WHY THE FUCK IS IT DUMPING?

Attached: 1559922735173.jpg (340x270, 40K)

because everyone is buying HARMONY (ONE)...link is so hasbeen

This.

probably because people realised that fetching the price of eth isnt worth 380 milion dollars

Because you just had a double top you fucking retard. Enjoy 70 cents faggot.

LINK is tied to me as I am God (or atleast God-like, I don't proclaim to be the divine creator, I might be and just forgot but whatever) and I have made it my will for LINK to hit $1000. Everytime I no fap it moons and when I masturbate it dumps, and I masturbated alot this weekend.
I apologise for this and will try to nofap for months on end from today

low volume so just bots swinging

because the mainnet is a centralized scam and no one is actually using it

after every mainnet live price would go back to -90%...check history. whoever holding link now is literal retard. sell now and buy back when real usage comes in few years.

1 month nofap streaker here, we're about to moon violently.

any thoughts on that? volume is 1/3, almost 1/4 of normal volume.

Very few sellers.
Bullish
Link will double in pricr every six months

Attached: 1559884296456.jpg (275x183, 14K)

LINK is gona doo great guys do not worry about it. If you need something that will do even better please chekc Fusion and Fantom. Fantom is a dag with smart contract - like faster than NANO and smarter than ETH. Building Dubai smart city. Fusion has DCRM to connect bank accounts and crypto curencies in one ecosystem. building Huobi DEX, UN projects, Dubai smart city etc. Both easy 10x.

Same as in the last thread shill
>Dying Boomer institution partnership
A reason to not touch with a ten foot pole

its not dumping, you're being offered some at a discounted price. buy up.

Because I am not done accumulating.

Fantom has no incentive for node operators. Good luck with decentralization when only Andre and 3 gooks are running nodes.

I will rebuy cheap ;)

Whales toying with normies who bought the top. LINK is gaining a ton of attention recently.

this. almost no volume. easy to manipulate

>$20 million 24 hour trading volume
>almost no volume
Are you literally physically mentally medically actually diagnosed retarded? Or are you just pretending?

>what are absolute and relative numbers
volume is a little over 15 million, if you look at the averages it's around 50, with top days over 80. which makes this a low volume day. that's not an opinion, just a fact braindead shit stained autist jew

>almost no volume
>”no, we have like $20m volume”
>nuh uh! Its actually $50m
Okay, so you aren’t pretending then. Good to know.

He's saying the average is 50 and today its 15. Brainlet.

KYS literal braindead kike

>Jow Forums
>nothing but these gay ass ponzi kids getting fucked in the ass

First target is 12.5k then 10 and 8.

12.1 is bottom, if we go lower we're fucked. if we stop around 12.1 then it's back up to 15-16 regions in a few days.

see and also see

Get in here linkies. There is still hope for you. Invest in XCM while you can, and use my ref code we both win.

Because you are an impatient faggot. Dear God relax

The average isn't 50 mil. Anyway the last couple months have had more volume than almost the rest of LINKs existence. 20 Million is high and a few days we reached upwards of 100 Million, those were exceptions.

I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED

I'm buying. Bounced off 1.055

Attached: HenryLINK.jpg (1050x438, 170K)

how cheap you waiting for?

I warned you to get in qnt for a couple of days but you didn't listen did you? DYOR on their partnership, literally the most relevant partnerahip in crypto rn.

Should've put your order at 1.0150 to sell later at 1.08 and then buy back at .93ish.

*wups. Meant 1.0650. Not 1.0150

Anyway.

15 and i"m selling and wait for low again. As always buyed on near top... Or maybe it will go to 17 ?? ehh too much emotional for trading.

Attached: sketch-1560093712577.png (1290x1080, 999K)