Unironically what did Brian Armstrong mean by this?

Attached: 038E7115-E25C-45AE-8DF9-6B63DCDDC619.jpg (1268x1016, 144K)

Attached: FA5B42C0-903F-451E-BBE5-5BD260FE4C8F.jpg (1772x1378, 244K)

What a pretentious cunt

Someone please kill me If i become monster like that

Nah he's based and correcy

Helping someone like that would unironcially be bad for them

His tone and posting it publicity are the main problems....

It's like a sadistic humble brag

It's true, but as the CEO of a billion dollar company it's pants on head retarded. You should stay off social media entirely, let your PR team handle it, or only post non-controversial things.

Why air your the dirty laundry of your 'friend' on a public forum like that?

Seriously, what a douche

Coping poor fags no free handouts you niggers

> i don't want to rob your expierience going to hell
jeah exactly what friends are for

Yeah the fact he posted it in public is weird

>Haha, nice seeing you bro, you and your wife are starving to death? ohhh nooo man, that sucks bro, sorry man, I'm only worth 1 Billion on paper, like its not liquid bro haha.
You know Brian constantly tells people to buy crypto on his personal social media. His friends probably bought at the 20k top and are facing bankruptcy.

I'm not poor and I would have also rejected the friend but that's besides the point. It's his reply and the fact that he posted it on social media that makes him a pretentious cunt.

CZ has a more natural and authentic vibe going for himself and thus people like him
Brian seems more introverted and his ambitions to get more community ingrained are not really coming to fruition

I have more money than you bro, i got 2100 BSV

I'll be replying with this to every shitcoin thread. This guy's encouraging words are the biggest insult I could ever wish for.

Attached: Biz Curse - Level 3.png (580x185, 42K)

This, he did not need to put someone else's business on the internet, there is a reason this person asked them in private. Although I somewhat agree with robbing the person of the experience by throwing money at them. I've asked a friend before, to borrow money, at the time I did that, he was doing exponentially better than me, i was jealous and bitter about the whole thing for a while, but I decided to take some personal responsibility and work my ass off that have a decent sized portfolio, now I have over double the amount he does, it does not feel good, but i appreciate that he did not help me out now, there is a specific attachment to my money that makes me think very carefully before i spend or trade, because I know what it took to work towards what I earned.

Suffering is a good thing if it teaches you something
Him sending him money would teach nothing, it would unironically rob him of the experience like he said. It's cold but simultaneously caring at the same time

Lmao

Seems like he was twisting the knife a little bit. Maybe his "friend" had wronged him in the past

being able to post something like this without realizing the obvious negative implications are a pretty massive red flag lmao. straight up tho if he lists chainlink i'll pay his homies debt off just for clout

yeah lmao well when you out here doing cringy shit like this asking for community integration is kind of asking for a lot

>BSV
Here you go

Attached: Biz Curse - Level 3.png (575x184, 46K)

found the poorfag

>just for clout
Fuck you retarded nigger loving zoomer.

Attached: 1558727728421.png (1663x1247, 2.04M)

Lmao found the small weenied racist! Guess what loser me and my multicultural friends found your secret club! I got crowdsale bags with my homies and we're all up like 20x over the past two years buying low and swinging big bags. I bet you got a small ass linklet stack too baka. See you on the yacht ;)

>It's his reply and the fact that he posted it on social media that makes him a pretentious cunt.
brian armstrong subtle public welfare fud

Fuck jewbase. Does anyone forget how their site was always "down" around peak BTC volatility so you couldn't sell? Expecting that again during the next run.
FUCK JEW BASE

The only thing he fucked up big time was publicly posting his response

20,000 is pretty good, but too bad nigger livers like you are obsessed with living like rappers, so it will never amount to much before you retards spend everything.

What is he supposed to do, give them money? I can't think of anything more annoying than "friends" pestering you for handouts because you're rich. That #1 point strikes me as a bit of a necessary backhanded slap - what he's really saying is "Dude, we're not that close. You're just coming to me when you need money, and that's pretty lame." Sounds like he wanted to let the guy know he overstepped.
The rest of the post is a bit of a chastisement but its a well-deserved one. The real point of the post is in that first point and when he says "its not like I have 1B in cash". The rest is mostly bullshit, but the piece where he talks about making it on your own and paying off his credit card debt is him saying "I made it on my own with no one helping me. I did all this myself, and you can too. Don't expect a handout."
All in all its a reasonable response. He rebuffed him but also gave him some advice. Him posting it is a message to others - don't ask for handouts, make it on your own.

Lol you know what would be funny?
If Coinbase competitor exchanges reached out to whoever this poor guy is and helped him out.
I'm sure the WInklevoss twins would find it funny to inflate some randos bag's to hieghts that would make brian blush. It's possible. Lets find this guy, set up a go fund me, or at least get him a dedicated BTC donation address. FUCK BRIAN IM TIRED OF COIN BASES TRASH ASS SUPPORT

Attached: 1511929221731.png (790x837, 229K)

brian armstrong is ironically encouraging normies to file for bankruptcy to bring down the banking system

>no handouts
I’m willing to bet that man baby is a Democrat