Why aren't you buying NUKE? BOMB went from $0 to $5

Why aren't you buying NUKE? BOMB went from $0 to $5
do not miss this one out. discord:
/ 22FS22f

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 5.38.45 PM.png (782x458, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well where the fuck do you buy it ??

Forkdelta bro:
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc58c0fca06908e66540102356f2e91edcaeb8d81-ETH

Listen here faggots. Let me give you a rundown on what nuke is. You may have seen pajeets shilling something called bomb token which is a deflationary currency that has done quite well. It was airdropped early on. What the pajeets wont tell you is that it is flawed, has no decimal points so it makes burning really fucked up. Nuke token is essentially bomb v2, with decimals and games. They’re also doing a free airdrop today, not getting into this is hating money to the fullest extent. Imagine not getting a free airdrop of a coin that is levels ahead of bomb especially after seeing bomb pump. Get in or stay poor faggots

airdrop is in a month dummy not today

Nevrmind you’re probably right. The fork is today

The free airdrop is worth $150 at today's nuke prices.

Attached: B807AE46-BEE4-43A0-8B72-91A9A75BCB87.jpg (270x300, 23K)

Airdrop where and how do I get my nukes?

Sign up on their discord channel then post your Eth address in the #air-drops channel
/Bt6FPM

fork already happened

Yeah just a few hours ago, airdrop in a few weeks. Devs seem to be really on this.

aqwesome!

do not hate free money biz

Someone can’t wait for the airdrop

Attached: DAA4BB6D-F85C-413F-A60F-346FA9B0C2B6.jpg (436x144, 16K)

holy fukkkkkkkkkkk this is gonna make me so richhh

donty miss out biz

we gonna make it fren

I’m pretty sure whoever sees a free airdrop post is in on it. Especially seeing what happened with bomb. Nuke is the chad coin

Might be more after that market buy of 12 eth

holy shit someone bought 12 eth worth?

Okay, airdrop. I have a metamask wallet, that should work right? How much of this coin should i get, can i withdraw it from that really fucking sketchy looking exchange to metamask? Currently if this isn't bullshit i could probably use $150 on this. will that ever be enough to see a bit of profit?

yes, metamask wallet is OK
yes, you can withdraw from forkdelta to metamask
price, who knows, market will tell

be sure to post your eth address in the airdrop channel

You have to post an ETH address that’s at least a month old according to one of the devs in discord.

Well this metamask thing has existed since 2017, but i obviously only just added HC to it for the airdrop

what about that
expiry date set in blocks when you check forkdelta? is the whole deal that this is actively self destructing? does that shit even work?

Jesus Christ. This has nothing to do with metamask. I am talking about your Ethernet address which you use metamask or some other thing like mew to access. Holy fucking shit Reddit is here.

it means your order will get removed if it doesnt get filled, thats all. you can put another order if no one fills it.

Well that would make my ETH adress at least 1 year old since that piece of shit has existed as long as the 2017-2018 bullrun. i do realize it has an eth adress. i don't normally venture this far into new-fangled shitcoin territory, chill fren

Well then here’s a great learning opportunity because this is how you can get shitcoins before they hit major exchanges. ForkDelta and IDEX are pretty awesome too

I'd like to mess around with it a bit, and buy some on top of the ones i get airdropped on the 5th, if this actually has potential to moon like bomb. i've literally only recently started back up because i needed to teach a friend how to use Kucoin and Binance.
I've always swam in normie waters. I can see this needs to change if i want profits. Since i have no idea if the coin is high or low, is now a shitty time to toss some ETH at HC?

Where the fuck did i get HC from, i mean half life, NUKE, whatever. I must be retarded

>your Ethernet address
so like MAC address?

looks like you just exposed yourself
>hello sir i am new
>knows which shit token it forked off
never change Jow Forums

Yes

>virgin bomb hodler detected

you're just in time for the bullmarket fren. good luck.

Does it really matter? Airdrop is fucking free you dipshit. Consider yourself lucky to have heard about this before the airdrop

stay poor buddy.

wheres the discord link u pajeets

How much NUKE is getting airdropped to each person? (not in USD)

Kek i made a slip up, heard someone call it HC somewhere, figured that would be the id for it. I don't know shit, if i did, why would i be here anyway? i just want to make money like the rest of you.

/4ZbeUQ

100 nuke

HC was the coin before the rebrand to nuke. Devs fine tuned it even more to allow more capabilities.