Was he right all along?

We're an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes.
Buying the shit we don't need.
With the money we don't have.
To impress the people we don't like.
We're the middle children of history man.
No purpose or place.
No great war.
No great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie stars.
But we won't.
And we're slowly learning that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off.

Attached: Tyler-durden-1-640x379.jpg (640x379, 35K)

no, he was a faggot in a movie

Heh. Quoting a movie about a book written by a fag.

Pretty gay dude.

This does not apply to this board. No one here gives a shit about women or clothes anymore, we are just tryna quit wageslave

There are a lot of dumb things about fight club but I can respect the premise to return to our primal instincts and destroy modern cancer.

I think perhaps you're missing the point user. Perhaps it's not about the how, but rather the why you're wage slaving at all?

I'm rich and famous huge cock most girls can't take it literally

of course he was right

>came out before climate change, china/us conflict, global jihadism and 9/11, mrsa, ai, mass migration, fentanyl, syrian war, breakup of E.U., post soviet russia, etc, etc, etc.
around 99 hotshots thought it was "the end of history", peak retardation

>Thinks AI is real.
Peak retardation.

Nothing has changed the things you've listed are merely an advancement of the same agenda.

So fuck off with your shit coins and manipulated kike patterns.

He was wrong.
Now everyone is satisfied with their 5' of youtube/twitter/insta/reddit fame or even a promise of it.
Also, men dont care bout their testicles that much anymore. You can trade them in at every soc media site for some virtue points and many do

ai as a sentient being is an absolute meme. ai as the deluded belief that algorithms can spit out all the answers for a well functioning society and thereby dumbing down the general populace who offload any semblance of critical thought is already here.

Palahnuik is an amazing author. You are the faggot you dumb fucking bitch.

He is.
But he’s also a faggot, that’s a fact.

Millennials aren’t as materialistic as boomers, we literally just don’t want to go to work anymore

>Thinks climate change is real

You’re both right, faggots all around

That fuckin movie is like 20 years old now. They didn't even have smartphones yet. Fucking faggot was using a payphone and didn't know how to change icons.

KYS.

Attached: 1558741215027.jpg (654x811, 107K)

So are you though so why even bring it up, faggot

Did Timmy kys?

if you aren't hedging for it you're not going to make it.

Thats called foresight fren. Very few things captured that. Deux Ex looked decades ahead too

There's two ways you can go one you see the world for what it is:

swim against the current
swim with the current

everyone in biz has chosen to swim with the current. where this movie falls short is that it believes the problem can be solved. in reality, the only way forward is to outmaneuver the rest of the pack.

though my soul may be blackened by the ruthlessness I shall perpetrate, I will have something worth more than my innocence: my freedom.

>we are angry because we aren't at war or starving
fuck off boomer

Attached: 7782229.gif (645x773, 1.15M)

> the only way forward is to outmaneuver the rest of the pack.
True but there is one thing missing. You gotta outmaneuver the rest of the pack without them realizing at any point that you're doing it.

>Not riding the "manipulated kike patterns" to become wealthy.
It's almost like you want to stay poor.

>edgy mcfaggot is an amazing author

get a grip

>though my soul may be blackened by the ruthlessness I shall perpetrate, I will have something worth more than my innocence: my freedom.
based and blackpilled

Back to jackdurden.com you go