Why haven't you bought ZIL yet Jow Forums? Do you not want to be wealthy?

Why haven't you bought ZIL yet Jow Forums? Do you not want to be wealthy?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190606-194044_Chrome.jpg (1080x1521, 478K)

your mother is a filthy cunt and everytime she looks at you she feels guilt because she knows that her husband is not your real father

35k Zillet checking in

am i retarded or is this actually pretty big news?
i dont own any zil right now but pepsi actually used zilliqas blockchain and it made shit better

why wouldnt they continue using it in the future? some user tell me im a retard please this seems like easy money

The news has a suspicious lack of detail. Allegedly it was done by Pepsi in South Asia. The news was released by Mindshare, who i don't know if they represent Pepsi.
Was it a simple demo done by a Zil team member trying to shill? Where does the 28% number come from? Was it done by a low level manager invested in Zil? or higher ups researching the idea?
big if true, but we've seen similar scams pulled off by low level employees before

thank you for the well thought out opposite viewpoint

nigga like, like nigga how is my pepsi 30% more efficient? its a drink, i drink it, it cant be more efficnelty drank

They always were honest in Zilliqa, too honest sometimes so i tend to believe this news, anyway this was just a test and we should wait for more information.

zilliqa is one of the better coins out there, that being said its over 10x from ico with mainnet with 0 transactions on it, ill pass for now

You just dont know how to dig for crumbs.
PepsiCo in Asia launched 2 ad campaigns: one using blockchain for settlement, the other -- not using it.
28% come from comparing the Zilliqa campaign to the trad one.
Payments were not settled in ZIL, but in some kind of single use token (NAT, they called it iirc). So, the smartcontract, blockchain part of the project was Zilliq. Mindshare was the ad agency. PepsiCo was a test subject.

What is unclear, is what exactly is measured as increased efficiency. They say impressuons, but Im no marketing person and have no idea what that is. Imo, better efficiency comes from somehow blockchain decreasing the cooldown period between metrics updates so that only the very best available ad places are taken. Or perhaps the blockchain let them reduce the minimal order size and they could buy as few as 1 ad show at a time and avoiding buying 1000 ad placements at the same site, even if it has an unsteady flow of viewers.

Anyway, it is more of a Mindshare paetnership than PepsiCo, but Pepsi is more recognized, which is why it is in all the headlines.

Whether it is bullish for Zil, idk. This could be a training, internal hackaton kinda thing that was just to give devs understanding of what works and what doesnt. This could be a first step to integrate Zil for advertising solutions. Idk

Are you retarded? Honest question, like are you a little slow?

Why don't you answer the question, big brain?

I like your input. Do you think Zilliqa launching smart contracts on the 10th can cause a pump?

You will never get wealthy with zilliqa since it cannot stay above 300. This is like 7th rejection in the past 30 days.

this nigga right here. aight, go ahead then, tell me, explain to me how this soda got 30% faster then, im waiting. billion dollar pepsi over here stupid as hell huh? need some ziquila monster to speed em up cause the ydumb as hell and cant figure it out on they own. luckily we can all buy the zilquilla cause it sooo fucking "gnarly" aint it?? cause if they so good why dont pepsi just buy their ass and make em make they pepsi faster then.

Other than Pepsi, are there any other big Mindshare clients that are using ZIL, not counting the unsubstantiated Facebook rumors?

Attached: 1200px-Hermès.svg.png (710x314, 48K)

8th time's the charm. Coming for it right now

>What is unclear, is what exactly is measured as increased efficiency. They say impressuons, but Im no marketing person and have no idea what that is.
What this suggests is that the cost per impression, that is per influenced view, was cheaper using the Zilliq project than the non-Zilliq one.

But like, how does Blockchain improve marketing efficiency? I'm actually a marketer but I have no understand what all these companies are using Blockchains to improve. Doesn't it just provide proof of work?

You're right. Resistance gets stronger every time you test it. You should probably sell now

Mindshare's CEO said a lot of their clients show interest in project proton, The pepsi news was confirmation he told the truth.

I suspect you are a high IQ white guy impersonating a low IQ black guy. In which case, seriously well done! Thanks for the laugh!

It doesn't even have to improve it, if a company can save costs with that technology they will.

A lot of office jobs would be replaced by this automatization, So the company would save shittons of cash by hiring less people. Other companies would be forced to do the same to stay competitive (unless some governments force to bypass the technology by law to secure jobs), but it will be inevitable.

I guess the only thing holding it back is that for the market its still a technology that is too new, that has not proven its test of time. So they'll either run small tests themselves or wait for startups to check out this technology.

Either way each decade has its new boom, 20 years ago it was the tech industry change and internet. Soon its gonna be blockchain.

Another factor is that we will be paying more and more stuff cashless in the future, so unless the banks do a better technology or just copy blockchain and set it as a standard themselves we are moving inevitable to a world where blockchain will at least play a huge role in our society. Not only financially but also in many other ways like automatization.

Ooooo

oooOOOoooOOOooOOOO