Insider info for a potentially HUGE project

I am part of a corporate strategy channel of a crypto startup based in Silicon Valley
The startup consists of providing datasets that show "hidden relations" between not just crypto but also stocks, which can contribute to tremendous revenue generation. To put in perspective, a backtest that simulated a one year market concluded that using their datasets to make baskets with moderate parameter settings yielded a gain of over 60% vs. the S&P which is absolutely phenomenal.

Here's the interesting part which might get your attention: this startup is already finalizing a deal with Elastic. Yep, you heard that right, the developers of ElasticSearch. The deal is a $1.5 million one and they will publish an article late June about this said crypto startup and how their datasets helps visualize hidden relationships with Kibana. Mark my words. Also when this deal finalizes, the startup will buy up $150k worth of tokens on the IDEX orderbook as part of the deal, which will be stored in a wallet that Elastic owns. That will be a crazy pump up to $0.5

Elastic is far from the only player. The others which have actually approached this startup are
>Bitvore(deal very realistic)
>WorldQuant(YES WorldQuant, deal also very realistic)
>FlyingPointIndustries
>TwoSigma
>JP Morgan(not even joking)
>Accenture
and even some other huge hedge funds.
The token is extremely under the radar though. It's not worth much at the moment.

I won't explicitly tell you what token it is, though. That is left for you as homework if you want to jump on this wild ride. But I have stated enough information for you to be able to find it sooner or later.

Attached: 1547858730130.png (500x500, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/vxv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have

Sex

Incel

INCEL

have you ever tried sex dude? might help you out a little...

is this a new meme on Jow Forums
I thought only /tv/ had this

OP is a faggot.
R eddit is that way -->

If you want to share then share and don't play in gamie or charades.

Attached: 1557115003535.png (889x1064, 1.21M)

sorry, I have shared all necessary details so that only intelligent ones can jump on the boat. Brainlets are left out.
There are literally 3 keywords in my post that you need to search and it will be on the first page on Google

Today OP was a faggot

>you need to search and it will be on the first page on Google
Search engine results are tailored sweety. Its #1 for you most likely because its of your interest or youve been to it before.

I tried like literaly everything.
elastic search kibana
quant world flying
two sigma bitvore

none worked :(. HALP OP!

Attached: 1558520319207s.jpg (80x125, 2K)

does is start with 'n'

Chain Link x JP Morgan partnership confirmed.

You don’t need a token to look at “hidden datasets” you fuck

DOGE

give us a better clue desu

wait, does it start with 'v'?

OK OP delete the thread I found it

wot does it start with

virgincoin xd

of course you won't get any results like that. The deals are sort of confidential. The keywords are generic. They are not related to any names of any company. Like crypto is a generic term. Elastic is a company name

Actually yes, the business model works like that. I can't recall what it was, but the model is used in other companies with no problem.

Then tell....

Another hint: to verify what I have stated, you should look up their Telegram channel and just search Elastic or Bitvore.

hmmm, brb joining all 2000+ telegrams on CMC

actually all telegrams outside of the top 100 where the token price is below 50c desu

Have fun

These Reddit posters aren't funny or original. Shit gets old but they keep going and thinking they're funny

this...

>SEED Group will surely buy up 250 mil JNT off the orderbooks!

good luck at finding out what this project is!

but a already did and it looks like some other user jumped in front of me in the order book

ok user tell me what the first letter is

>I won't explicitly tell you what token it is, though.
why are all larpers so fucking gay about it

Vectorspace.ai?

God damn it it's Quant

they want to shield their asses, and your too dumb to figure it out

Ok so I did some research in OP's larp so you don't have to. It's pretty much a bet. The team obviously knows what they are talking about but idk, something looks unprofessional about the whole project. Token is VXV btw

Why the fuck would I invest in a project with only $940 daily volume?

nailed it. bitvore & elastic: tons of hits on the telegram

This guy seems sketchy, whale trap?

lmao your bait worked, some idiots bought in

Lmao why? I literally just googled “hidden dataset crypto stocks” and read

2 hours later, OP is still a faggot.

Lol this shitty project again
Last time you shilled it nothing happened, kys OP

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.10.05 PM.png (1043x650, 124K)

have Chuck Sneed

Ding ding ding

Omg it pumped!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09-00-19-11-543_com.android.chrome.jpg (490x216, 12K)

i don't even know where to buy it

are you that bad at reading? go here: idex.market/eth/vxv

if you want to lose your money

Hmm, I don't think all of the companies you listed as expressing interest have been mentioned by K? Lends credence to your claim to be in the strategy channel.

thanks OP, if there's one thing i've learned from this site it's:

>if a project seems really bullish, buy it in the first thread you see it, dont wait for the 50th thread

bought a small bag

>pls buy my bags Jow Forums
No, fuck you, it's not 2017.

you fucked up the whole chart retard - you bought at +176%

>implying i didnt create the 176%

Bye VXV sirs it veddy veddy good making for money

THanks. Just bought 100k of every crypto out there.