Fuck it, I'm all in

Been cryptoing since 2016.... have made a lot of good choices and some not so good (selling early mostly).... but overall I'm up 24x on my original investment. I have never ever been more confident in anything than I am in Quant... more so than any other gem I have ever mooned from. I'm going all in, fuck it.

Attached: 62605960_3089278104477107_7504004853404794880_n.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIA_S.p.A.
companiesmadesimple.com/blog/20-22-wenlock-road-registered-office/
gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation
youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE
bsigroup.com/en-GB/Cyber-Security/blockchain-event-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=p3bJBzfELBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad idea.

elaborate?

Damn, quantity is partnered with quant? How'd they nail that one.

Been in crypto since 2017

Still up 37X initial after getting decimated by the january bear dump

QUANT HAS ALL SIGNS OF A SCAM

QUANT IS A SCAM

None of these are actually partners. This is typical scammer behavior. They are using companies or adapters that are open to everybody and making it sound like they are in a partnerships with them.

SIA legitimately announced they partnered lol

Oh also, QUANT IS A SCAM!!!!

I'm 40x over my initial and I think only eat and link have any real shit here.

Unironically who? Is this the SIA coin for decentralized computing that got justed in 2017?

kys

The absolute state of quantcucks.

I literally cant take quant seriously when they partnered with siacoin. Good fucking luck to all of you cocksuckers

Lolllll.... are you kidding or do u really think it’s SIAcoin you absolute dumbfuck cuck

you fucking idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIA_S.p.A.

Yep. Pathetic tbdesu.

quantniggers are the cringiest race on biz

I can not believe these biztards unironically think SIA is siacoin lollllll

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZTARDS.
Stay Poor Faggots, buy your overvalued Shitcoin, Link and keep chasing CHINK and Pajeet PnDs.

how can you buy this garbage if it partnered with siacoin, one of the most useless shitcoins out there?

>an Italian who
Are you unironically bullish on that

Attached: 1558299152820.jpg (776x748, 115K)

Funny joke

S.I.A is not Siacoin dumb faggot.
I hope anyone new here does not feed the paid trolls here.

sia.eu/en

SIA is European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets. SIA Group provides its services in 50 countries, and also operates through its subsidiaries in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and South Africa. The company also has branches in Belgium and the Netherlands, and representation offices in the UK and Poland.

S.I.A has 580 Bank Clients.

Quant partnered with S.I.A to use their Overledger technology for 580 Banks.
They're doing the Central Bank Settlements for the Central Bank in Italy.

Sia is big. Didnt do jack shit to the price though

Tell me? Why are you still not back in the top 100? Because no one gives a fuck. Once again a paper partnership

Because its on pajeets tier exchanges only. Had it been on tier 1 exchanges it would be top 50 easily.

Too late for that now though. Quant need to couple the next big partnership announcements with tier 1 exchange listings

Guys, they partnered with SIA... not siacoin... hahahaha.... you guys are hilarious

Cro mooned on bittrex/upbit alone. Why didnt it happen to quant?

I hope for your sake that Gill payed the goddamn fee for binance dex instead of sending 100k to scammers again

>Quant need to couple the next big partnership announcements with tier 1 exchange listings

YEAH, LIKE BANKS IN Q1

OH WAIT

SIA didn't come with enough banks?

Gilbert SURPASSED all q1 expectations and partnered with 570 banks. We should be having ripples marketcap allready!

580 Banks you CUNT.

CENTRAL
BANK
SETTLEMENTS
for the Central Bank of Italy.

Nice professional shill pic op

ZERO MOVEMENT IN PRICE

BECAUSE ITS ON PAJEET IDEX, you DUMB CUNTTT.

BITMAX THIS WEEK.
YOU WILL SEE THE REAL PRICE MOVEMENT.

Bitmax will make it go x10 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>HE BELIEVES GILBERTS LIES

GILBERT LIED AND QUANTARDS DIED

Why would you even ask this question? 99% of people on Biz have managed to be here for a once-in-a-century way of getting rich this quickly and most of them are STILL poor as fuck.

I can guarantee every fudder in this thread has a tiny portfolio, and why do they have a tiny portfolio? Because they're retarded, care more about shitposting, and care more about getting their ego stroked by a bunch of fellow anonymous internet autists than actually making any money.

Protip for using Biz: Take projects mentioned on here, completely ignore anything anybody says, and then DYOR on them. It's good for finding out about projects and that's about it.

BASED AND REDPILLED

You guys have been screaming top 5/100$ quant since february.

