Nuke token

Bomb token 2.0
Decimal points
2% burn
Smart contract games
Solid community
Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Attached: B77A5530-BB4F-4047-BD74-945BB96D6BEF.png (1242x2208, 462K)

Got a link for free coins / airdrops?

/NDZWzc

Post your ETH address in their discord under the #airdrop channel

/VDwPvU

Yeah, I know biz likes free shit. Just look at what bomb did and then to realize that this is a superior coin. We’re about to be comfy, did the dev mention anything about the first game coming out?

$BOMB just hit $5 per token. Holy fuckin shit. That means whoever was early on their airdrop, and hasn't sold yet, it's now worth >$1,000

thats why i'm totes getting the NUKE airdrop, fuck it, I missed BOMB.

Dev of this is a scammer and this coin is a total money grabbing scam. Don’t participate

>thread is for free NUKE airdrops
>Dev is a scammer; don't buy.
The retard meter has just gone into the yellow. Approaching red.

>Devs a scammer
Devs giving free airdrops
Lmao absolute state

I don’t have discord, can I put address here?

0xb128c14e2cBFC9330a690FA5b2c286149741723c

you can DM your ETH address to one of the admins on telegram if you don't want to create a discord account:
>> t (dot) me/joinchat/Mi3FGBWwrWA4HGLL22p-YQ

But I would recommend joining discord, because there's more contests and discussions can be found there.

Nuke is unironically going to $100 each and biz is too retarded to claim their 100 free tokens.

Attached: 93D8F84C-77B5-4C80-AE08-3AA6455DEDDE.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Lol no you can't but you will be able to register on the website in a few days.

what is the discord

GG /VDwPvU

Bump for frens

Eh I’ll stick with my bombs. Bomb has a full on crazy community willing to tattoo the bomb logo on their forehead and ass cheeks. Bomb will hit 1k eoy. Your airdrops won’t be able to be sold with no community.

>1k eoy

You can't possibly believe that people will be willing to burn $1000 on every single transfer can you?

What are you supposed to do with Bomb when it's $100 each? Trade private keys? You can only buy and trade without the minimum burn of one token on mercatox because it's off chain. Otherwise every transfer of bomb automatically burns 1 token.

Nuke is better in every way. Say nuke hits $1000, you buy 1 nuke from anyone, on chain or off. Then you transfer it. You lose 2% with the autoburn which in turn makes the value of the token go up because supply goes down. So you lose $20 and now you have 0.98 NUKE left.

You can't do that with Bomb because the minimum burn for bomb is 1 token. Shit, even with all the volume bomb did today on mercatox almost no coins got burned because it was all offchain.

So please explain to me how you think NUKE won't be 3x the price of BOMB in three weeks when everyone realizes it's the exact same concept with better code and execution?

Attached: 260B4BD5-A8A1-4F19-96F6-8DC214DC82C0.jpg (229x128, 4K)

Checkem

Also you're completely full of shit, I am willing to buy every single airdropped token right now and I'm not the only one.

Attached: 2CDD4590-C176-4180-BA36-84E07E2B009E.jpg (750x678, 280K)

can someone link the discord i can't find it lol

So youre saying that if I post my ETH address to their discord I get free nukes to my exchange?

No you need to post an address you hold the keys for. Jesus.

So far almost none were airdropped. Check the etherscan for nuke, they just moved a bunch onto some exchanges, very little airdrop going on so far.

Brainlet here. Thats too much work.

The HC tokens are getting forked into NUKE 1:1 and trust me I didn't fake that screenshot, people are trying to buy and getting turned down.

lol...christ. just buy some UND and be patient you brainlets. it's that easy.

Why would I be patient when nuke has done 100x in the last month and will do it again next month?

Reply me

How do i join sith just "/VDwPvU"

Add discord.gg then / then VDwPvU

Rrally going to send tokens to all thos adresses? Theres like 100?

Ill be pretty surprised if I get anything from posting my adress in there

We don't manually send them rajeesh it's called a multitransfer() function.

If your eth address has been active for more than one month you will get 100 NUKEs.

Implying you cant just wrap them bombs

>so you're planning on making a BOMB tether (wrapped bombs) to prop up your shitty shit coin that will never be traded on chain? Mm Kay.

>Hey sell me some nuke
Sure no problem user what's your eth address?
>hey sell me some bomb
Uh I can't, you see I don't have any wrapped and it costs ether to wrap it and if I just transfer it on chain I will lose $100, sorry I can't

Bomb is broken and shit and nuke will become the number one hyper deflationary token and the only thing you faggots can do to stop it is to fork.

Get fucked.

How old does the ethereum account have to be? Asking for a fren

>totes
kys

One month, replying for a fren

Yeah that's pretty cringe but we don't do kyc to buy nuke so this is what happens.