When whales spoof a giant buy/sell order like this (that always gets retracted when the market price approaches their...

When whales spoof a giant buy/sell order like this (that always gets retracted when the market price approaches their limit price) what are they trying to do?

Attached: Untitled.png (680x477, 26K)

i know the answer but wont tell you. 99% of Jow Forums doesn't know it
it's also quite the opposite of what is done in regular markets because of how crypto algos work

Please sir do the needful and reveal your trading secrets

>i know the answer but won't tell you

you don't know your asshole from your face, you inane post pubescent summerfag

It means it's gonna dump /thread

Same guy doing it with a sell order.

Attached: sell.png (665x463, 10K)

having absolutely no knowledge of this im gonna go out on a this-seems-obvious.... they're inflating the price so they can sell a portion at a maximum, deflating the price so they can buy at a minimum.

are you gonna say quads of truth is a lie?

anyone that knows it could try to prove me wrong if it was, but since 99% have no experience in regular markets they will never guess it. and i'm not talking about stocks, fucking no one trades stocks you retards

buy walls: force people to make higher and higher bids otherwise they will never get anything
sell walls: force people to make lower asks

>whale throw up big wall
>morons or bots start buying/selling with it
>whale spreads smaller orders on the opposite side to take
>takes down the wall once done or it starts getting eaten

it's not a whale...

let's correct this... it's not a whale as you mean it.

GTFO of the thread if you're just going to post vague bullshit, it's clear to everyone you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about

I am fairly certain that based off the Bitmex L2 Order book, algos will take a constant survey of the book depth. When someone throws up one of these walls it cause the algos to anticipate a quick rise and they begin market buying. So the wall is nothing, but it “tricks” other bots to begin buying or selling. Although we’re currently in a bull market so the short walls aren’t as effective as buy walls.

prove me wrong in poverty living faggot that opens threads because of being a brainlet

watch your mouth - you're the moron here pal
it's not a whale as you think of them. it's the exchanges themselves.

>quads
spread your wisdom enlightened one

found the 1%

damn didnt expect it

How can I prove/disprove anything you've said when it's all been vague, cryptic bullshit?

does it mean they are trying to get retards to sell their crypto?

So you're theory is Bitmex is doing this?
To what end???

no, simply adjusting price

Trying to get people to front run their order.

>what is REKT

you mean the exchanges fucking with peoples shorts/longs and getting people liquidated?

Arthur? is that you? you know we don't care for niggers here right? is that why you punish all the faggots who play on bitmex? you may get their bitcoins, but you will never not be a nigger, remember that.

Exchanges trying to manipulate the price

You dont know shit you onions futures buyer

Bingo.

Somebody has to facilitate liquidity

prove me wrong.
however you're right with futures, which is where it's way more used, not by CME or whatever and also for a completely different purpose