I sold 8000 XCM for 1 cent so i could use that money for groceries and now i looked at the price and i want to kill...

i sold 8000 XCM for 1 cent so i could use that money for groceries and now i looked at the price and i want to kill myself

Attached: iaMaReTARd.png (1105x632, 21K)

i bought the ICO for 12 cents

nice you fucked up a x10 OP.

Next time just swing trade for food.

I have no more money
im going to kill myself if this is going higher

This will be at least $1 EOY
get the rope ready

:(
you should really learn how to trade bro.

lmfao imagine getting upset over $800 USD.

I sold tens of thousands of Raiblocks at a few cents each, its nbd

he sold for a loss. -110%

I'd be pissed off too, but im not a retarded speculator.

its about to dump tho, buy back at 5 sat

thank you user that helps, im just planning on finishing my degree (with 80k debt) and never looking back
although if I ever see this coin above 1 euro i think ill have a small mental breakdown over the money problems that could not have been there

*5 cent

cry me a river you little baby. I sold all my eth at $12. now stop crying and grow a pair

if it goes back to something like that i might drop 100 euros from my coming paycheck in it
gonna have to eat rice though
atleast you didnt sell at a loss

you dont understand, your crying about a few hundred dollars. you can make it again, i missed out on million dollars, its ok you can make it again

So is this going up more or what? Threw a couple of ETH at this during ICO (12 cent buy in lol), so I'm almost back at break even in fiat. Turned out a lot better than holding ETH would have.

i bought at the same price ico and sold yesterday. its gonna dump

De nada. It was a real gut punch and I was grief stricken for days, but I realized how dumb it is to beat yourself over shitcoin gambling decisions. You'll get over it.

>i want to kill myself
do it pussy

it's dumping, everyone who bought at ico but didn't sell is trying to cash out before all the tokens enter circulation and dump the price even more

But 90% of cic supply is already in uh?

you are right sorry to hear that, thanks for your words im glad you didnt off yourself over that
money
that would short term ease my mind because i need to focus on my finals and work
thanks you are right ill sort myself out
went a little dramatic there, i think ill stay alive a while longer
if crypto stays probably yes

there's still ico tokens locked up till august and the team has tokens they can sell at will but they say they won't sell

Don't worry. The volume is dying off and the price will dump to 2 cents again.

can someone tell me how much he lost if he would have sold today

Why not just ask what the price is now?

2 cents seems unlikely
when I bought it was worth $1000
when I sold it was worth $100
now its worth $800

I pray that it dumps to 2c so I can scoop up another bag.

Shakeout on at the moment as staking is coming in a few days. Can't see it staying below 10c for long.

margin trading* not staking.

>xcm
>staking
Uh?

Sold 800 link for gas and coke a couple months ago.