SETTLING
PAYMENTS
FOR
THE
ITALIAN
CENTRAL
BANK

Last call for lamboland.
This is the 1000$ EOY meme but actually real.
FOMO in now on IDEX or buy at 100$+ when we hit Binance.

Attached: a9464ea4-66b3-4ff8-b27e-d72afc20ff45.jpg (993x660, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/quant-networks-overledger-part-seven-the-qnt-token-d6b945ea15f1
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11058349
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-and-r3-partner-to-accelerate-the-adoption-of-blockchain-applications-by-600-banks-and-corporates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least its supply is low enough $1k is feasible. that would only be around $10b mc.

Reminder: XRP was 114B last bull run.

QNT is now 3,5$.
XRP has 3300x supply of QNT.
QNT IS DOING what XRP and XLM has been TRYING to do.

If this isn't enough for you to go all in, then I don't know what is.

it's my second biggest holding after LINK; that's as close to all in as I'm getting. Bought in at 70 cents, so these recent dips haven't bugged me.

You guys are so deluded. The use case for token is totally flawed. You won't be seeing any of that. Plus it's just a bunch of exploration.

>100$+ when we hit Binance.
sorry Chinknance lost all their money and is no longer able to pump your shitcoins

Tell me how it's flawed, cunt.
medium.com/@CryptoSeq/quant-networks-overledger-part-seven-the-qnt-token-d6b945ea15f1

Smart. Quant and Link holders will both make it. Quant holders will make it faster though.

Retard alert.

Next week is when it really starts kicking off.
We get BitMax with market makers, institutional investors that has been waiting on the sidelines for more liquidity and FOMO.

This is your last chance to buy QNT for under 5$, friend. The train is leaving the fucking station.

>total brainlet here
QUANT is an er20 token right, I can hold it in an ether wallet?

Attached: 1559613746605.png (629x504, 36K)

Yes you can. Ledger etc. work fine

Based quant/link hybrid chad.

QUAMFY AF.
I dumped all my LINK for QNT. QNT is the next LINK. Too bad, the biz retards will only jump in after it hits 100mil market cap.
Its technically complicated for sub 90 IQ LINKIES to understand Overledger.

Ignore the FUD, people are making the same arguements as this post from September. It has 10x'd since this FUD post. kek.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11058349

I made nice profits with Link and put it all in QNT.
Can't wait for new exchanges

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S11058349

The funny thing is it will do a 1000x from now on.
It isn't too late, but this will rise steeeeeply soon. Not getting at least a suicide bag of 1000 QNT is fucking retarded.

Institutional investors waiting on the airlines.... comical

>Quant holders will make it faster though.
Retarded pajeet

Wait and get BTFO, faggot.
I know people with deep pockets that can't buy in because it's so illiquid right now. As soon as we get more liquidity we go up.

Screencap this.

Just marketbuy on idex kek

They can't buy the amounts they want without destroying IDEX, basically.
We need bigger exchanges, and they are coming sooner than you think.

You don't know anyone user

So the deep pockets want to buy it at a higher price instead of buying it at a lower price now?

>I don't know how liquidity works

Fucking hell the absolute state.

The point user is that when the order books are so illiquid where you have to clear them out from top to bottom just to buy a large amount, you'd actually spend less by market buying on a more liquid order book even if the market price happens to be higher than it was before.

You can really spot the people on Biz who have small portfolios and have never bought/sold enough to experience order book liquidity issues.

user I'm sure I have a much larger account than you. You could easily buy in small amounts over weeks. In fact, i you were DCA'ing all the way down that dump you could of just soaked up all those sell orders

>> So the deep pockets want to buy it at a higher price instead of buying it at a lower price now?

You definitely don't, and this comments proves it.

I have the ruler for the dick measuring contest. It seems like you are overcompensating kek

Protip:
The people I am talking about (several different entities) has been accumulating and/or just discovered Quant due to recent news.

This shit will blow the fuck up and you'll get left behind in the dust again because you'd rather listen to retarded FUD spread by accumulating whales.

Unironically DYOR or stay poor.

Aw hell no I’m not buying your bags OP

>Buying my bags

I'm way in profit, faggot.
Besides, take a look at the QNT chart, we recently hit bottom and this is the reversal into the fucking moon.

"Bags" fucking kek.

same here

The big pockets are buying OTC straight from the team while you peasants will fight for the last quant remaining on both idex and bittrex.

