A message from a LINK OG

I am unironically 99% in LINK and have held since Oct 17. I am in the top 600 wallets. What I see when I look at Quant is the same as what I saw with Link - it is too technical for brainlets to grasp, so there will be a long drawn out phase of accumulation while everyone tries to understand the project with autistic hivemind until it finally beds itself into Jow Forums lore by which time it is already too late.

Attached: 64p4hiu286231.jpg (750x474, 41K)

Holy shit fuck off with your cringe shill you massive faggot

Fuck off thot poster.

user... really? you honestly made this thread again?
SAGE and kys

Like I said, you faggots will too be late to realize this.

No. Quant is a half assed approach at the problem. You don't use centralized software with decentralized backends.

Also, you have no idea how to value the token because all deals are done behind closed doors. On an open network everyone pays the going rate of gas or however they price it, but quant is jut a bunch of promises with no proof. The whole goals is to be trustless yet quant thinks it's a good idea to go trusted....

>Gook chink pic

Attached: 2.png (294x1128, 300K)

source on this bitch plz

This post is so fake and gay that this has to be reverse FUD. Never took the time to look at QNT but I’m unironically going to now. Fuck you op I’m sure it’s a piece of shit and I’m wasting my time

>I am in the top 600 wallets.

tfw in the top 20 QNT wallets.

I am literally going to have tens of millions from this fucking thing, fucking hell.

I would pay 300 LINK for this biche to sit on my face

who is that fine ass lady OP, I need to know

would pay to date her with my 100 QNT, and I might give you some tips if you tell me the name

fake and gay

>but quant is jut a bunch of promises with no proof. The whole goals is to be trustless yet quant thinks it's a good idea to go trusted

based and redpilled

top 600 is actually not that much. a bit over 70K linkies.

i'm going to get rich from LINK fuck off you attention seeking faggot. quant already bent the knee, they are shit and will never be a top coin.

get listed on an exchange first you fucking homo

that's $700,000,000 by 2025 user

Sign message with top 600 wallet thanks

Back. Everyone who held this shit also were heavy in JNT and thought LINK was shit. Seems like a bunch of bagholders trying to hype some half assed announcement of a potential partnership.
Also can anybody debunk this user? Didn’t do much reading but had this same thought even though the idea seems decent at first

shanelink isdogshit bisch. quant is above everything, ruling and joining all crypto, redesigning the net, and connecting everything. unironically will ake btc look like dogshit bisch. 10 k quant owner will be 10 million american dogshit dollars inside 24 months bisch

>Also can anybody debunk this user?

facts can't be debunked, fren.

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM

Attached: boards.4channel.org:biz:thread:14008079.jpg (968x424, 88K)

Attached: evolution.jpg (939x500, 614K)

sure it will pumpkin

>quantards calling chainlink a scam
>quantards think turning the whole of Jow Forums against them is 'shilling'

somehow, you're more braindead than i thought.

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM.