If chainlink is as revolutionary as many here claim how come no one is talking about it outside of Jow Forums...

If chainlink is as revolutionary as many here claim how come no one is talking about it outside of Jow Forums ? Genuinely curious

Attached: 1559666334556.jpg (700x350, 31K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Damien, is that you?

Don’t let the hordes find out yet

We still accumulate and sheeeeit

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnerships came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during the alt bear market lots of anons and took advantage of this and fudded this coin to all the late money and newfags that bought in December/January and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

They are, it just goes by the term "smart contracts".

If you found a fucking wealth fountain would you let fucking reddit to know and collect?

Because it's incredibly boring, and until recently, was extremely speculative.

I have a stack of 56k. I bought 10k (17 cents) as a suicide stack when i was vaguely aware of what they were trying to do. then, it began to go up, and i was satisfied with my purchase. Then I read more about it, and really realized what they were trying to do, and 1.5xd my stack (at 30 cents). Then, around a dollar, with Mainnet coming, thought we'd see a dip to 75 cents. Doubled down at 97 cents after I read about Threshold signatures. Just put in eight thousand more dollars at around 1.23.

I'm going to be a multimillionaire before the end of 2020, and it's pretty much assured. If there is anyone here reading this, just know that if you don't buy as much LINK as possible - some reddit normie is going to buy it all up and make money that is rightfully yours. If you don't believe me, research the project. If you still don't believe, there is no helping you.

>obvious bots have been accumulating over the last 48 hours for this weekend "rumour"
>tfw waiting for a dip that might not come
thank fuck I bought bulk under 50 cents

There a roughly 7.7 Billion homo sapiens on this planet
About 4.7 Billion are female
2.29 Billion are underage
1.5 Billion are above 50
6.68 Billion are able to read

Literally all the big industries are talking about it.

you are a MANIAC.

Isn't chainlink "smartcontracts.com" as Monaco is to "crypto.com"? Monaco is clearly a scam. Why is nobody talking about this?

>world is 61% female (4.7/7.7 Billion)
wut

Everywhere that's not China (or similar) is pretty close to half-half. And China (or similar) is male-biased.

How many people would even be talking about it here if they hadn't had it spoonfed to them by other anons? How many people actually bother to DYOR? How many people are following Dfinity, Polkadot, etc? How many people actually research and read deeply?

People are fucking idiots.

Why do you think the masses have any knowledge at all?

Basically what this guy said. The whole of crypto is just massive scams and bullshit, I've been in it since the very beginning on Jow Forums when Bitcoin news hit us. Since then nothing has really changed. Some shops kinda accept crypto and that's about it, in 10 years. The government is still wary, blockchain tech as it stands with Bitcoin for instance is still very non-functional. The whole ecosystem is highly susceptible to manipulation, for fucks sake, Bitcoin went from $500 to $19,000 in like a fucking year or something because some wanker printed a load of fake money (Tether) to pump it which in turn pumped the rest of crypto. Crypto as tech is still primitive if it's using a blockchain, the 'developers' in charge are cancerous retards, the exchanges are all chink scam bucket shops like Boinance and the market can swing 10% overnight for no apparent reason. Imagine having most of your net worth in Bitcoin, doesn't even matter what coin because they're all scams which follow Bitcoin's chart almost verbatim. You wake up and find 10% of your net worth is gone. Next month you're up 20%, the week after that it's crashed 14%. Two months later it's up by 168%. The ride will never stop. People don't put money into things which never stop swinging wildly without any apparent reason.

This is what happens when you give any iota of power to average people. Scams, bullshit and dumb systems. Normies should never have been able to have any control over anything. Groups of normies equals fuckups.

I went off on a bit of a tangent but what I meant to say is blockchain and crypto is a meme, companies just play along so they don't look so dated and out of touch with tech but they don't actually care much. Smart contracts are an even bigger meme, vulnerable, complicated. Decentralised oracles are meme squared. I've never been wrong about a long term investment.

Well enjoy the novelty of being dead wrong for the first time, user.

admitted idiot who would like to change taht. do you have any resources you could recommend?

my mistake, it is about 3.7 Billion females
>Technology able to cut personal costs by 75% and more effectively spread risk will never go anywhere
okay this is pasta isn't it

Truth.

I mean, crypto is useful to certain people. Internet drug dealers, people in Venezuela who can't trust the currency (BTC can go up or down, the bolivar can only go down), and similar.

But for some reason, normal people get involved in crypto. They think they're "investing" or something.

20 years from now, we'll look back at this stuff, and thing it's stupid. Maybe Ethereum will have some application, and maybe bitcoin/litecoin/monero will still be used by internet drug dealers, but the rest will disappear.

The fact its not being heavily discussed nor vetted with a fine tooth comb on r/crypto should be all you need to know. Reddit has millionaires that post daily. The place has extremely high iq users too

This has been asked a million times already

Because (((They))) dont want you to know about it

Attached: 1533390613546.jpg (577x507, 136K)

At the end of the day people are talking about it WAAYY more than they were a year ago. Isn't the whole point of crypto to be as early as possible?

how come people don't know this is copypasta

They know about it but there is no reason that this will be the winner of the decentralised oracles crown.

There's nothing special about it exceptthat it's the biggest meme on Jow Forums

what are the other decentralized oracles?

Wait so link are shekels. I don’t know how I feel knowing I’m a Jew now with 10k shekels.

we stealth

be quiet

LINK takes an incredibly high IQ to fully understand how overwhelmingly big it really is and the impact it will have on an array of industries.
Jow Forums in general is where the origination of good ideas on the internet starts, so once you understand that you will begin to see why we talk about LINK so much here.

gas yourself

>High IQ
I have a tested IQ of 120, which is probably more like 100 regarding that IQ tests are biased toward textual understanding to give woymen an ego boost, and even I understand LINK.

Few people understand what it is. Even here on biz only a small subset actually get it

>if solar energy is so good why do we still use coal
>if self driving cars are so safe why do we still have manual cars
>if robotic surgery is so non invasive, why do we still have classic procedures
>if vaccines are so important, why do people refuse to get them

because most of the population is full of unimaginably short-sighted retards

>Solar energy
unpredictable, meme kept alive with tax payer funds redistributed through subsidies
>Self driving cars
>robotic surgery
lets do an AI that is actually a bot take responsibility
>force people to vaccinate
>micro organisms don't adapt and become more resilient
You Boomer GenX fags sound like the retards shortly before the 29 crash dreaming about farming on the moon. They all died in a war aor killed themselves during the 29 crash

the Internet you retard if you want to be spoonfed go to reddit

*teleports behind you*
nothing personell, kid

because in order to truly fully grasp the concept of waht LINK is going to accomplish you need - unironically - a hive mind to go into the rabbit hole and uncover everything/anything thats in any way related to LINK. most people in crypto dont have the time to research it out as well as biz did in the early stages of LINK's development. today, you wont find many good informative threads about LINK because the OG's are already in the know and just waiting now.

>120 IQ

That would put you into the dangerous mid-wit zone of utter brainletness where you're too smart to trust your instincts but too stupid to realize that you can trust your instincts.
Since you can't raise your IQ you might try to get a brain injury to at least get below 90. Heavy drinking also helps.

Attached: 1558976096127.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Check the calendar

>>Solar energy
>unpredictable

the only thing unpredictable about solar energy is when humanity will get their shit together and realize we have an infinite battery in the sky 24 hours a day 365 days a year

Why is Monaco a scam? It's a great use case

>I'm going to be a multimillionaire before the end of 2020, and it's pretty much assured
Yea that's if you count larps. LINK has no amazing partnerships OFFICIALLY announced. It's a 3 node ETH price grabber. Get over yourself

Experience helps to feather off the negative sides. I fall often, but I'm a quick learner.
The issue is mostly the storage and the economic environment. If shit hits the fan, I rather burn fossils if energy is needed, than have an expensive to produce solar panel filled with rare earths in my backyard

>If shit hits the fan, I rather burn fossils if energy is needed

Yes, okay i will agree that if a god damn apocalypse happens and/or society as we know it crumbles, we will need coal and wood for energy predominantly in our little household tribes of survival

Barring a complete collapse of society, I would 100% prefer to have solar panels on my roof and on my car with a fat ass battery wall in my garage storing excess energy for future use

If you're one of the relatively few people who has taken a real IQ test, don't listen to what anyone here has to say about it because they most likely haven't.

it is about the same as with the real estate bubble. If you have the funds to pay for the hardware from your pocket and don't need to sell shit later to buy your food and medicine, go for it, else rather no. And about paying for it with public debt, just no.

>he thinks we're good at storing energy as something other than fuel

You'd be more efficient using solar electricity to produce gasoline and running a generator when you need it.

Why don't people talk about how evil kikes are and how repugnant subhumans are outside of Jow Forums?

>tesla.com/powerwall

This sums it

Attached: 564128452899.jpg (834x737, 119K)

>6700 dollars for 15 kWH/day
>good

Do you have any idea how much electricity 6700 dollars worth of gasoline can generate? It's well into the gigawatts range.

tell me that you dont think it will be at least 10-20x more efficient per dollar by 2029

say it so i can laugh

>He doesn't know

Because the ICO bubble was a huge meme and every new project is instantly dismissed. Perfect cover to rise to the top slowly and surely. Patience is key here. Chainlink is top 3.

Not on Li-Ion it's not. Solar's still 2 materials revolutions away from being viable grid-level electricity:

>Carbon-based superconductors available at a fraction of the price of today's batteries
>superconducting power lines that are robust enough to survive transoceanic pressure and temperature differentials, to say nothing of sharks or people trying to fuck with them

Without these things, solar is a toy at worst, a decent way to heat water at best.

>I have a tested IQ of 120, which is probably more like 100 regarding that IQ tests are biased toward textual understanding to give woymen an ego boost, and even I understand LINK.
top kek truest thing i've ever read. I have a friend who is intelligent but can't get himself to do anything with it. The man jerked off on second year psychology and philosophy courses and now everyone knows he's psued. Didn't have the courage to keep going

>That would put you into the dangerous mid-wit zone of utter brainletness where you're too smart to trust your instincts
I meant to quote this part