BSV the 1 world currency?

I am getting a weird feeling that BSV will be the 1 world currency that will be implemented on the RFID chip.

news.bitcoin.com/craig-satoshi-wright-claims-to-have-filed-666-blockchain-patents/

Attached: Screenshot_20190609_205536.jpg (1080x1090, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47130268
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzCE8wUnoA
kaching.cards/release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once it reaches astronomical heights and everything is burning the only way to spend your riches is by getting the chip.

Attached: BKYC.jpg (1140x788, 353K)

cuckoo shaman

>he wants
>we need
big difference

Kill yourself please

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47130268

Articles like this let the elites know the chosen coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzCE8wUnoA

Just watch now im sure BSV is a true bitcoin

>craig-satoshi-wright-claims-to-have-filed-666-blockchain-patents

Attached: Dr.Creg's patent.jpg (1629x2195, 661K)

a lot of people in toronto are having religious experiences right now

>I value religion even though I don't believe in it
>These scammers pump and dump bitcoin without believing in it
what a cuck,
I'm gonna sell all my BSV

If any crypto fits the bill for NWO coin it's defintely BSV. it's a governments wet dream. Oh well. Looks like the anarchists failed. They had since 09 to create their own successful anarchist coin and all they could come up with is monero and LN and BCH. neither of wich are being mass adopted. Governments will crush them all with a stroke of a pen. BSV will be the only coin allowed to remain.

Exactly this, sorry but in the future we will all have less privacy. Might as well get rich in the process

I've been having these thoughts for a while but more and more lately. Bitcoin (BSV) is the beast system. I wonder if Craig and co are luciferians. I remember him tweeting stuff about "the light". Craig has said he was a pastor or "church elder" in the past but that he doesnt go to church anymore. Things seem a bit odd. Does he really accept Jesus Christ as his saviour? Is he the Antichrist?

Thank you. Exactly what I needed to hear.

He's also spoken favourably of the RFID chip before. As a Christian man this worries me. But the way I see it, better to have myself in a comfy position with the future world monetary system than be a nobody and achieve nothing in my life.

Very interesting video and I actually mean that.

He also talked about the future of man augmenting with machines. Anyway I got my 21 bag.

kek this bootlicker is comparing csw to jesus christ. that's making me even more suspicious he;s the antichrist

The bible is fake and gay. But if we're going to insist on prophecy, Craig would have to be a Jew and become the new king of Israel. Which he won't, because that's Jared Kushner.

>cws is the second coming of jesus christ
>but jesus probably didnt exist
lol this is some satanic kike trickery

Maybe. Jared Kushner or Prince William had been my top picks. But at the least the Bitcoin network is the beast system.

Same.

*Prince Harry

>Bitcoin is the Beast System

You're clueless.

Attached: Feed me goyim.jpg (3600x2384, 1.55M)

This is what all BSV cucks tell themselves and There is a good chance they are right.

The whole "hurr we must stop criminals durrr" is fake and they know it. Just admit you are bootlicking scum and admit the only reason youre long is the NWO potential in BSV.

I hate These BSV statist fuckers and still hold a significant bag.

I get a weird feeling that its entirely possible all my wealth in crypto (not so much) will be wiped out when btc tanks completely and sv swaps places. Its like a bad dream

Attached: htt.jpg (640x633, 117K)

Hi brothers. Rupees have been deposited. Thanks for your efforts fellow pajeets. Please remember to avoid shitting the front street on your exist. Brahma bless.

kek, bitcoin will literally run the entire world economy. the dollars that the fed prints will merely be a token on the bitcoin blockchain.

Fiat on top of Bitcoin is still on top of Bitcoin. They could do retarded shit, but there would be no trying to out print reality. I don't even think fiat pegs will be all that common after 20 years. They're pointless once we reach the top of the S-curve in adoption.

This is fucking huge.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609_173430.jpg (1080x1250, 236K)

It’s called your survival instinct kicking in. You only had to listen.