And to this day; even after 580 bank partnerships, Shillbert signing a trash paper in the EU parlement. 30 shilled links of Hsbc breakfast, standing in front of the facebook building, ´important meetings´ in korea.

You are still at 3 fucking bucks

Yeah actually it pumped 100% on announcement though didn't it. It was sat at 7.

Quanties think they are the next TCP/IP to rule the world, yet a proprietary software that you need to pay a license fee for will never be a global international standard.

They think Chainlink can't connect blockchains together... but it can and so can so many other protocols with much more determinism, less trust, and cheaper.

The whole point in using a decentralized backend like a blockchain is to get deterministic services, yet they think using a trusted software to run all your transactions through is logical. In fact, it ruins the entire value proposition.

They think of themselves as the blockchain of all blockchains yet it's proprietary software and you need to pay a license to use. Again, it doesn't make sense to use proprietary software to leverage decentralized backends.

There is also a major problem in their tokenomics model. There is no way of actually knowing how the token is used since everything is negotiated behind closed doors. They say you have to hold it to get a license fee, but how can anyone prove it? They say you pay to sign data like transaction fee but no one can prove that either. There are no on-chain metrics to prove anything unlike all other protocols. For all we know they could be doing a freemium model with these companies to test out to see if they like it.

Then don’t get me started about Shillbert always hyping up the coin and nothing to show. There is zero transparency about what is actually going on since the whole project is not an open protocol. They should just be an STO and it would make alot more sense.

Oh boy someone still going on about chainlink..

And then we have this guy who seems to have the same post saved in a text file that he repeatedly copies and pastes into Quant threads. Even though previously he's got completely owned and ended up ignoring responses to it, but then just hopes everyone will forget when he pastes it into new threads.

Truly obsessed with Quant. Must have been banned from the Quant TG at some point. If he's this obsessed when he gets rejected god knows what he's like with women. Keep your daughters safe anons.

Gilbert Verdian, [10.06.19 08:40]
The key is SIAnet and SIAChain is an existing financial infrastructure that already is used and interconnects 570 banks and financial institutions. The access and adoption is already there, all the banks are already connected and using the network. Difference is now, it has Overledger.

Gilbert Verdian, [10.06.19 08:42]
It would have taken us 10+ years to onboard 570 banks one by one and build the infrastructure. This is where Ripple, Stellar (IBM) are stuck and adoption will take many years to individually connect each bank. We already have all of them connected now.

Quanties delusional as usual.

i got most of mine at .00740000 ... its at .015000 right now... im a bit confused about "NO PRICE JUMP" and just wondering if there's some sort of mental disability running rampant on biz

1. The CEO says hes a Visa executive but it is not on his linkedin profile and there is not evidence outside of crypto website

//actually no, I’ve never been a Visa executive. I was the Chief Information Security Officer at Vocalink www.vocalink.com (Mastercard acquired in May 2017). I was responsible for the security of all the payments in the U.K. for the Bank of England. About £3T worth.

2. The London address 20-22 wenlock road London belongs to a company that allows you to register your london office for 50£ , here is the website

companiesmadesimple.com/blog/20-22-wenlock-road-registered-office/

//Yes that’s our legal registered address. We legally need this and provide it to government. It’s a great service that scans our mail and forwards it to our office. If we had a skyscraper with the Quant logo on it, we’ll still use this registered address. Our office address is different and this we only provide our clients. Not going to put it in the Internet. If you know UK law, there’s a difference between registered address and business address.

3. the same London address being mentioned in a UK Government article about scam companies setup on the same address. here you can see the article , ctrl+f 20-22 wenlock road London
gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation

//can’t comment on what other companies do.

Shillbert shilling bullshit as usual. QUANT IS A SCAM

4. remember this video? youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE [Open]

//Haven’t opened this. On the tube currently. I’m guessing it’s the German guy talking about our address? I confronted him and he said he’s wasn’t claiming anything against us. He was showing people how to use google maps/street view. Check the comments.

Here's the online context provided for this event:
bsigroup.com/en-GB/Cyber-Security/blockchain-event-2018/

//It’s not an Overledger event. It’s the ISO meeting where 47 countries came to London to work on the Blockchain ISO Standard which I founded in 2015- TC307. The next meeting is in Moscow in October.

its not an overledger event, its entry level bullshit

5. remember this other video? youtube.com/watch?v=p3bJBzfELBc [Open]
Hosted by national press, a venue that allows you to rent a space and host a fancy event LOL

//Yes we went to Washington to raise awareness and help the US Government understand blockchain.

6. There is no evidence on the ceo outside of crypto and bullshit website and there is no proof that he is a former executive from mastercard, he does not have the mastercard position on Linkedin.

