Chainlink x Microsoft

By now we already know a lot of ties between Microsoft Azure (Cryptlets) and Chainlink. Sergey owning domains, John Marley Gray sharing the stage with Sergey, citing TownCrier in patents, working on similar topics (oracles and TEEs), etc etc. Now here another important figure comes in the mix. People who attend Chainlink Meet-Ups like the one in NY or SF or Texas for that matter may know Brook Daniels as one of the more prominent community members. He's a freelancing developer and yes he happens to be gay, doesn't matter. Here's footage from a Chainlink meetup in 2017.

boyfriendtv.com/videos/338291/matthew-evan-skyler-devoss-brook-daniels---chain-link-fuck/

Brook is the guy on the left. Check his shirt.
>HCO
microfocus.com/documentation/server-enterprise-edition/serveree60sp2ws2/Server EE 60 SP2 WS2 Windows=1=Web Help 2016 (MF)=en/GUID-59966801-D685-4175-B1ED-44089C74BF70.html
>Chain Link in the title
>Microsoft
>middleware software
Your turn to connect the dots.

Attached: 1560017529443.jpg (632x137, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritioninsight.com/news/when-business-fights-malnutrition-everybody-profits-says-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-exec.html
iftf.org/goodfoodisgoodbusiness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

>By now we already know a lot of ties between Microsoft Azure (Cryptlets) and Chainlink
Lie. All we know is that no one is using the centralized Mainnet, and that no one ever will

No more chains just LINKS!

Are you blind? You have to watch the entire video. Brooke is running a node and is connected to the other 2 guys, it's the mainnet right there. He's also part of the HCO team which is Microsoft, it's blatantly obvious we're just waiting for the official announcement.

Attached: 1558990300804.jpg (503x535, 111K)

>boyfriendtv.com
>BOYFRIENDTV

btw. they will go for BSV

Attached: 1518271468673.jpg (483x372, 19K)

>32 million ico
>2 years
>3 nodes
>stuttering philosopher
>part time devs
>head of marketing doesn't do marketing, constantly misspelling
>an army of incels that will delude themselves into thinking this shit token will allow them to sit at their computers and stare at 2d anime titties for the rest of their lives

fuck off pajeet, no one will ever use Chainlink for real use cases, and MS will NEVER partner with/use Chainlink.

This pathetic video is no proof

That's a fucking YIKES from me.

Attached: 1558516324042.png (500x283, 112K)

Is fake shilling the new way to fud? It works desu this makes me want to sale.

you can literally sense that link fudders are just completely broken inside at this point. their sell price is never coming back. you can feel there is no life behind this user's words.

Link fudders hold BTC/ETH and are already rich. Only new fags try to make it with Chainlink, but they won't, because no one will use their centralized and flawed mainnet.

i know you're tired, user. tired and broken from all the fudding. It's ok. It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.

have sex

You're doing me a rustle there, user, stop that.

trying to "make it" with shitcoins is the definition of being a delusional late adopter. 2017 already happened, it's not happening again

your ID is unironically "fud for more coin"

>nutritioninsight.com/news/when-business-fights-malnutrition-everybody-profits-says-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-exec.html

>iftf.org/goodfoodisgoodbusiness/

>read full report here.pdf

>ctrl+f: chainlink

chainlink+ms unbreakable blood bond of aeons confirmed

Attached: 1558037954007.jpg (770x840, 492K)

have sex incel

Attached: 1534593693732.jpg (1143x887, 90K)

I will not.

Attached: 1450859615070.jpg (506x667, 42K)

Attached: 1552941863374.gif (150x71, 2.88M)

Golem makes Microsoft Azure obsolete

based

messed up.

have sex

Yes user, I'm sure you have already made it. Everything is okay and you are happy. Maybe you should go back to plebbit and look at nice cat pictures to feel better about yourself. Or stay here. We'll forgive you and won't judge you for coming to your senses and getting a suicide stack while you can.