how many listings?
how much $ of inventory?
how much $ in sales per month?

Attached: e.png (1000x600, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

replin.com/geehwan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is /chainlink/ get the fuck outta here

fuck off stinky linky go back into your basement and play videogames you fucking incel
thats one of the better threads in here

can't say i do user but been looking at getting into it, honestly looks like the profit margin will be very slim though since entrenched competition/shipping fees

They invent new ways to screw over sellers quite frequently these days. If you don't have huge profit margins as in you are able to source material at low cost to resell to for instance normie collectors then don't bother.

I have 2 accounts with about 500 listings in total selling for 2-3k every month.

Fees are expensive. I used to sell vintage gaming shit on there, but when people caught on the prices got fucked up and now there's no money to be made.

I only use it to sell shit that I know wont move locally. It's still good, but I don't think it's a profit mining site anymore.

This

It's no secret eBay favors their buyers over their sellers. It sucks, but there are ways to safeguard yourself

10% to eBay
3% to PayPal

Personally, I don't list anything I don't think I can get AT LEAST 100% profit from. So if my fees are 13%, what do you mean there's no money to be made?

My profits were 100-200% on older games. I would even buy then on Ebay, restore them, and sell them a week later for double.

When it caught on I couldn't source anything anymore because everyone locally was basing prices on fucking Ebay and Ebay sellers started selling for like $5-10 under what my restored shit went for.

There's money to be made, I meant it's not there for me personally in my market now.

I used to sell there, now I use Replin.com to sell on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

All i do is Post the Item I want to sell and my Replin link:

replin.com/geehwan

there is no Fees with Replin just PayPal fees

ebay banned me for having two accounts, and refuse to unban me. Never had a complaint, above satisfactory rep, 100% feedback. Just done.I wish there were better alternatives.

>sell brand new electric toothbrush on ebay
>recieve money in payal
>21 days locked
>1 week later recieve a complaint
>buyer wants to return item claiming i'm a scammer
>buyer returns a mechanical toothbrush with a battery taped on it, in electrical toothbrush packaging
>buyer gets refund
>I get scammed and banned from ebay
10/10 experience would recommend

Idk why people shit on eBay for fees. It’s better than amazon

fees on swappa are 0 under a certain amount. Just the paypal fee that paypal charges.

Amazon banned me for having two seller accounts tho I only had one and would never respond. Big companys dont give a fuck. Had only 100% ratings and 100s of sales.

hurr durr let me tell you all of the information that makes me money so that you can profit at my expense. Gee, I love saying to myself there's nothing better than giving away valuable information and bringing in more competition that I have to compete against. I ain't tell you jack squat mate, DYOR no spoonfeeding for leeches.

Used to sell in 2012, the fees are so insane I have no idea how they stay in business

How do you go about restoring old games? I don't understand what you mean by that.

gotta fudge the numbers a little its my friend's business and I work for him.

above 10,000

above 200,000

above 40,000

I used to make pretty good money just finding shit that was retardedly overpriced on Amazon and sourcing that. The jews put a stop to that very quickly. Now you have to have a registered business and pay the jew a fee just to list for sale in most categories.

probably refurbishing the games user. cleaning, fixing broken parts, etc. I used to do this with Xbox 360 controllers and sell them as "user refurbished". It mostly involved replacing the analog stick, bumpers and shell casings as appropriate. Had to order the analog sticks direct from the manufacturer as at the time the only option were cheap 3rd party knockoffs from china.