Ahh... the good times

Ahh... the good times...

Attached: FFD2E47A-2354-47EB-987D-78D403665924.jpg (640x422, 22K)

Don't give up user. NANO after V20 will be unbeatable. It is already the best p2p coin there is, after v20 the devs will put all the FUD about possible spam attacks on the network to rest.

Time and time again they have failed. Not holding my breath. Time to make more nano posts. Hopefully people buy into this shit so i can break even.

>t. Desperate bagholding redditor

Attached: 1560098574033s.jpg (245x250, 8K)

I miss Bomber, is he still alive?

This is my favourite project, I'm so glad I started Bitgrail.

perfect, I'm stealing that.

The next Raiblocks... is Nano.

Who can say where the road goes

Where the day goes

Only time

gimme my money back, you fucking bomber!!

He is sometimes online. Talked to him during earlry days of bitgrail. A real brainlet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 04.52.48.png (336x106, 18K)

I lost 30000 on bitgrail those fucking scammers change the name to try and confuse people

LOL isnt that retard in jail?

What's the backstory on this coin?

How do I mine this shit?

nano_3fj597janx7se8juoxjwyt1bxm8p1ujnr9j3id45dj36iody63watgprdjyo

its a long story, but is similar to that of BTC and Mt. Gox.

Scam, stay away

Attached: ethgullible.jpg (720x809, 174K)

holy shit

>bomber
>bomb token making a raiblocks run

at last i truly see

Attached: daletwd1.png (452x467, 156K)

THE JEW FEARS THE NANORAI

Attached: nanorai.png (498x488, 296K)

The good times are back baby! If you aren't surfing hang ten on this hype wave of deflationary crypto, you really are stuck in the past.

Attached: shakka.jpg (425x422, 34K)

there were people that bought at $30 and never got it out of bitgrail top kek

if a logo is blue, it will lose you money

Attached: linklogo.jpg (512x512, 13K)

deflationary but not very scarce. Theres more than 6X times the amount of Bitcoin. Need 6 times the buying pressure to do what BTC did. There's not enough nerds splitting hairs on TX fees and times for NANO ever to become more than a niche crypto. Bcash, NEO, XRP, EOS. how many claim NANO's niche plus other uses? NANO is good tech and good tech is always worth a lotto ticket or a small % of your crypto portfolio.

Thanks for the reminder. You only need 133 nano to make it. 133 nano = 21 btc

Oh boy I don't think you know how it works.. 6x the buying pressure LOL

Hello everyobody, is this the groovy place where we shall sell Nano to the young people? Like we talked about on discord, you dig, man?

Attached: Nano-boomers.jpg (612x788, 95K)

This reverse shill is so obvious I am almost wondering if it is a double reverse shill. How many layers of irony are we on?

Far out, man! This irony thing is for the young people with no heart for the oppressed masses, they're all decked up! Gimme some skin, man! Time to fight the pigs!!

Attached: Nano Boomers.jpg (652x364, 44K)