Is there a worse feeling than getting scammed?

Is there a worse feeling than getting scammed?

Attached: maxresdefault-56.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

This entire board is a scam

is there a better feeling than scamming a bunch of fucking idiots?

What happened user?

Scammers are removing market inefficiencies. They're a force for good

Yeah, browsing Jow Forums is basically getting scammed and raped both in the same time.

Watching coins go 10x that you saw get shilled Jow Forums months ago but you didn't buy because you thought it was a scam.

losing LINK on a failed swing feels worse

with a scam, at least you can acknowledge that you were taking a risk and you got pwned

when you swing LINK, you're taking a sure thing and swapping it out with degenerate gambling. And nobody convinced you to do it but yourself. Way worse feeling.

t. lost 18k LINK trying to swing this past two weeks. Wish I was joking.

Attached: 1523211968955.jpg (726x1024, 93K)

Getting liquidated

If you're getting liquidated you're doing it wrong

worse feeling? maybe having missed the ETH or HOLOCHAIN ICO otherwise can't think of anything desu

Being OP

Attached: 1544540452739.gif (250x203, 136K)

Finding a gem that moons hard and not putting enough money on it or worse, having your funds tied up in some bullshit and then watching something moon without you.

You missed out on XCM didn't you?
Well it can still go 10x and beyond, you're not too late to make it but you probably won't be able to buy several lambos.

I had some FUN I wanted to sell the other day on binance but there were no buyers. I came here and shilled it and it got sold

failed swings are the worst especially if its after you try and make up from a bad hold.

missing out on a coin you already hodl

Attached: Bradchain 1.jpg (675x694, 22K)

Life itself is a scam, fren.

getting scammed by lower lifeforms, i.e., pajeet

I got scammed out of literally all my money yesterday and it was so easily preventable i fucking hate myself

Attached: vffdsssdsd.jpg (630x407, 154K)

How

yeah watching someone you hate making it

Agreed.

I had like 2000$ worth of FET and I was checking its price on coinmarketcap and saw there was an exchange called bitebtc where it was trading for 25% higher than binance so i sent it all there, sold it, tried to withdraw my btc back to binance, then they disabled my account for 'suspicious activity' and arent ever letting the withdrawal go through. i googled bitebtc and found out they do this to literally everyone, its impossible to withdraw from them. this couldve been avoided if i just spent 10 seconds googling bitebtc before sending them my fet im such a fucking retard

You might still get it

>t. lost 18k LINK trying to swing this past two weeks
a true Jow Forumsraeli

Attached: 1559103873703.png (1416x672, 1M)

Being murdered, probably