Give me a stock to drop 200 into

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 142K)

EVC

LINK, or PLNT if you insist on a stock.

I'm keeping my coin investments on binance and want to keep my robinhood investments in stocks. I have 200 in robinhood atm so it needs a slot.

QUANT

Ethereum classic. Just trowing it there man. I probably got a chance to moon this week

MSFT, obviously
r u dumb?

what price would you consider a moon for ETC?

BSV

In that case I'd definitely go for PLNT. Poeple are only going to keep getting fatter, and PLNT provides a cheap gym for all the lazy fatties to go to regularly for a month and then go only once every 6 months after that.

Squire mining

buy 1 ETH

Attached: 1547652020812.png (1200x528, 520K)

F113069

They cancelled the limbsaver contracts so any R-marked short LOP pad for the speedfeed (now called something else) sets is going to appreciate like gold; lots of coplarpers who will drool at the logo

Unironically BYND. It's the next TLRY so catch the rise and try to get out before it tanks

AMD

SMAR

NBRV is my stock of choice

that actually looks quite promising for some short term gains.

you think it'll go down a little more tomorrow or do you think tomorrow itll go back up?

Market is closed for the weekend, won't move much until Monday.

Yea it might go down a little Monday, but once FDA gives them the go ahead to start producing their drug it's an easy 3x. I'll let you read up on their recent FDA run in. I don't want to shill too hard, but it does look promising.

>200
$tsla

maple stock

I'm looking for a high risk stock that has some sort of potential that i can dump $1000 into.

Attached: IMG_0182.png (800x426, 105K)