>there are brainlets here still not all in

You have less than 6 months to accumulate before the moon mission to $600/oz.

Enjoy cashing out your link for rent money at $.1 a link and $200 btc at the bottom of next economic crisis. I’ll be buying your capitulation.

Fucking zoomer brainlets

Attached: 48BE47E9-5B81-4C9B-9FE4-EF314841D6FA.jpg (569x398, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v53y0_deygc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where to buy physical silver?

I’ve been hearing that shit for 10 years.

>asking a question that is literally answered every day on here

Attached: C3904524-B2BC-41DB-9B65-26466B3EEA53.jpg (821x797, 183K)

I just want user's thread about silver to go well

get cheap rounds or some sunshine mint 10oz bars.

jmbullion.com was running a promo where they sold 10 rounds at post a while back for first time buyers

pawn shop irl will jew you just order it

Attached: 1513913519795.png (1236x1320, 80K)

I hope it gets a shit ton of hate. I’m saving all these threads to repost in a years time and laugh at how JUSTd every fag here gets

Attached: 38F49D4D-E0C9-473E-AEA4-936EEC266C3A.jpg (125x125, 2K)

imagine how stupid you will feel when you don't own any silver and you were warned about its undervaluation for an entire decade.

Attached: 11378086_896539740438713_1110488615_n.jpg (662x662, 58K)

ROTFLMFAO, ok cupcake. See you in 6 months when silver is still sub $20.

Okay, I will buy silver bricks now.

Silver is fucking worthless and is a byproduct of refining other metals, why the fuck am I going to waste my time and money on it? Fuck that, I'm just gonna go pan for gold instead. Literally FREE gold right out of the ground!

Attached: current.jpg (3264x1824, 286K)

YES! BUY MEANINGLESS BARS MADE OF SHINY GRAY METAL!

see you in 5 years if you haven't committed suicide by then.

I have loads of silver coins and this shit is one of the worst performing investments I have ever made.

600/oz??? I'll be rich!

>grug dont understand computer money
>grug buy shiny rock
>shiny rock is good in grug hand
>computer money is not here went comp is off

Gas station

>says the guy typing this from an electronic box that heavily uses silver

apmex, jmbullion, goldsilver. apmex takes crypto, not sure about the other 2.

I has lots, more than I will show but here is sum silvers

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-130835.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

This is the easiest investment ever, you are a complete brainlet if you fomo into this shit after the recession later this year. It's been crabbing for so long how could you ignore it?

Attached: comfy_.jpg (300x373, 40K)

So I'll put $100 in Silver and I should be fine for the collapse?

Literally the most conductive metal known to man

Got a shitload of silver dimes. Gonna sell it on eBay around the depth of the recession.

lol

what is crabbing

Just a reminder that governments will print money out of existence

do the needful sirs. buy shiny rock

Attached: 15579745246431.jpg (637x960, 125K)

you are new

Attached: biz-crab-line.jpg (775x625, 299K)

>computer money is not here went comp is off
partially true for Lightning Network

Shiny rocks are the money of the future

Attached: clown.jpg (569x760, 57K)

in some ways. crabbing is when the price just fluctuates up and down for a long time, going sideways rather than rising or falling yes?

I'm all in.

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Based
>he doesn't have a heavy sack of silver junk

maybe

Attached: biz-crab-line-nothing-happening-boring.png (1500x863, 156K)

I'm more familiar with the Bart myself

If I buy by the kilo will I be alright? Can currently drop $1500 on some bars right now and $600 next week. Will I be ok?

Please, anons. Please explain to the group WHY you believe the asset is undervalued.

Attached: 1559758384589.jpg (1500x1126, 51K)

gold silver ratio is 90:1
when everybody is broke in a few years and returns to using boomer rocks as a store of value, silver will be much more useful in trading as it will be much easier to divide than gold will be when its $50K+ per Oz.

Why must crypto and precious metals be at odds with each other when fiat is their common enemy?

It's the second most versatile commodity next to oil.

