retard. Literally teaches super computer programming at a masters level. youtu.be/MHVWVP1WXmA

Fell for the helloworld bait. Kek.

Attached: vitalik hawking.jpg (680x680, 289K)

>cope
youtu.be/ggyABjicZt8

>spamming pointless vague and broad patents isn't patent trolling

Attached: yikes.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Yes a nucoiner interviewer in an eth shirt and a commie russian pedo meth head scam artist blow out 17 degree creg and his NSA contracts. However will i recover?

Attached: 1559563516755.jpg (1000x1426, 217K)

Narrating a slideshow isn't coding.

>Guys this fakethosi clown is a fucking scam a pure and simple trash bag for everyone to see.
dude i love bsv and i like it to grow but i also fucking hate this fake satoshi craig, hope he get fucked in court.

Here is it again so people can see the opinion of the most important person in crypto after Nick Szabo (the real Satoshi) about BSV
youtu.be/ggyABjicZt8

Checked. Doing God's work, user

COPE
Who and who? Sorry i never got in to magical crypto friends or wanna be alt righters...

Attached: 1559253980040.jpg (840x348, 259K)

I had 80 BSV at $50, before I switched them for a BTC short and lost it all, give me one reason not to kill myself

You can still buy
Buy all the way up to 20k BTC ATH

Ffs not to rub salt in the wounds but why would you leverage trade BTC with your BSV you fuckin gonk

its ok BSV is going to crash back down to 50 bucks tomorrow

youtu.be/ggyABjicZt8

I can't, I lost it all remember. The way I see it it's gonna be 1k+ by the end of the year and I will have missed the opportunity of a lifetime

I'm inclined to believe this guy is fake however I wouldn't mind having a suicide stack just incase. I do but see it on binance where can I get some

Craig is like a barking dog that don’t bite

I wish, why would it, it dumped to 200 and went straight back up to 220

Us BSV bois run this shithole now

I'm a bsv-bro, but god I hope so. That would be awesome.

Hope so, want more.

> Shitcoin
> BSV
Pick one

Attached: stiffed.jpg (228x200, 71K)

ok I choose it's a shitcoin??

>Pick one
ugh... i'll take a shitcoin

Didn't you leave this board because your funding went dry?