What would be the point of having bitcoin then?

cashless society. rfid.

Please KYS

Attached: 05E4CDD7-3D7E-4394-82C8-1C961BAABDA6.jpg (883x883, 149K)

Found the blockstreamer

i still dont get what bsv has to do with bitcoin

How significant?

10% of my poorfag folio

It....is bitcoin user

I have 11 as suicide insurance

orginal protocol.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime. Because of that, I wanted to design it to support every possible transaction type I could think of."Satoshi

Attached: D7kUtDGUEAEaubV.jpg (1200x675, 43K)

yeah half of them are either hindu, sikh or muslim

did he just invent a stablecoin?

You realize if you willingly get the mark it's over for you right?

You won't be a me to spend your gains unless you have the chip.

say a business wants to backup their encrypted data immutably, forever. or timestamp and notorize a document. or buy computation time to analyze their datasets. but these companies dont want to buy and secure bitcoin, or have legal or company policies forbidding it. they just pay these services in fiat like they would for dropbox or google apps and the service handles the bitcoin transactions to store their data

Right...but then no one would need the bitcoin coins.....

yep.

...then why do it

Okay this is weird as hell because my dad was just in Toronto and told me about a religious experience, after he prayed at a hotel room he saw a man on his bed he didn't know and swears he saw it.
Any more info on this?

Yeah, checked digits there user.

Wtf do go on

id sell before i ever got the rfid

He told me he usually grabs the Bible and says a short prayer and that day he met a homeless person who needed some help so he said a few words and said there was a man who needed help that day and prayed for him. He told me, "god as my witness, I saw a man with a bowl cut, black hair, wearing dark pants with a white stripe. I shouted out to [wife] and said "who the hell is that?" and when I looked back he was gone. I saw something in that hotel room. I don't know who it was, it was not that same young man, but may have been another person who needed help, because I didn't specify who."

As he told that story his hairs were standing on end. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

>that its entirely possible all my wealth in crypto (not so much) will be wiped out when btc tanks
lol are you retarded or something, just hedge some in BSV if you really want to insist on holding core coin ponzi. We all know it's going to die eventually, it's dead end tech.

Attached: dont_litter_mempool_for_big_money2.jpg (1000x693, 95K)

theCaseforBsv.com is very critical/conservative but lays it out pretty much how it is. If you’re slightly more optimistic than how its written there you could just go all-in on bsv and be ok with it

Unironically a multicultural society demands of people what is almost impossible. Falling back on religion is a very useful and reasonable reaction. It keeps you feeling grounded in what brought you here, to this moment.
Like there is 100% a conflict between cultures that is inevitable unless everyone is willing to dispense of their roots, which is very unlikely.

t. mixed and in Toronto and kind of in between at all times

So if craig is crypto antichrist and the literal antichrist, does that make roger ver, who people called bitcoin jesus the real jesus?

Attached: 53c42feb6bb3f7643e7346b6-750-563.jpg (750x563, 48K)

no its not

>narcissist creates a religious cult around himself
literally textbook narcissism

Attached: 0934850934850394.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

not possible roger was craigs cuckboy until he wiped his feet in his tendr cashie heart. an other difference is roger is actually filthy rich and not giving his money away

>implemented on the RFID chip.
KaChing already has a working solution for that

>Contactless bitcoin (BSV) payments with plastic cards, wearables, IOT-devices, phones and human body implants are coming, and the protocol to make it happen was released today by Bitcoin.no AS based in Norway.
>human body implants
kaching.cards/release/

Why is this guy getting so many digits? What's going on? Is BSV the jesus coin or the lucifer coin?

Attached: the-devil-is-in-the-patent-details.jpg (730x360, 34K)

this is the most retard shit ever the best thing a out crypto is you csn review and authorize payments and its cryptographicalky secure
UNLIKE A FUCKING CC