Cause a lot of people in crypto see PM as just "boomer rocks" and mock them cause they see old people talking about them on TV commercials.

this, i spent like 50k on silver in 2011. if i had bought bitcoin instead i would be a billionaire instead of sitting at -50%

buying silver over gold is like buying litecoin over bitcoin, only dumb fucks do it.
plus, gold is about to break the fib resistance line that has been cucking him since 2013. if we break it we are unironically getting new ATH

silver stackers btfo

youtu.be/v53y0_deygc

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (700x500, 333K)

And a lot of precious metals autistic think Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme which it is but unfortunately if Bitcoin is a Ponzi so are precious metals

OP is a faggot who makes 1 post PM threads then scurries off to make another. Dumb shit can stay poor with his rocks.

>b-but what will you do when the world collapses adn there is no electricity?

When that happens it's all over, OP. Your fantasies of off-grid living in a dystopian world, fantasies of trading a silver dollar for 40 acres, are just that - fantasy. You'll be dead in 72 hours like the rest of us. And some nigger will be holding your stack of rocks.

Buy LINK faggot OP. Buy LINK.

In the wooded area behind the rest stop

Attached: silverboom.jpg (675x601, 66K)

What is the ATH expected to be?

Jow Forums is it really possible for someone to be this dumb?

Attached: wideeyed.jpg (800x450, 40K)

lmao what the fuck. that dumb cunt implied because he doesn't have children or a wife that is the only reason he has time to buy gold/silver. as if spending like 10 minutes picking out what coins or bars you want and pressing one button on your cached shipping and billing information would take up all his time.

i don't own gold or silver btw. women are retarded.

>And some nigger will be holding your stack of rocks
What makes you think they're going to survive?

>implying crypto goes down in times of economic uncertainty and distrust in the US dollar
Imagine being this boomer. Crypto is the new and improved precious metals market

Attached: the-eternal-boomer.jpg (480x360, 43K)

>false dichotomy

Attached: 146224377.jpg (550x422, 35K)

It really is possible. Coin collecting precious metals sperglords are actually that retarded. Walking contradictions.

I meant you, dummy.

600 oz is 1.1 million for me

Gold and silver might 2x in the next 10 years. Litecoin went 23$ to 120 in the last 3 months, kill yourself kike, you will never make your money back and lost so much you should consider suicide

Attached: argument2.jpg (736x916, 260K)

Attached: this.jpg (322x469, 36K)

You think someone bagholding a shitcoin for a few months is bad? There are boomers who have been bagholding silver for decades.

Why so vicious? You know none of that shit is guaranteed. I absolutely know silver will 2x.

dey going to bring back the trade

Attached: blackchain.png (1024x853, 1.52M)

Precious metals are not really investments. They preserve your money against inflation and deflation. It's better to buy them with a percentage of your profits made off of your income sources rather than bank on them going up in value over time. They generally do not do that barring surges and crashes which are uncommon. They stand still and retain their value while fiat money continues to lose purchasing power.

If we look back fifty years the average closing price of an ounce of silver was $1.80. Just by accounting for inflation that $1.80 has the same purchasing power as $12.67 today. No matter how you earned your USD back then, this is how much the value of every cent went down. You would need all income sources to consistently outperform the rate of inflation or else you effectively lose money in the long run. However if you stored away some of your portfolio in silver and gold then that money is no longer beholden to the value of the USD but rather the silver or gold you bought with it.

Long story short you do not really make money with gold or silver. Instead you preserve your money through them.

>Take Venezuelas gold
>pump it

Cope

>Why so vicious?
Because you fucking boomers are sickening, make me physically ill.

Attached: q boomer.png (1000x829, 141K)

that's an abstract pepe if i've ever seen one
very rare

Attached: 1518661977947.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>jews
What makes you think they are going to survive?

They will eat all the goyim babies.

Attached: 1504780437114.jpg (563x575, 245K)

>moon mission to $600/oz
where are the proofs, fag?

Attached: 1463609389594.jpg (928x1399, 257K)

>cashing out link for $.1 a link
>a decentralized oracle network on the dawn of a smart contract boon is worth no more than 10 million USD in a recession
who's the fucking brainlet here

100mil*

no one wants your linkies zoomer