Creators of pi Network Stanford Phds, FINALLY showed their faces! Disbelievers ETERNALLY BTFOed

Creators of pi Network Stanford Phds, FINALLY showed their faces! Disbelievers ETERNALLY BTFOed.

LOOK AT THE FACES OF YOUR SAVIORS!

Jow Forums, LAST CHANCE TO BE AN EARLY ADOPTER AT SOMETHING AND MAKE MONEY. We're talking about 10k people only.

Mine FREE COINS while it is still EARLY. END OF 2019 IT GOING ON EXCHANGES. YOUR COINS ARE GOING TO BECOME REAL MONEY.

Pi Network is a cryptocurrency, started by Stanford Phd's. You can download the app on your phone (iOS or Android), and it takes negligible battery power to run and mine. All you need is a phone number or a facebook account to sign up.

Because it's still so early, you'll need an invite code to join.

Feel free to use mine: "geok"

Download the app and read the whitepaper here:
m
i
n
e
p
i
c
o
m
/
g
e
o
k
Pi holders report stack and mining rate

Attached: pi network.png (505x415, 340K)

Attached: Nicolas.png (486x575, 210K)

Attached: Cfan.png (480x499, 152K)

Attached: Vince.png (405x394, 113K)

code: k3nnysan

When you sign up, go to Profile - Scroll down to Settings and toggle on Hide Real Name

Attached: 24407f2c7d3d7b8d.jpg (558x750, 38K)

What's her endgame?

Need a code? Join the six of us! Use mine: awesomeness3242, or one of these:
>tfue
>ANIME
>minepicoin
>Shaggy1009
>buccobaseball24
>winrar
>BITCONE
>Icrad
>frens/FRENS*
>olayman/OLAYMAN*
>moonsoon
>Bauhaussk
>ellie
>Bitcorn
>cryptofriend
>bimdas
>bradfo
>andrepest
>dreamsarememes
>k3nnysan
>stinky
>tonybarski
>LordOfLight
>LINK1kEoy
>nevereverselling
>olivegarlic
>Piramid
>Bevisminingcorp
>SirLoin
>CraigWright
>Abyssal
>Acid
>zelda
>Sintofanto
>MJ8H1B3
>perfecteevee
>2666
>gmorin89
>Chrispi
>john1865
>LinkCommander

* - Upper/lowercase unspecified.

**CODES NEEDED TO JOIN PI-NETWORK!!!
>What is Pi?

Pi is a new cryptocurrency that you can “mine” (or earn) from your mobile phone. Cryptocurrencies are new form of digital money that are maintained and secured by a community, instead of governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing and supporting the network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05-11-33-57.png (720x840, 732K)

>a charlatan who can only present keynotes like sergey
> a FEMALE ANTHROPOLOGIST
>a fucking NIGGER community manager

literally 10000k EOY

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Join team ellie!

this is the dumbest shill campaign in history. How much are you paid, pajeet?

sage

Use ref code zondor and join my security circle for awesome gains

Somebody add me to their circle please. boltface

did 3 days.. someone add me to their security circle: poopzmcgee

why>? what are your arguments? This is project created from people who actually studied and excelled in something. What about Craig? Why is he better? What about that fat fuck that Jow Forums is obsessed about? Have you even read the whitepaper?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (481x717, 41K)

>it's ok if everyone else shills
sage

this is going viral. pic rltd.

Normies have heard about crypto. It's one of the few projects that makes crypto available to normies

3 months from now the news gonna talk about a new trend that allows anyone to jump into crypto. Where will you be then?

Attached: pi.png (338x361, 110K)

i need friends for my security circle, please add alanthya

it doesn't matter. Stop shilling your shitty fucking project. You're shilling. It doesn't matter what you say to justify it, this is against the rules.

sage

Feel free to use my ref code if you want to join an earning ring:

ModusTollens

Attached: 1535480649480.png (1151x734, 467K)

David2073

Use my link pls!

Do you know where you are?

im presenting the project to people that don't know it.

Read the whitepaper. Judge for yourself. Download the app. You have nothing to lose. Have you? Even if it brings you only 100$ back EOY. Why the fuck, not?

Attached: p-the-matrix-laurence-fishburne.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Yes. B the difference you want to see user

Yeah we've seen the threads. There's even a thread up already and I'm sure there will be 2 more created today.Once again: you're shilling. Stop shilling. We get it. Take it to reddit.

Listen boy. People need to know.

Not everybody browses Jow Forums every single day.

Second, those shill threads you talk about that are 99% of the threads. Do you know what they are? They are desperate bagholders of shitcoins that want to unload their garbage on you. They wasted their christmas present and their want ther monnies back.

I'm not asking for your money. I dont ask you to buy my bags. I didn't buy any bags myself. I CREATE bags. I give the chance to anyone in this board to create money from thin air.

(inv: geok ;) )