Secondary Income Thread

My current wagecuck job isn't enough, i'm 19 and a handyman I make $14 an hour after taxes, but my hours are shit

I used to trade cryptos, and I got out right before the crash, made like 20 or 30 grand but that's tied up in savings and I REFUSE to touch that

What do you all recommend as a second source of income BESIDES trading/investing, I have plenty of handyman skills so I find odd jobs with friends and family, but i'm looking for things out of the ordinary that can supplement my income

Attached: 1500927286938.jpg (480x296, 15K)

You can always get into dropshipping and e-commerce. That's what I'm trying to do, though I don't know much about shopping cart software. OpenCart looks pretty good, though, and I already have a hosting solution. I was thinking of selling vitamins and dietary supplements online, since I have a supplier in my family.

If you learn how to do some light web development you can make useful websites and put some ads on them once they start ranking on search engines.

Take the small business pill and start your own website, get it ranking high on your local city's results for handyman work.
If you're successful in that, you'll have an overwhelming number of customers.
"oh shit overwhelming customers? that sounds like a lot of work for 19yr/old me" - you probably
You're right it is a lot of work, but since you're bringing in customers, you can charge however much you want as long as they pay. So raise your prices until you're not getting enough customers to keep you busy working fulltime.
Or better yet, hire people to take on that extra workload, taking a cut for yourself. If you keep getting enough work and hiring people, eventually you won't have to work anymore.

Yeah but this is communist illinois, if I go big i'll have to see through with it, Handyman work is just a temporary thing until I can get into police work/private military work, i'm not quite old enough, but starting a facebook page might not hurt ?

>i'm 19 and a handyman I make $14 an hour after taxes
kek beta male

Hey now, if that's after taxes that's nothing to sneeze at. At least he's trying to better himself, right?

I mean I have no formal training, no degree, no license, insurance and barely any references, it's not too bad

And I really only do the handyman thing because i'd probably fucking die of boredom doing anything at a desk, I was going into computer programming, I was really good at it and I still work on a couple mods for vidya, but I can't sit behind a computer all day, I like working with my hands

I make $55,000 a month fixing up old record consoles and selling them back to dumb boomers. Shits so fucking easy lmao

Attached: BFA372AA-9346-48D5-BD63-7EDC6B4E3064.jpg (2727x2727, 1.84M)

have sex incel

nice larp

I assume you already own kneepads from your handyman job?

Stay mad poor fag

Attached: C1F1C5B3-9B05-4998-9A5E-012F0FBB9E6D.png (750x1334, 229K)

Black Hat Forum is a goldmine for finding alternative income sources. I am not in any way affiliated with the website. Just sharing what has worked for me.

How do you market yourself?

Have a buddy who worked at jewbook to run ads

I think you should stick with your handyman skills. Try to get some side work. I'm taking my same advice. I'm an accountant wagie, but want to start my own bookkeeping business on the side and grow it.

>dat pic
Bebe is an absolute unit.

Attached: daddums Bebe.png (555x733, 212K)

>if I go big i'll have to see through with it
You can always sell it or just drop it altogether, it's not like you have to keep working.
If you have another year or more until you can do what you want, might as well try to build something.
>but starting a facebook page might not hurt
Yea facebook page or maybe craigslist or local classifieds would be a step in the right direction for finding more work.
kek funny black hat forum is still used, I have some old ass bookmarks to threads from 11 years ago.
Worth mentioning is to not just copy whatever method you find, by the time it's posted on there it means the method is already dead/saturated, you might make a few pennies but it won't be worth the effort.
The trick is to take the methods and put your own twist on it, that's where the money is.

>$14 an hour
holy shit you americucks have it so easy it's no surprise most of you turn into basement dwellers and bimbos with no real problems

Explain globohomo

Old fag looking for a gig. Helped my share of anons with trading tips.

This