Once you're in a call center, is there any way to escape a call center?

Once you're in a call center, is there any way to escape a call center?

Attached: 1559784337018.jpg (3456x4608, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L98YcOSaMK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I know it all looks hopeless, but I have done it.

You have several avenues - higher tier call centers, usually stuff like financial advisors, which can lead to sales / branch work. Other sales jobs (real estates, cars). Or, the best route - get an education and apply it.

yeah there is a door that you can leave through. it will have an "exit" sign above it. Go through that door and you will be out of the call center. Cheers

amazon has great work opportunities

Get a fork-lift license

The only offers I've gotten are insurance sales through being an insurance agent. And I'm not going back to college. My degree is already worthless and I'm not going to put myself in further debt just to get a shitty education so I can do something I hate (coding) for 50K a year and be in more debt.

Hang up the phone bro

Wait, you have a CS degree and work in a call center? You know how fucked that is? You can always be a fucking scrum master or business analyst, just put in a year or two as a developer, and then you never have to touch coding again. Also, your pay will at least double.

No I have an "informatics" degree with no internship. I applied for business analyst through my company's internal hire program but I think they're delaying review of it for me on purpose. Not that I can blame them, I have to take days off nearly every week because of how much I despise the job.

So learn some web dev and get a job. Not even trolling.

>pick react or angular
>write a quick project
>go to interviews

I barely passed Java GUI shit in college and I hate coding you expect me to make a project during my off time that's even half-acceptable?

>i am not motivated to learn
no, you can't escape the call center

Pshhh yea. Nobody uses gay-ass Java GUI. In fact, Java itself is a bitch. Have you tried JavaScript? It's a joke.

Unless your IQ is literally under 100, you can do this shit pretty easily. I am not saying you are going to become a leet hacker, but learning one fucking framework should take you a week if you had more than one programming class.

Anyway, this is your answer, take it or leave it. If you need help on technical details, ask now.

>You can always be a fucking scrum master or business analyst, just put in a year or two as a developer
Not when there's 40 applicants with a degree per position. CS is going to see what it was like to be a lawyer in 2001.

This.
No one should waste their time trying to help you, you obviously enjoy it since you won't try anything to get out.

tell them someone in your home has cancer

if they continue calling, say you will sue if they continue disturbing the patient's rest with unsolicited calls

Buy a list of tcpa litigators and sneak them into your call queues. Everyone will get to leave.

Maybe it will, but at this point there aren't enough devs. You can code and be had for cheap? You will get a job.

I'd like to learn, I'd just like to learn anything that isn't coding.

My giga-brainlet best friend went from phone guy to managing the telesales floor for a major cellular company in the U.K. Anything is possible if he can do it.

>easy public slut use

Try this one if you ever get laid off: youtu.be/L98YcOSaMK8

what city do u work in? go find a big company and get any meme DB/devops/IT/RUN team job, 60k+ job and its cake. most places are contract to hire.

You can join the military instead.

i have a bs and ms in cs with a portfolio and i cant get a soft eng position anywhere in the united states. purple squirrel job openings give h1b visa approvals or they just outsource. get into trades and spend it on crypto if you want money in 2019

I can't pretend to be a good goy long enough to get promoted.

I tried. Why would they take me, with my meme degree and no internships when they can get an H1B or some Harvard grad who moved to Phoenix just for the job?

Based and anarchistpilled.

Attached: The Hardest Prison to Escape.jpg (750x823, 125K)

Welding. Or any trade. But mainly welding.

i used to think like you til i got in, most jobs are memes, just get a recruiter and get ur foot in the door, RECRUITERS are paid to get you a job, then you go full time and move around within a company, or find a better one outside. its about a 1-2 year process

Every time I get called by recruiters its for jobs in places I really don't want to move to.

based

I just don't believe that, at all. Recruiters are DESPERATE for devs right now, in the fucking Midwest, which tells me it's the case everywhere.

If you can't get a 50k entry level job, you either can't code or there is something wrong with you which you aren't telling us. Which could be not your fault, but I just find it next to impossible that you aren't getting recruited on LinkedIn, etc.

As meme as it is in other fields, it's not in IT - go to meetups.

call center here. I'm getting a CFA. will probably fail the first test. but I suspect people want to hire people with a CFA.

if you're in usa or canada you can do customer service work online from home.

No, they're desperate in the Midwest because no one wants to move out to the Midwest. In the cities where everyone actually lives you're fighting 500 other people just to get a job as janitor.

So...I have level II. I didn't get a SINGLE analyst interview in my life. That's why I switched to development. The only thing the CFA helped me with was getting a call center with a large brokerage firm.

My guess is that you have to know someone, go to an Ivy League, or NOT graduate during a recession.

So why don't you move to the Midwest? Or is that another "Would rather work in a call center" dealbreaker for you?

Because I haven't gotten an offer from the Midwest yet?

RECRUITERS are desperate, they'll happily get you the interviews. The HR and Managers won't take you though because the Federal Government literally pays them free money to hire browns instead. If they're paid $60k per $80k brown salary, then you are a cost. You cost them $60k extra and there is no financial reason to hire you.

Remember this:
>Recruiters are starving for applicants
>Companies are starving for competent browns

Not to mention even without the financial incentive they have 1000s of H1Bs to hire cheaply and even more rich Harvard grads who have no problem uprooting their entire life to fly to wherever the company may need them.

LEARN TO CODE , FAGGOT

>learn an unfun skill so you can be part of the new lower class
Fuck off boomer.

"look, I'm a nigger!"