QNT security experts got scammed

So the scammers got scammed?

Or was it always their secret plan to pump and then dump...

Who would you trust these guys to handle millions of dollars worth of transactions now?

QNT guys already telling each other its all ok...

Banks in Q1 2019, treasury for community plebs will be announced soon. Many partnerships, many clients, good CV

Attached: IMG_20190604_093044_404.jpg (1246x1280, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xd0466380C27902c42077c483772987A1102af850
etherscan.io/address/0xd0466380c27902c42077c483772987a1102af850#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Attached: 1558338094638.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Nice try faggots, you cant stop the QNT train.

Price is already dropping. They did not even follow listing procedures, just sent money to a random address.

Looking at the etherscan address they paid 40k of QNT and 98 ETH to that address. So that is $100k down the drain

etherscan.io/address/0xd0466380C27902c42077c483772987A1102af850

Why did the quant team send 10k more after 3 days? Seems weird af

what is happening?

I wish I could pull a stunt like this. $100k for free.

You can't make this shit up

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-112904_Telegram.jpg (1080x1444, 603K)

What a shitshow...and people still make fun of LINK.

LINK is so anti hype, they never announce anything so never have to wind anything back

thanks just bought 100k

Oh good lord. Cyber security is one thing but being fooled by someone because of their avatar... They are autistic old men, basically.

and that's how it should be. Incredible how no other project in crypto still hasn't learned anything.

Human error. Anyone can have a busy day and rush something without thinking it through. Lot of scammers in crypto. Gil is clean cut guy he probably is used to trusting people in business.

Wow. How did it happen? They joined a fake Bitmax channel?

>putting your money in retards

And this shit is worth 25 millions lmao

Yes

They are now pushing the big thing they have been working on for 6 months. Imagine if it's a disappointment :)

These guys probs have very little money from ICO left due to offices in UK and USA and sponsoring consensus and all else they paid for like hyperledger and so on.

Another 100k down the drain... These guys will keep dumping their team tokens to fund their holiday and fancy conferences. They are loving this gravy train!

etherscan.io/address/0xd0466380c27902c42077c483772987a1102af850#tokentxns

They dumped on IDEX over the weekend, it seems. What an absolute shambles, though - shit like this should simply never happen.

Highlights a very interesting side issue, though, and one we should never forget - the humans are always weak like in the chain and will fuck up well before the tech does.

How many people have lost funds due to tech failure vs. forgetting their own fucking passwords, for instance?

Silly fuckers.

They have $9.4m in quant tokens left

Not sure about their ico funds

Lmao and yet it's my only coin in the green today
Crypto is truly clown world

I wonder what the different strategy & approach is

>I wonder what the different strategy & approach is

Well they tried everyone's obvious first step:

> send funds to literally anyone who asks you to on an anonymous chat service

Now perhaps they are going to attempt something ridiculous like:

> deal only with verified agents who can prove they represent the exchange

LMAO BAGHOLDER COPE

DAILY REMINDER: QUANT IS A SCAM

QNT is legit and I'm super bullish, but this is one hell of an embarrassing fuck-up. Absolutely fucking stupid.

the liquidity is dogshit, they could drip feed into the order books, but at best they're looking at $1m before people catch what's happening and all dump simultaneously.

I think they should never have mentioned it, no one would have known they got scammed. PR disaster to come and tell the TG.

Super fucked. Dumping upwards. Oh no please help us!

I think we will see massive dump after "announcement"

This. Probably too honest for their own good.

I'm bullish as fuck on Quant, but they're enterprise/corporate guys entering the crypto world, compared to most projects which are usually the other way around. For that reason they're not fully clued up on how toxic and downright retarded the crypto scene can be. I'm sure they'll learn in time.

I'd rather that though than the other way around. 95% of crypto projects hit a brick wall where some NEET creates decent tech but then finds they don't have the skills or connections to gain any sort of adoption for it. Quant on the other hand has very good tech, a vital use case, and the kind of team where they can make things happen with it.

I remain extraordinarily bullish, but they could do with an advisor or something to help them understand how to deal with a community largely made up of autistic basement dwellers. The usual corporate rules don't apply.

>Flushes money down a toilet
>I'm still bullish
Grow up you faggots and stop gambling.

Why was the screenshot deleted then? Is it a scam by Quant? What are they hiding?

Qnt is a scam, pump and dump.

No announcement today it seems. Another let down.

Only announcement today was that they got scammed

Not anymore

I was bullish on QNT, but after these "cybersecurity experts" falling for such an avoidable and easily detectable phishing scam shows that they are incompetent as fuck. QNT is now just another overhyped shitcoin.