DELUDED

he thinks we will ever see a bullrun like 2017 again, despite the media and normies thinking it is the ponzi of the century

Attached: 91.png (512x512, 52K)

BTC is a ponzi

Attached: 4807435d.png (509x619, 8K)

normie dont know shit about btc to think that its a ponzie and almost all normies couldnt tell you what happened in 2017. facts.

cope

LMFAO bro...

All these large banking systems and investment firms wouldn’t be setting up these digital asset divisions if they didn’t seem long term profit potential, fren.

>he thinks we will ever see a bullrun like 2014 again, despite the media and normies thinking it is the ponzi of the century
>06/06/16

dude 2014 bullrun didn't have 24/7 CNN attention and dedicated shows on bloomberg and what not. apples and oranges

The pre cum won’t be televised. Enough jerking and it spouts off without warning. Then you push her down the stairs to terminate the pregnancy.

a normie off the street could tell you the price of btc on december 2017 ?

B-but it's the future user, don't you want a decentralized coin that flips in value about 3-10% each day?

They will go into BSV, as everything else is a total nightmare for audit and regulatory compliance. It can also scale and is fast. Three things institutions want. As soon as you realize that everything else BSV in the Top30, except like EOS, becomes a shitcoin, including BTC.

There's no potential dawg they just wanna pump&dump like the rest of us lol

Pajeet, if you go to bed now, you can get some extra rest before your next shift.

yes, they will say 20k

Im a bit deluded not having retired off previous bullruns but I did buy and soak up all the news of every single previous run. I think we will see another. 2017 was an amazing run but the top exchanges shut off new account registration, which funnily enough happened during the june 2011 bull run with mtgox. So until we see a bull run where the top crypto exchanges dont get completely overwhelmed, I'm thinking we still got one more chance. Pls

We don't need normies to buy in you idiot. Wash trading bots and Tether will make us rich with or without them.

Attached: 1558903762891.jpg (334x506, 28K)

Can't attack the message so you attack the man. You are cancer. Gtfo

Oh so you are a pajeet. Lmao.

I'm so tired of hodling
living in my cuckshed house getting older every day
I downed a half bottle of liquor and smoked a half pack of cigs tonight

the only skill I've learned my whole adult life is to hold
I hope so bad we see some progress so I can get out of this state

Attached: th.png (624x399, 149K)

>YOU CAN GET SOME EXTRA REST BEFORE YOUR NEXT SHIT LMAO

Does that not too lead to profit, fren?

Ded..

all currency is a ponzi scheme

the economy is not exactly a ponzi. if the central bank issues new money it is backed by value creation of the workforce

go get some rest rakesh

based

lol

When BTC broke 8k it was all over the fucking news here. Even on shitty entertainment talk shows.

If it even nears 20k again all the normies fomo in thinking "I am not missing it this time"

dumb frogposter

proof me wrong. how can the economy grow if you don't print new money? you need to introduce new money from time to time otherwise we have a zero-sum game.

*prove

lmao kys

lmao

They're coordinated discord trannies that are trying to get you to tell. It might hit $6K but we will go up almost immediately after hitting 6K

BUY MORE DO NOT SELL

OP is right we will never see a bullrun like 2017 again. This time it will be much bigger in magnitude and the hysteria will make 2017 look like a joke

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

First period 2009 to 2012(pre halving)
Available: 10,500,000 BTC (50% mined)
Price increased from : 0.1 to 31 $ (319 times growth)

Second Period 2012 to 2015 (1st halving was 11/2012)
Best Buy was a year before Halving
Available :15,750,000 (75% mined)
Price increased from : 1.85 to 1135 S (575 times Growth)

Third period 2015 to 2018 (2nd Halving was 6/2016)
Best Buy was a year before Halving
Available :18,375,000 (87.5% mined)
Price increased from : 165 to 19k S (115 times Growth)

Considering that the low value after the bubble has been 3200 usd let´s assume we grow instead of 115 times , half of that(a massive reduction in growth) , 57,5 times.

That gives us a price of 182k somewere around 2021.

And this is assuming a massive slowing down in the price increases happening between halvings.

Also bitcoin will have lower inflation than the usd and eur early next year.

Assuming it keeps with the trends and we grow let´s say 100% we are going to 320k.

But we will have lower inflation than the usd and eur so relative to fiat it will be a constant growth so maybe John does not eat his dick.

Bitcoin is not a ponzi , it´s just game theory applied in a genious way, bitcoin is used for international wires

for example let´s say that britbongistan ask loisences to send money.

So you do

100 GBP > 1 BTC > 90 USD

notices the last part 1 BTC > 90 USD

When you do that movement you sell the btc to someone doing the same in reverse.
So there is a constant demand of scarce btc to do international transactions.

After the halving the ammount of btc created per year is reduced by half.

So now you do

100 GBP > 0.5 BTC > 90 USD

all that changed is that you now use less btc for the same transaction due to them being rarer.

But for the investor it´s literally massive gains.

This user is right last bullrun was actually pretty shitty compared to previous ones.

Attached: 1555330661119.gif (342x342, 404K)

This is going to be one of the biggest bubbles in human history. Sure it'll pop. Crypto ALWAYS crashes. But it'll recover. It always does.

oh and to make things better i forgot to mention than litecoin bullrun will start first and will be ending when BOTH BTC AND BCH halvings happen.

So all the money in litecoin will be moved to bitcoin and bch.
While bch haling in theory will happen first they will probably happen on the same week because btc difficulty adjustment delays compared to bch means that as the halving aproaches and more hashing power moves to btc blocks are mined faster meaning that btc halving will be literally happening with bch.

So we will have 3 halvings events and even better both btc and bch inflation levels(mining) will break under the inflation level of fiat and gold meaning that relative to fiat it will be growing up non stop.

This is not a massive bullrun it´s the ethernal bullrun for real just like housing has been going up non stop relative to fiat due to low supply relative to fiat quantity in circulation.

Attached: 1556015434042.png (627x866, 387K)

Not a bubble 1 BTC = 100M Satoshis

1BTC is an arbitrary number if someone decides that 1 BTC = 200M Satoshis then the next day bitcoin would be 16k instead of 8k

1 BTC is a meassure for satoshis not a real thing.

Maybe bitcoin is stable and your other currencies are unstable

Woke

Attached: crypto.png (500x477, 254K)

Humans quickly forget the past though and repeat the same mistakes - especially when money and greed are involved