that's the meme user

>a board is one person
brainlet

Wtf is link

There is no such thing as link, it's always been Llnk. LLNK

This, but with Bitcoin (BSV).

>Jow Forums is one person

it's a scam

We are all bots this is a simulation that ends with mkultra implanted ideas to an hero

Link is a vaporware shitcoin ponzi and Sergay is waiting for the right time to dump his bags, abandon the project, fly to somewhere in South America without extradition and eat big macs on the beach till he dies from a heart attack

>he fell for the link is a meme meme meme meme

BTC is the desktop computer
ETH is Windows
LINK is the internet

Think of how profitable the internet as a whole is compared to just hardware and software developers.

Lurk more faggot

It's a scam.

user i don't know how to tell you this but BTC is not a desktop computer it is a cryptocurrency..

And link is a fucking usb coffee heater. Therefore the coffee standard

it's both depending on whether or not a swinglinkie has just bought or sold

Link is a scam

>he fell for the link is a meme is a meme is a meme meme
>he still doesn't realize 90% of link fud is swinglinkers trying to accumulate more and the other 10% is boomers who never got a suicide stack just in case

>he bought?
>he bought

Its a scam OP dont worry

I'll do you a favor OP as a nulinker that saw through the FUD.

It's a legit project and a lot of Jow Forums posters frequent Discord or Telegram groups in private whales or otherwise to trick people into not getting in on LINK or to get them to sell when it's dumping so they can get more and watch the suffering.

All LINK holders know it will make them rich because they did enough research into it to be confident. Either that or we're all delusional but at this point I don't give a fuck. You want my advice? Get 10K LINK and don't sell them, EVER. Even if everyone around you is telling you it will go to $.20 don't listen. Worst case scenario you waste $10k on your one chance in life to become rich, and not the PND shitcoin or lottery ticket kind

It's a bit of both
It's a good project as other anons are saying, but ultimately it has a 1BILLION link total supply
Even though the circulating supply is more like 350 million, that's still a hell of a lot more than other projects like ETH with it's 90 million, or BTC of course with 21
At that supply, each token is never gonna reach $1000 or other stupid meme prices, it jus' ain't gon' happen

Precisely this.

A good teacher would explain deeper the reason why $1000 is impossible due to the one billion mCap

Also op- i did my dyor...its not a scam just useless blockchain tech. Theres a shit tonne of useless blockchain tech like banks, supply chains, music on blockchain etc etc

Attached: 1559580810412.jpg (578x490, 23K)

I’ll do you an actual favor op. Link is a scam. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin. Lame I know. But don’t be fooled. The truth is it’s not actually a scam. Bunch of 4channers tried to fud it for fun even though they’re all in. Heed my words op.

Are you fucking actual?

Pnd scam by early ico investors

maybe it IS a scam after all but who's scamming who

Attached: 1559708194847.jpg (1024x762, 116K)

ITT

Attached: IMG_20190601_193708.jpg (634x911, 217K)

Jow Forums's behaviour is simply entirely correlated with the market. Link goes up, shills everywhere. Link goes down, FUDers everywhere.

shouldn't it be reverse

No because biz wants people to buy high and sell low. Thats how you become rich.

Yes

yes

No

It's both, user.

Most bizznessmen have accumulated now

oh I see. so when the price is high Jow Forumsraelis shill so they sell at that high price. when the price is
low bizraelis fud so they can accumulate

its a meme, no regular browser of Jow Forums doesn't have at least a suicide stack of link

Bingo. This is the most competitive Peruvian quilt-stitching board on the internet. Shills are trying to get people to buy and pump the price, fudders try to lower the price to accumulate more. Never let a biz post dictate any of your actions except some of your long-term holds.

it is a scam, it's fucking obvious

the fud is based on facts, the shill is based on memes, what do you think?

Underrated

Weird its almost like there are different people with different opinions on this board

Attached: 114.jpg (640x853, 54K)

the fud is based on memes, the shills based on facts

Do not do this. Sergey owns 65% of the tokens. It's literally like donating 6500 to him. He's created a shitty product that no one uses, he deserves no money.

incorrect, sergey owns 65%, fact, mainnet centralized, fact.

buy link retard

that's not what bipolar means you brainlet

Who is that user?

Sauce?

Chainlink is a blatant scam, let me explain you why:

LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.
But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes, Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline
LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops. Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.
The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.
Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network. This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet. Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Get into something else now

people are emotional as fuck
one -5% and people sell their entire stacks
these people were never meant to be rich

on the meantime i was there when link fell down below 20 cents, cool as a shaolin monk. not only did i not have any doubts, but i actually accumulated despite being 80% down. and thanks to holding instead of degenerate gambling i can now brag a 3x despite investing BEFORE the btc crash

scam

I thought it was called Chainlin.
NLIN

Only invest in something you actually understand.

It's obviously a scam you fucking retard, jesus

Its almost as if crypto lacks the inherent backing of a large, established organization where the performance of that organization could be used to judge the strength and value of the asset under scrutiny