Want to make some easy money bet on tony Ferguson tonight

Want to make some easy money bet on tony Ferguson tonight

Attached: 1046945164.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrBsltcJrOA
sportsbet.com.au/betting/mma-ufc/ufc-matches/tony-ferguson-v-donald-cerrone-4661593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. Have any of these recent gambling threads lost so far? Even that Ruiz fatass won at crazy odds.

Gambling is for degenerates.

not a single fucking one kek that beaner thread was on another level, unironically best moment of the year on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=nrBsltcJrOA

not gambling if ferguson can't lose

Hi frens, how do i bet on this guy?

Ferguson gets rocked in every fight and comes back
if you're gambling on that good luck

Cerrone will win this one, you'll get better odds too. Cerrone will be ready for Tony's mid fight day dreams and especially be aware of the elbows. Cerrone is a combo master.

I have it on good authority that Tom Schwarz will KO Tyson Fury next week. 15x your money

literally this I don't see Tony winning this one.

Where do I bet with crypto?

Poker clients: America’s Cardroom or carbon poker are legit

Please donate for a dog shelter instead of betting on Tom Schwarz. This is a completely different story from what we had in a Joshua Ruiz fight, no easy money this time

hello fellow degenerates, are any of these markets worth betting on?

Attached: markets.png (952x677, 74K)

for reference sportsbet.com.au/betting/mma-ufc/ufc-matches/tony-ferguson-v-donald-cerrone-4661593

the odds are complete dogshit
why bet on either fighter

He has a Scottish name but looks like a fucking 56% creatura

Cowboy KO + Tony Ferguson R1 KO/TKO + Tony Ferguson Decision

Cowboy is too good on the ground to get subbed by Ferguson, if he is going to get KO'd, then it will be most likely 1st round as he is known for being a slow starter, Tony is going to apply a heavy pressure like he did in Barboza/Pettis fight and Cowboy might crumble under it(it happened to him in the past), otherwise he has a good durability and if he is going to lose outside of 1st round, then it will be by points. On the other hand, Cowboy can easily catch Ferguson with something during the fight because Ferguson has gaping holes in his defence game, he got dropped in 3 of his last 4 fights, but was able to recover.

>Cowboy KO
KO/TKO

Checked. What coin should I buy?