I sold my 200k linky stack at $0.6. I didn't believe. Please let Link drop...

I sold my 200k linky stack at $0.6. I didn't believe. Please let Link drop. I don't want to be like that guy that sold thousands of ETH at $10 and watched it go to $1000 while he he waited for it to drop. Please please please let Link drop back to $0.3. I will fucking kill myself if it keeps mooning.

Attached: 8035E67D-4B8C-4605-B6CA-5C9E9A413214.jpg (412x351, 17K)

It will drop back down to .60 this weekend. Just have patience.

dubs didn't confirm :,( I also need cheap linkies

weekly chart says it's just starting to moon. zoom out.

Attached: chainlinkweekly6619.png (1475x1305, 164K)

Op, don't listen to him or you really will kill yourself. Buy in now or $1.10, because the train will leaving the station soon.

You deserve to stay poor you stupid swinglinker.

Don't listen to this user. Double top is forming off baseless tweets. Volume is topping out. Don't fomo in and get dumped on. Cheap Links will be available soon, just have patience and stop staring at the chart.

Just buy a 10k suicide stack now, you nigger !
Biy the rest whenever ot suits you.

you unironically fucked up and its too late. best pretend this coin doesn't exist anymore for your sanity. if you buy now you're just gonna get dumped on, if you hold you'll sell low right before it pumps.

DO NOT LISTEN
-- I REPEAT--

Do NOT listen to this user. Oracle, the industry standard cloud software company, is presenting June 24-26 at CloudExpo and they will be showcasing how LINK is used. Buy as much as you can you crazy nigger

QUIT BEING SO FUCKING GREEDY, BUY BACK IN AND IGNORE IT.

Chainlink is HERE to stay whether you like it or not, you pussy. Strap in or get your rope ready.

>Please please please let Link drop
Calm down user I'm sure it will d....
>back to $0.3
BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED!?

Priced in.

i am very confident link will return to $.3, just wait comfy

>$0.3
the only way link would fall that low again is if something awful happened or if BTC dumped hard and dragged link with it

Buy 10k and DCA with the rest of your money. Don’t overthink it.

Listen to me, son.
Listen.
It’s not your fault.

Attached: 061693CC-5B20-4306-97F4-A700D7F578A6.png (876x966, 111K)

You didn't believe. That's on you. You can still get in, but you'll always be stolen valor because real marines never sell.

Don't do this to yourself, and don't listen to lying shits like Last year I waited almost 5 months of agonizing stress for Link to drop back to a certain price point, and it was only because Craig started dumping Bitcoin causing that huge bear run in December that Link briefly went back to 20 cents and I made my buy. If you rely on this sorta thing like I did, you are in for an extremely stressful depressive time, you will spend every hour of every day FUDing on here hoplessly, and you are completely reliant on some black swan event to save you. I was lucky that for me it worked, but it's not likely again now that Mainnet is out and things seem to be rolling out very fast. Just bite the bullet and get in next dump. You really should have bought back in at 83 cents the other day.

Missing quads means you've missed the boat. On the plus side - you have 120K USD - party for a few months and when the money runs out - KYS. Otherwise as another user said - buy 30K now and DCA in on dips. There are still plenty of Link out there that were bought pretty cheap - so it won't punch straight through to $10 without some major bags being dumped on the way up

pic related is OP

Attached: Singularity1.png (1652x1342, 548K)

Should I buy more now? I didn't the other day when it was lower and it's starting to go up again.

This is why swinglinkers get the rope. They win 99 times out of 100, but on that 100th time they lose everything they ever gained and more.

B8 larp

You will die of a self shotgun to the head while in tears crying to LINK mooning, stupid swinglinker scum.