Binance IEO Within 90 days

>He doesn't pay 10 cents in gas to claim his free airdrop
>He doesn't stake and 10x his stack from the pooled interest rewards
>He misses out on an easy 5x when this IEOs on Binance within 90 days

Never change biz

Attached: CereneumGIF.gif (128x128, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd9d4a7ca154fe137c808f7eedbe24b639b7af5a6#balances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

List one reason why it's not worth 5 minutes of your time and 10 cents in gas to claim an ERC20 airdrop that might be worth something in the next bull market?

Attached: image (1).png (768x767, 784K)

It’s past my bed time

Valid reason. Goodnight friend

Good night user

What is this shit coin

It did a snapshot of the top 5 PoW coins and you can claim your CER airdrop at a 10:1 BTC ratio if you held any BTC/BCH/BSV/ETH/LTC.

You can stake your tokens with the contract and get paid interest (the interest is really good in the first year). Basically the true believers who claim and stake early are going to have huge gains.

They are partnered with a video game company thats going to use the token as their base currency. I'm expecting they will IEO in a few months.

Oh and the contract has a built in referral program where you get a 20% bonus of someones claim if you referred them

Um there are only 30 people who hold this coin. And the team holds 99.997% of the supply. Wtf is this meme
etherscan.io/token/0xd9d4a7ca154fe137c808f7eedbe24b639b7af5a6#balances

Attached: 07d058c318591422cc8c7331b9eed3ca7e99619bff4e52b9d17304e2d85b4b76.jpg (700x700, 55K)

It just launched today you retard. And it is impossible for the team to own 99% of the supply did you even take 2 minutes to look at how it works?

The Genesis address gets a copy of bonuses such as the 20% referral bonus. That's all the team gets. There is going to be 212million CER by the end of the first year spread out to all of the stakers.

>etherscan.io/token/0xd9d4a7ca154fe137c808f7eedbe24b639b7af5a6#balances
0xd9d4a7ca154fe137c808f7eedbe24b639b7af5a6

That's the contract address you bafoon. The team doesn't have access to those tokens they get distributed by the contract logic that is locked in stone.

The airdrop claims started 3 weeks ago. 29 people interested in a project that's been out for 3 weeks. That's like one whole person a day!

No the snapshot was May 31st and the contract launched today. You're a retard.

You can literally claim for free and get paid to promote it with your referral link. Instead you want to be negative about a new project and miss out on easy money. Typical bizraeli

I'm too retarded to understand this after reading the HOW page twice

which part are you confused about user, claiming?

user.. all referrals programs from icos are paid. There's tons of coins that let you lend at interest. Why but this chink Ponzi

They didn’t ico. They airdropped to the top 5 PoW coins which is basically the entire crypto market. You can claim for free. They’re partnered with a crypto gaming company. It’s not a chink company....

Whats that and how do i claim it?

Website explains it all. Did you have any BTC bch bsv ltc or ETH (not on an exchange) on May 31?

Yes i did. Whats the website and whats the name of this shitcoin

Www.cereneum.co

Contract just launched today

Dot com not co

thank you fren

No problem. I’m on the telegram the devs are friendly and helpful if you get confused claiming

this
wtf OP im scared they hack my wallet or some shit

OP i have some Eth on coinbase
how do i claim the airdrop?

Yeah? Massively, you just give them a wallet address and send you coins? That's how it sounds.
I've read it three times now. Sounds like Nigerian scammer-chain