BIG announcement tomorrow afternoon. I guarantee that all of the link marines will be smiling

BIG announcement tomorrow afternoon. I guarantee that all of the link marines will be smiling.

Attached: IMG_20190606_141559.jpg (512x512, 13K)

/pajeet/

Ranjeet bought back in

Yes ofcourse

Stfu you stupid kike nigger fuck 2 years of this shit im so tired

Attached: Copium.png (800x388, 242K)

571 banks?

fuck you nigger im not falling for this scam

low quality larp

You don't have to believe me. I just want you all to know that you are sitting on something very special.

Dogecoin x Chainlink partnership is going to change the face of crypto as we know it. Are you ready?

Attached: toilet coin.jpg (1080x810, 128K)

Attached: D355FDBB-1091-408C-9444-48C13D2EE586.jpg (800x388, 38K)

I'm starting to think that whales are playing with our emotions to manipulate the price and then when it always turns out it was a nothingburger because some literally believe everything a larp says. Fellow marines, stay strong. These kikes will burn in hell

Bless. Truly the future of crypto.

Attached: a0126590_2314684.jpg (640x853, 80K)

The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee meets every Tuesday and Thursday to discuss kittens and kitten related accessories.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

YOU ARE A MANIAC

I just wish my life was more exciting and I had other things to do instead of lurk this shitty board.

Attached: 1557447089018.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Why the fuck do you even worry about price at this point.
If you hold link, you literally already made it. Not get some mf'ing patience.

I'm not braindead so yeah I know that. Like said, there's not much else in my life either. Of course I will wait for as long as is needed but I'm so tired of having to save money on even basic life requirements like food. I just don't want to think about money anymore

One day chain link crypto currency coin will be 10 000 United States american dollars

What timezone ?

Finally the blogpost

Three in a row, very nice

tomorrow chain link will be to 10$ trust me

Checked

Attached: DD719A61-708B-4646-B466-833D63454308.jpg (226x281, 21K)

do the needful sir

T-This time for real!

Dude, get a hammock, and start hiking.
Sleep outside, watch the stars, smoke some weed. Just enjoy the little things.

DUDE WEED

LARP #256 this week

Agreed. I actually make more than 98% of this board and in reality my job requires very little of me. However, I do not want to have to answer to anyone or be beholden to anyone dictating the use of my time. Just wish Sergey would hurry up w/the singularity

>120k linklet

>yeah brah just go play in the bushes and hang from a tree.
Pajeet lyfe.

I can't, wagecucking leaves me zero energy to do anything else except sleep and consume (and very little time)
Surprised to see so many people in similar situation.

Whales, please dump it as always so I can accumulate more. I need more Linkies, only 1000 stinkies in my coinfolio

@CryptoGodfatha is that you? Let me guess, POTUS announces we're moving to the LINK standard.

Shouldn't be too surprising. The real redpill is that despite how much you make, unless you work for yourself or are making literal millions/yr at your job, you are still a wagecuck. My HHI is over 300k/yr, but I still need to show up everyday and deal with someone else's problems. I wish I had more time to enjoy the fruits of my labor and if you live in 2nd tier US city and plan to have a family, I think that amounts to somewhere in the neighborhood of $3-5 million.

NEETs on this board need to understand that you are not "making it" with $100k, that may last you a couple years tops.

stinkers entering full on delusion mode i see

LMAO

depends on how and where you live.
In my home country it would last me maybe 3 years. In my current country of residence and my current situation 100K would allow me to live comfy for a good 20 years, if I stop smoking and fucking bitches maybe even 25

My post assumes that you would like to have modern amenities like electricity, running water, basic hygiene, government stability, etc.

>Fuck off daleet nigger

Hey SatoshiFlipper, you're a fuckin faggot.

Check em

Of course my chair is special

My target is 20mm. For me that’s the exact amount where anything beyond is diminishing returns and not worth the risk of the volatility.
t. 120K stinks

I have a Diesel generator, better Internet connection than in my home country and a river not far away, and the next bigger village is about 20km away. What do you need more

Larpcunt

*HONK*

Isn’t there a big announcement this weekend? Or is this different

He's just a fukcing arrogant pee pee with average TA skill. Always promoting himself to have others buy his bags AFTER he has secured his position.

I did have a few omens that point to chain link going big

Yes faggot, everyone knows that. NEET's with only $100k portfolios are betting they will be able to amass a multimillion dollar portfolio before they use up their funds.

$3-4m in traditional investments with $2-3m in crypto is my goal to live comfy

Attached: 1558974617843.jpg (195x195, 7K)

>muh announcements

fuck off

$3-5 million is basically a minimum - nothing extravagant.

$30+mill is around the point where I think any desire is not beyond reach and family legacy is secured for generations assuming you raise your children well.

I'd like to start cashing out around $10+ a little at a time and quit my job around the $30 mark.

I am tempted to try running a node, but I have zero tech experience. I know a few other dolphins (100k+ link) and have discussed forming our own group node - but we'd still need someone with considerable tech knowledge to do most of the implementation. Any other dolphins out there on this path?

Is sergey going finally NATSOC?

Attached: 1523243466211.png (750x959, 1.37M)

>implying he wasn't Hitlers reincarnation from the start

> everyone knows that
>

You are a NEET for a reason you dirty nigger

I'm not a NEET. I just don't like to spend and invest into dying industries, economies and institutions. With a good 4G connection I can work from my hut and put everything I earn into metals, crypto, fuel, ammunition, bitches and smokes

100K would be fine
100K would allow me to actually move to a place I want to live then decide what I would do for work . I never I my think any meet wants to make billions or at least me I just want something that isn't soul crushing and can have me working just a few days a week. Not everyone wants to be some rich retard

mmmm yea suck some cocks too thats the life

Listen up you broke ass, hut-dwelling currynigger, my post was not directed at you. If $100k is good enough for to live like a favela-lord, more power to you. Regardless, your comments are wildly irrelevant as you live in the 3rd world, rub stick for heat, and pick through fallen trees for insects to consume.

>Hakuna Matata

This

Attached: 1540503693578.jpg (616x261, 48K)

I wouldn't consider the Balkans third world. well okay it is third world, but it doesn't stink as much as India, then again, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro, Mazedonia and most of Serbia are smelling like shit, but not my place.

My toilet is very "special" indeed.

Attached: 1516190676739.png (591x730, 34K)

LARP. I can't believe how easily the runts here soak up clickbait. It goes without saying "There's a sucker born every minute"