Don't you worry about the big pockets LOL

Larp

fake

Trying to buy 25,000 worth of quant. How do I do it? Idex seems pretty illiquid

take your time, you don't have to all in market buy

At some point in the future there will be another coin which reaches top 10 by merit. Unlike BCH, BSV,TRX and EOS that got there by being scams, unironically QNT will get there because it truly deserves to be.

How is this thread alive? I thought crypto was banned in India now?

Quant is worthless. It can pump but go to 0. It is irrelevant for the backbones of the crypto economy

imagine buying harmony and matic after ico :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

>:DDDD
wut, did you took the wrong lane to facebook shill? I wouldn't buy any shitcoin. 2017 will not repeat itself for the shitcoin market. Only three relevant projects that work in the public crypto economy. BTC (currency), ETH(platform) and LINK(oracle). The rest is not needed and will perish.

your brain is perishing lol

>Mexican flag
What do spics have anything to do with Italy?

>lol
get a trip fag. Marketing is irrelevant in a recession. No fools around that have nearly enough funds to make it worth to scam them. The only thing that matters is reduction of costs of production, and that can be done with the holy trinity of BTC, LINK and ETH, anything else is irrelevant.

nobody gives a fuck about you thinking you are smart because you talk a lot of nonsense nobody cares about

Absolute fucking lie you dumb bagholder.

>We’re pleased to collaborate with SIA to explore how Overledger can enable financial institutions on SIAchain or part of SIAnet to benefit from cross-platform and interoperable blockchain applications to embrace new business models, improve operational efficiencies and deliver new innovation to customers”, Gilbert Verdian, CEO, Quant Network, said.

>The first interoperability tests will be executed on R3’s Corda and private Ethereum platforms, according to the press release.

>R3
>Corda

So, XRP. Don't kid yourself, the banker coin has already been chosen years ago. What do you think Ripple have been scrambling to do since 2012?

you are so fucking dumb

I smell an emotional cunt.
If you can't hunt and don't own guns look for a tall building and jump

go make another matic thread

Institutional investors have been waiting to on the sidelines to buy 5$ Quants on bitmax.

And you are calling people retarded...........

we are discussing QNT in here but you come with your full blown feminist emotions in here talking about how you turned bitcoin maximalist when you were 8 years old and hold 10 eth now at 9 years old

shitcoin
go back, tellie

>Financially devastated shitcoin holder's illusion fades

Yeah like Quant's press release said, you fucking pajeet, they're 'exploring' interoperability. They're going to be using R3's Corda Settler, which mostly uses, shockingly, a RTGS token, the only one made being XRP.

Look at the state of you.

Attached: IMG_3914.png (633x758, 16K)

>we
If you need a hug box get back to your discord. Quant is irrelevant

Attached: hot carl.png (1041x738, 422K)

quant niggers are the cringiest race on earth

go back to your cave

Cope faggots.
Enjoy Poverty.

Can some explain the token value on it? What drives the price of this token?

Join the Telegram chat. Search QuantOverledger.

You will find your answers quickly, tons of research material there.

Attached: qnt.png (400x400, 355K)

QUANT IS A SCAM

´research material´ hahah

Delussional fucks. Riding this one along past 15$ with ya faggots though.

Sure as hell not going to go to 10B

Same

Attached: IMG_20190530_081208_403.jpg (720x287, 36K)

Flip your shitcoins on idex and just put all the gains in Quant for holding it longterm. This has been a winning strategy since middle of 2018.

Quant does everything chainlink does but better, cooler, sexier, sleeker, stronger. Change my mind.

Peak delusion

Attached: SIA.jpg (2867x2160, 632K)

You're the worst shitcoin shill I've ever seen. You'd save face better by pretending not to see my posts. Instead you validated them and responded with zero rebuttal, making your shitcoin looks even shitter.

Do you even know the argument you're trying to make or are you just throwing anything out there? Corda's logo is on those three datacenter graphics. It's the big red 'C'. Fucking handicap.

damn wtf based

what is QNT? is it a eth token?

