I've been pajeetadly ruined

Attached: 1558903063496s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

man i cant believe this is still 34m marketcap so much moon potential

Literally down 50%
Can't believe biz tricked me into buying this scam. No one is using it and those french fucks made it sound like Intel IBM and alibaba were going to use it. I got tucking chinned and I'm mad

Chainlink vibes

mfw i've been accumulating every huge dip
mfw i'll be a millionaire next year because of this coin

Attached: 1504094083395.png (705x527, 146K)

>ZMBE
Fuck off, ghoul! You repeat the same braindead shit every time.

Golem makes this turd obsolete

Imagine thinking golem is anything but a rendercoin with absolute trash tokenomics.

Glad I didn't fell for this scam.

>Golem and Hoard just announced their partnership! The first use case that will be developed by Hoard—in cooperation with the Golem Unlimited team—is a code compiler built on Golem Unlimited, which is designed to unburden developers from typical distributed computing hassles: provisioning nodes, work distribution, load balancing, data transfer and more. For more info read our blogpost.

>Last week, we started with our dev updates again. We told our users more about the upcoming WASM and RASPA usecases that are coming really soon to Golem, and released a new patch for Golem Brass, 0.19.2.

>WebAssembly (abbreviated Wasm) is a binary instruction format for a stack-based virtual machine. Wasm is designed as a portable target for compilation of high-level languages like C/C++/Rust, enabling deployment on the web for client and server applications.

>RASPA: molecular simulation software for adsorption and diffusion in flexible nanoporous materials

Take your shitcoin loses like a man and get into a real project while its still early.

iExec does all of that and more. They also have way more high profile partnerships.
Fucking retard.

But they don't and even if they do it will cost 10 times as much to do it in iexex because of their shitty payment system. You just know this sidechain solution is needlessly complex and they will have to just copy Golem's 2 year old solution.

Then you have to run a virtual machine inside a virtual machine if you use windows or mac because they only have the software availble in linux. Horribly inefficient while Golem has been on linux, windows and mac and mainnet since april last year.

Golem is like Amazon when it was just selling books, it was building a 1st in class functioning product before offering everything under the sun.

>hurr durr hurr durr
kys retard

I rest my case

Your case is nonsensical garbage not worth my time.

You must be limited on time if you can't even do the most basic google search for current information before posting. That or severe learning disabilities

Nice bait.

VM is needed for the security of you computer.

iExec MC is lower than the funds (ETH +BTC) they hold from ico. This is no-sense.

Same here
I was swing trading this from beginning of the year but since the mega pump in march i decided to hold because it started to look like serious project with all the supposed partnerships. As i was watching the V3 announcement something felt fishy since it was just a lame periscope but i still kept my optimism until the moment i saw the red candles. Sold the next few days at 850 sats.
I'm went from 0.1 to 0.065 BTC and now im trying to make it back up with any shitcoin pump i can catch. This coin will be shilled again in Q4 and i will do everything i can to inform people about its danger

Of course it makes sense. Even these frogs know that RLC is risky af and rather focus in iExec, the token can fail, and will, but the company will still keep going.

0.1 BTC is pocket money Ranjesh.

>VM is needed for the security of you computer.
Windows->Linux VM->iExec VM
Or
Windows->Golem VM

Which will be faster, less buggy, more efficient and easier to setup?

>VM is needed for the security of you computer.
why? don't they use sgx?

perdon gentleman, do you really think that shilling on biz has effect to the market?
Or that if a coin doesn't keep its status after a pump is a scam?
Can't people simply be wrong and be all mouthbreakers?
90% of traders lose

Windows->Linux VM->iExec VM