/amg/

Alternate ways of making money general. Crypto is nice but chasing pumps and dumps is high risk high reward. What are some other ways you've been making money?

>Amazon Turk
>Swagbucks
>Redbubble t-shirt scam
>Affiliate shit

I'm always looking for ways to squeeze out a couple bucks before the golden bull run

Attached: naughty.jpg (396x482, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

estateguru.co/investor-referral/?switch=en&userPromotionCode=EGU70616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for intetest

Property backed P2P lending. You get ~11% interest, risk is manageable.

estateguru.co/investor-referral/?switch=en&userPromotionCode=EGU70616

How are risks managed?

Backed by real estate. If the borrower defaults the property gets auctioned off and you receive (at least part of) your money back.

Attached: 1559927727778.jpg (216x398, 27K)

How much to get started. Average return?

You can basically start at 50 bucks. I put in 10k little more than a year and pic related is the result. I use the auto-invest feature to get compound interest and I don't have to do anything except check every couple of months, if that.

Attached: Capture.png (319x407, 4K)

Secret Shopping aka mystery shopping.

secretshopper.com, isecretshop.com & Coyle Hospitality

secretshopper is lame, but they do offer some good retail opportunities occasionally. easy surveys & simple to register. Isecretshop is fun. Tons of fast food and retail shops - you go into a store, take pics of things discretely, assess customer service & fill in a yes/no survey. They reimburse u for the product/food & u get to keep the items. They also pay you extra on top sometimes, but not much. Maybe $5-10 extra.

My absolute favorite is coyle hospitality - look them up. They are a high-class gig that requires serious writing and observational skills. They offer the best restaurants and hotels in the county, imo.For example, they assigned me to eat at Nobu - super fancy & my bill was almost $300. Totally reimbursed for it and they paid me $20 on top.

For Coyle - every restaurant assignment requires a narrative that ends up being between 4-6 pages long, takes about 4 hours to write and edit properly. Final reports for hotel assignments can be as large as 12 pages. It is a lot of writing and you will receive poor grades and fail if you are not a skilled and dedicated writer. For restaurants - u must take a guest with you always, so many basement autists in this basketweaving forum are immediately disqualified. Restaurants give u a price limit (usually $120-150, some restaurants reimburse up to $300) to work with. You must always order an appetizer to share, 2 entrees and dessert. Alcohol is permitted up to 2 drinks per person.

Doing this hustle allows me to brush up on my writing skills and take my lady out for dinner on someone else's dime. It requires true work and dedication to be successful, like an anything else.
If anyone has questions, I'll keep this post open for a while to respond.

Oh shit, I do this. When I was dead broke I did this to eat, using MarketForce.

Suck dick

Sounds based as fuck. I might drop like $100k in this if you get a crazy return like that. Seems fishy tho...

Bumping for someone trying to do change things for the better
Cheers user

>100k
Don't be shy about using my referal link!

>Seems fishy tho...
I haven't had problems so far and they recently announced getting backing by a big fintech VC firm

Attached: Capture2.png (580x839, 37K)

I'm going to look over the risks and do some research. Returns like this aren't easy to come by

Yeah, sure. DYOR your own research. Just don't forget the referral link, 5k of free money for shilling a couple of lines about p2p lending would be sweet as fuck (you'll also get the same bonus)

Attached: 1540084818452.png (640x550, 532K)

Coming from a business owner, getting a job is unironically the easiest way to make money.

>brb get paid to learn
>brb do the same thing everyday
>brb work faster -> more free time during work hours
>brb easy to get a part time job on the weekend if necessary
>brb first 3 points apply again

Just lol trying to half-ass the points u mentioned for a few hundred $ when you could just earn a comfy $50k a year on your main job and an additional 10-15k on your second side hustle job.

Classic bizlet thinking

You forgot the best part, most EU P2P lending sites don't allow burgers, which by itself makes it infinite ROI to me

Attached: 1557771919083.jpg (984x550, 177K)

I build shipping container homes.
Not as lucrative as I thought it would be.

>Being a waegecuck

pass boyo. I'm a NEET with no degree. I'm not getting anything in the $50k range.
>inb4 how did you get 100k?
Inheritance bitch

I'm interested, what can you tell me about it?

I imagine those only work financially when you're basically building modular homes in bulk where you just install prefabricated units into the container (i.e. a bathroom pre-made, shoved in and bolted down).

The reality is, I invested into this thing out of the sheer hype surrounding it. See I'm from Denver and we've had a WAVE of Californian faggots settle here recently. I thought, these retards would be into this trendy depressing shit, turns out...they aren't. Long story short I'm nearing bankruptcy. Saved a bullet for myself and my dog Mr. Kitty. Sigh..

hey anons, I recently quit my job and driver uber on weekends doing 12 hour shifts so I could free up 5 days out of my week to pursue something else.

I recently bought some modafinil and its been helping with my autism and really helping me focus.

I was thinking on doing a shit>fit and starting a jewtube channel but idk.

I was also thinking on starting an insurance agency to sell to my passengers since I have my p&c license still.

also thinking about buying/building a vacation rental to put on airbnb

Really wish I could find a way to make $2000 monthly that didnt make me want to pull my hair out...

Attached: bank lel.png (932x151, 9K)

bump, im 24, white male with no debt and currently renting.

any niches that are sustainable and lucrative? not making that much off uber rn since the zoomers are on break from college.

Attached: networth.png (267x81, 2K)

If you're a NEET your tour is over anyway. Good luck with your bottom of social hierarchy goals of 2019

Everything depend on your initial capital and the maximum risk you are willing to take. I can advise you caravan renting, it paid itself twice after 3 years, but it was quite time consuming.