The Plan

/Biz listen to me, when we hit this GLOBAL recession we might be in a war, actually it doesn't matter if we are in a war or not. What matters is crypto is going to crash and PMs will soar. Once miners see they can't profit off of bitcoin anymore they will stop mining and worry about how they are going to get through the recession. While everybody is distracted on trying to live, banks are going to mine bitcoin and focus on taking over %51 of the network. Once they have the network and a LARGE amount of bitcoin the IBS will back bitcoin with gold (staying BTC is now a safe store of value because of gold). THEN the IBS will introduce a crypto currency everybody can use BACKED by Bitcoin (which is backed by gold).

This is their plan.

Attached: ThePlan.jpg (1024x376, 79K)

Like nigga, for real, just buy NANO, lmfao

>the plan
and who told you about this?

makes sense, OP. If they manage to keep BTC price below mining costs for sufficiently long and you start crippling the network. But the thing is, will whales allow that to happen? Banks will first need to buy a shit ton of btc from them to make it happen.

how would you supress the price? you need to have alot of coins to do that, also if miners get out difficulty gets lower

stfu
when recession. name the timeframe bitch and prove yourself wrong

satoshi made bitcoin out of spite for the banks during the last recession. people will buy bitcoin if the dollar is going to collapse idiot

Cletus heard this from someone deep down inside his mother's gaping asshole

>people will buy bitcoin instead of food
I can see Boomer actually doing this.

> Next recession means WAR hur durr
fucking retarded OP doesn't know America is already bombing 8 Different countries.

totally retarded
when countries can't trust each other you think people will be shipping gold across hostile areas?
BTC is going to be the settlement tool
terrorists might even try to target miners but it won't work because miners aren't holding bitcoin and are too distributed around the world

Miners need to assign a receive address to Mine Bitcoin you fuck nugget.

You're obviously a no-coin larping faggot.

Banks and investors have been buying BTC for a while, its not a far fetch idea that whales will sell BTC to make it through the recession. There are also people with weak hand they can scoop up BTC. Banks also have access to quantum computing, which is a BTC weakness.

receive addresses don't have to be on site you fag
most miners are pools anyways no one is solving a block by themselves

>Banks also have access to quantum computing

Attached: 1545259330153.jpg (640x960, 328K)

>Banks also have access to quantum computing

yeah... quantum computer with 20 qubits tops... right
you don't even know what you're saying

no shit retard, also people rent out their hash power to the highest bid.

Solo mining is still possible for low cap alts.

How many business that sell food and clothes take BTC now? Before the law was passed how many business were able too accept AND accepted Gold and silver as means of payment hence "united states dollar silver certificate". Also no everyday joe cared about BTC until the media pushed it. The millions of everyday people will only buy BTC when told to.

Not countries, but banks. Who owns these countries banks? They will get safe passage because they own/store the value of all the countries in the world money. Federal Reserve, Peoples Bank of China, etc. all members of the IBS.

1. Can you prove that the banks ownership of quantum computers is 20 qubits tops?

2. Even a 20 qubit quantum computer is still a QUANTUM COMPUTER my statement still stands.

>crypto is going to crash and PMs will soar
probably the opposite of this will happen.

yes you can factor your bithdate with it... have fun!

the recession is already here

Attached: bear.jpg (234x250, 7K)

>Quantum computing a btc weakness

You just exposed yourself mouth breather

>banks are going to mine bitcoin and focus on taking over %51 of the network
I just dont see it happening. Samsung and who knows who else is developing ASICs. Its a race to see who can mine the most bitcoin the most efficiently. You're talking about Banks developing cutting tech, mass producing to take over. They are going to have to beat every tech company mining in their free time and developing. Lots of big companys are mining for the extra money kind of secretly or announcing it from time to time.

learn about countries that fall into depression like zimbabwae or germany in ww2. the countries inflate their money so high that it becomes worthless. non smokers start buying cigarettes since it hedges value better than the currency. this time around the non smokers will be buying cyptocurrency not cigarettes. the way to get every normie to buy crypto is to depress the entire worlds economy and cause all fiat to become worthless. then every normie will buy bitcoin and other fast coins like bch etc