>Doesn't understand how Corda Settler works
>Doesn't know that Quant is rebooting Quilt and ultimately ILP go ahead will be given by Ripple
> Doesn't know that UCL is the most powerful University after Cornell. R3, Ripple, Fidelity and Quant are the partners
>Doesn't know how RTGS works
>Doesn't know that Quant is the only that connected all 5 enterprise chains, can connect DAML by Digital Asset, ION by Clearmatics
>Aion keeps releasing Maven updates and overhyping one Nothingburger in logistics

I never thought /nu-biz/ was so delusional

Salt mining on biz is wonderful. That's is an indicator of what's next to come, retard

That pic is the blueprint of Banca Spunta Project ;)

Jewgle it

>[Doesn't know+random unrelated statement]

A lot of typing yet nothing said. Quant is nothing. I know how R3's products work, and I've been here longer than you have, right from inception via Jow Forums. Neck yourself prajesh no one is buying your bags.

We barely make threads on Jow Forums
Day of the rope awaits for you

Jow Forums neckbeard is about to get assblasted in the coming few days
Doesn't know that Overledger is capable of bringing blockchain nameservers to routing level of switches and routers

Screencapped

>we

Not even hiding the fact you're part of RajForce 1 Shill Squadron. This place really needs flags so I can filter pajeets and Brazilians.

Hmmmmn. I support flags too. /nu-biz/ got ruined by shillers and non/g/

Lol thanks op I just made 20%

You're welcome fren.

Hahaha "it's a a scam it's a scam" meanwhile you dickheads are losing out on easy gains as its going up and its gonna keep going up. Quants the real deal faggit and still a gift at this price

Yes, buy it in IDEX and do your research later.

Poorfag with 100, pls say it’s enough

Need 1000 mate.

Overledger will provide interoperability you brainlet. The partnership with SIA confirmed that Overledger is big within Corda's ecosystem.
Quant will be the biggest gainer of 2019/20 and you can't stop it. How does it feel?

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-and-r3-partner-to-accelerate-the-adoption-of-blockchain-applications-by-600-banks-and-corporates

some big buy orders going up..80 eth here and there. Look how thin the sell side is too. AMA Monday and Bitmax next week

also look at the fuckin chart. Look how far down from ATH this still is in eth value

Attached: quantchart.png (1600x1200, 77K)

next stop is 0.025

Already have a suicide bag of 1500 qnt but obviously that’s not enough to make it so I want to buy more.
Unfortunately I’m on vacation until Sunday. Do you think it’ll still be under $5 by then? When is the exchange listing supposed to happen?

This won't stay under 5$ for Long mate

Removed needs counselling guys, please see he gets the help he so clearly needs.

#Removedintervention
#Don'tsufferalone
#mentalhealthiseveryonesbusiness.
#Gayhillbillies

Bosch...

Quant is the biggest black swan project in crypto right now. We dont know what they're going to announce next, or which exchange is going to list QNT next.

One thing is for sure though: These latest news regarding SIA and the italian central bank must have caught the eyes of all the big exchanges, including even coinbase.
Quant is already on a level with XRP in terms of financial digital asset adoption.

Thus, the current marketcap is just a delusion made by idex and its manipulation games (bots, whales). The times of Quant being traded in the 30-50mil dollar marketcap range will be remembered as lifetime opportunities soon.

Its as simple as this; if the potential for quant would be such a sure bet A LOT OF PEOPLE would be marketbuying this into the living hell. Yet this isnt happening.

But there is movement. Gotta admit that.

A lot of of people don't know about QNT or refuse to use idex. Everybody that knows which more then 2 brain cells is buying/has already bought.

BUY QNT

Im talking about the big insiders

QUANT IS A SCAM

Aka I’m still buying and have been buying since November... the people who know, know

I’m WELL into the profit zone on this one and still buying after 6 months so.... if that doesn’t say something than idk

I love Quant so far.

It has reinvigorated my interest in blockchain tech. I had exhausted every avenue of enquiry into decentralized oracles and now I have interoperability to delve into to satisfy my big brain yearning to understand every niche aspect of this space. I will accumulate big bags of Quant while doing so, it really is a big brain only project just like Link was back in Oct 17.

You Quanties have this Linkies' respect

We're all in QNT together boys. We might actually be able to get laid and buy a lambo.

Whales are accumulating fren.
Liquidity is a big problem right now.

Sincerely glad to have you on board, Quant and Chainlink are brothers.

Update: QNT has taken over as my biggest hold after its recent gains.

yes my most excellent sirs, very respectable project sirs, do the needful

Attached: 1559857121634.jpg (1246x1280, 213K)

literally no ones gives a shit about this anymore man..you gonna be posting this in a year when Quant is $50 still waiting for the dip