New Fantom Tech Paper on Consortium Chain Pruning

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-archive-fast-network-pruning-consensus-for-consortium-blockchains-25192df5b63c?postPublishedType=initial

Attached: 1_NuvGmezg4oi0Mx4kA0n7Tw.jpeg.jpg (800x500, 95K)

Kek. Nothing is a bigger sell signal than made up buzzwords. Consortium pruning? Fucking kek.

Attached: images.jpg (235x215, 8K)

Don't rely on my title brainlet, read the article: Fast network pruning consensus for consortium blockchains

Yeah cause innovative tech isn't even important to a projects price...kys

Attached: bvbnvbn.jpg (3451x2480, 3.36M)

it literally isn't, look at dodgecoin, it's all about the meme magic and fantom has the shittiest memes i have seen in years.

another oldfag wisdom pill: if thech would be important komodo or zilliqa would be in the top 5, yet they remain unpumpable shitcoins.... people said ZIL and KMD will kill ETH yet nothing has changed. same with FTM, keep deluding yourself though my summerfags

>We're not anonymously decentralized, and here's why that's a good thing

Hedera is the fantom killer

Permissionned. The network effect and dev community that can grow from a pernissionless setting is a definite advantage.

There are already many eth projects and EOS projects switching to fantom you guys are all so clueless

>zilliqa
looks like Zilliqa is a 200mil market cap coin - I don't get the comparison
(disclaimer: I own neither or the coins discussed)

Also ICX was supposed to kill ETH. And EOS. And dozen other projects.

200m is not impressive at all for the time ZIL has been around, i am not a holofag but even those fags achieved 300m in like a year...

Did you vote cringey?

Fantom is actually a leap forward beyond what EOS and ICX brought to the table. Now the incentives to use fantom are big enough to actually see adoption

Keep telling yourself that fren

what are the incentives?

being better than EOS is easy af, it's a centralized scam. your coin has to be better than ETH 2.0 + first mover advantage / dev mindshare. try getting corporate to switch to a shitcoin after they invested years into ETH, kek good one.

ETH doesn't scale yet. Cryptokitties crashed the entire network. If this does it's a no brainer to switch.

So true

Are you incapable of grasping the concept of inertia?

ETH is 80% ready and big business is happy to wait. They didn't have the tech for decades it's not like 2-3 more years matter.

Any app or smar contract developped for eth can be deployed on fantom in under 5 mins without any modification to code. How is that for incentives and taking advantage of intertia

Cheaper and faster. No need to redevelop app since it runs eth code natively