Bye Bye Stinkies!

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA Ouch!

Attached: 1A165BFB-4DF5-435D-8BA6-E1CE4B3FBAF6.jpg (1884x1026, 158K)

Are you saying there will be more cheap LINK available? I'm all for it. $5 EOY is inevitable at this point user.

Attached: NoLinker.png (781x692, 322K)

Mainnet was just Sibos all over again ... FUUUUCK

Attached: file_7.png (400x184, 121K)

oh nonononononononononono

Attached: 1558075271583.gif (500x375, 618K)

This isn’t fair...

When is it /our turn/

Attached: 70963404-0D6E-420A-975C-06A89F7A5BE1.png (549x413, 139K)

The spam will stop for a few months.. sweet.

Have fun working at McD.

If you did sell the top and bought back, like a true swinglinker, you would have 100x now. I have done 20x like this myself. If I timed it a little better I would have had 100x or even 1000x solely on LINK.

You've been wrong about every one of these you've posted.

That's one massive reverse head and shoulders user

much worse. in sibos you could still speculate, but not anymore. the end product is out and its A JOKE. KYC + interview to run a """"decentralized"""" oracle? LMAO WHAT A SCAM. not even mentioning the fact that it only fetches the prices or ETH and only works in ethereum (MUH BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC LMAO)

complete joke of a scam. will bleed out slowly to sub 10 cents and be forgotten forever

Have sex incel.

Screen shot this.

Iron hands WILL be rewarded in September.

This nulinker FUD is absolutely nothing. Stay strong marines.

Attached: 1557268166163.jpg (638x676, 91K)

Please god i just want to accumulate 100K please dip down to 60c

Funds are not safu !!!
Aaaaaahhhhhh !!!

the real dump starts once the team realizes it's out of hype and starts to sell their stack.
REQ 2.0

"$1000 EOY" -2017
"$1000 EOY -2018
"$1000 EOY -2019

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

>Jow Forums is one person
We never said end of which year anyway newfag.

Attached: 1558918880614.png (409x409, 192K)

third time lucky

No U!
Oh wait, you're a linkie, you're never going to get any.

it makes me burst out laughing when i hear retards saying they are going to make it with erc20 token. the team holds literally 2/3 of the entire fucking supply KEK . 2x the entire fucking circulating supply. the only people that are going to make it is the fucking teams you absolute morons.

people that honestly believe they will make it off non minable garbage are in for a rude awakening. maybe not because you honestly have to be sub 80 iq to invest in such garbage, so they might not even have the intellectual capacity to understand how retarded they are

I never understood these threads, isn't it better for crypto as a whole to keep rising? Who is watching coins and getting excited that they are going down?

Yep. LINK IS THE NEW REQ

people who are hoping to buy in

Don't buy cause it's going to go up again.

I don't like stinkies due to their preachy attitude and incessant spam.
I tried to argue with them, they have no arguments, they just write 'fud' 'dyor' and other memes. Now I know it's a complete waste of time.
The irony is that the mainnet launch was much worse than any "fud" I have ever written. Even I wouldn't have believed that they're going to launch with kyc as the only security method.

DYOR

Have sex, incel

Because we keep telling them it's a scamcoin that'll never go anywhere but they refuse to listen, and it's nice to be proven right.

no. the only thing that is good is for things to start working and having an actual real use case, you ponzi loving moron.
price should be irrelevant or secundary, but its not because you, just like the 99% of the human filth that compose this dumb market, cares only about making money.
if you want the price to rise regardless if projects delivers or has any real use, youre a jeet and should kys

Imagine the NEETs who invested all their savings from wageslaving because they got shilled into it.

It's sad really.

People moving to quant (qnt).
And rightly so.

Stinkies get pinkies in their ars. Buy VeChain

Attached: 7026F790-9D7D-4514-AF0A-4E2A3CB8FC35.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Thought I was the only one seeing this

Good story

If you didn't unload a significant portion of your holdings above 1.20 you are retarded. Just imagine being one of those people who held through 1.30 twice and sold nothing ...

my good friend req will rise sir

just wait now and buy cheap price

mainnet 2v is soon out and and partnership with ebay and pwc

link is very very worst coin sir

SLGTR
Also nice trips

its their fault. if you invests years of hard earned salary into a stack that is 0.03% (a 100k link stack) of what the creator or the token holds FOR FREE (a 350 MILLION stack), you are too stupid to accumulate wealth and deserve to be poor forever

And yet here you are, making a poorly veiled attempt at begging them to sell you their bags cheap.
They really are the stupid ones here, it totally isn't you.

enjoy financial ruin

> 3x up still with initial amount already cashed out
Yes, yes, totally going to be financially ruined.
You gotta beg better than that.

>AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
up 400% is pretty funny haha

>I-im s-still u-up

See you in a month sweetie

see you when you fomo in at 1.80.

Look at the diffence in volume during each period and you will find that OP is, in fact, a flaming faggot and also incorrect.

Attached: Chadparadigm.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: ED38F4EB-E5A8-403A-9F44-4742430F17CD.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

you sure will. dunno if you're gonna like us turning down every single one of your pitiful offers of $3.50 per link, though—assuming you even have an interest in buying link.
on that note—what do they pay you to do your job? you must have racked up 200 whole matic by now. can't imagine what it's like to live in a shithole like yours—but, i can see how someone with as little pride and as little in the way of brains as you fits riiiight in. you and your whole family, pajeet.