//check my LinkedIn, it’s all public.

7. All the projects in which quant is in are free enrollment projects for tech startups (projects in which you can enroll too with a tech startup) are no partnership whatsoever.

//we are part of many committees and group to help progress with our technology. Accord, ISO, etc.

Quant isn't a scam, but you guys are delusional in it's potential and current usage.

No its NOT, you absolute KEKOLD.

Right

you two are made for each other, i hope you both meet irl and fall in love. they're literally your other half, don't let them get away

>Been in crypto since 2016
>Still isn't a milionaire.
You fucking loser. All you had to do was buy ANYTHING in the top 10 at the time and just hold it and you'd be rich already. How have you not an heroed by now?

Attached: 1557467357214.png (300x300, 85K)

I have never seen anybody with a rational response when this is posted in every QNT thread. Please elaborate on how this user is wrong? Based off of tokenomics alone I can't think of a single reason to buy this instead of LINK. Prove me or that user wrong.

response will be; the treasury will fix it all......

how new must you be to fall for the
>I was here when antshares....
>I saw ETH rise....
>I was in since x year.....
Doesn't make you look more credible. Makes you look like an absolute retard for somehow being so poor you need to shill a shitcoin when you should be up 1000x

Quanties think they are the next TCP/IP to rule the world, yet a proprietary software that you need to pay a license fee for will never be a global international standard.

They think Chainlink can't connect blockchains together... but it can and so can so many other protocols with much more determinism, less trust, and cheaper.

The whole point in using a decentralized backend like a blockchain is to get deterministic services, yet they think using a trusted software to run all your transactions through is logical. In fact, it ruins the entire value proposition.

They think of themselves as the blockchain of all blockchains yet it's proprietary software and you need to pay a license to use. Again, it doesn't make sense to use proprietary software to leverage decentralized backends.

There is also a major problem in their tokenomics model. There is no way of actually knowing how the token is used since everything is negotiated behind closed doors. They say you have to hold it to get a license fee, but how can anyone prove it? They say you pay to sign data like transaction fee but no one can prove that either. There are no on-chain metrics to prove anything unlike all other protocols. Essentially, they have central control over the pricing of the entire protocol. For all we know they could be doing a freemium model with these companies to test out to see if they like it. Also, with it being proprietary, how do we know that there are no backdoors built in? Quant is simply not compatible deterministic systems.

Then don’t get me started about Shillbert always hyping up the coin and nothing to show. If Quant is so big, why is he shilling all the time to neets? Look at Chainlink and then look at smug Gil taking pictures in his “fancy” meetings. All these partnerships are exploratory, yet the community thinks billions are flowing through the network. There is zero transparency about what's actually going on since it's proprietary. They should be an STO.

There is also a major problem in their tokenomics model. There is no way of actually knowing how the token is used since everything is negotiated behind closed doors. They say you have to hold it to get a license fee, but how can anyone prove it? They say you pay to sign data like transaction fee but no one can prove that either. There are no on-chain metrics to prove anything unlike all other protocols. Essentially, they have central control over the pricing of the entire protocol. For all we know they could be doing a freemium model with these companies to test out to see if they like it. Also, with it being proprietary, how do we know that there are no backdoors built in? Quant is simply not compatible deterministic systems.

Then don’t get me started about Shillbert always hyping up the coin and nothing to show. If Quant is so big, why is he shilling all the time to neets? Look at Chainlink and then look at smug Gil taking pictures in his “fancy” meetings. All these partnerships are exploratory, yet the community thinks billions are flowing through the network. There is zero transparency about what's actually going on since it's proprietary. They should be an STO

Then don’t get me started about Shillbert always hyping up the coin and nothing to show. If Quant is so big, why is he shilling all the time to neets? Look at Chainlink and then look at smug Gil taking pictures in his “fancy” meetings. All these partnerships are exploratory, yet the community thinks billions are flowing through the network. There is zero transparency about what's actually going on since it's proprietary. They should be an STO

You know the Project is going to be BIG when people take "actual" time to write this Long posts just to FUD, scare away Noobs and Buy it Cheap. Then Launch a Massive Shill Campaign.

Know your enemies Jow Forums.

DYOR independently on QUANT.

HAHAHAHA even this you manage to twist in your head. Solid arguments ´long post, must be FUD´

Add in ´binance is irrelevant´ to bagholder bingo please

´CZ will BEG GILLBERT´

Sad fucks why do you keep trying? Start shilling at 5$ maybe someone will actually listen then

You seem super upset you didn’t get under $2 sorry user

>B A G H O L D E R
>B I N G O
We're hitting levels of cope not thought possible. Laugh at quantards

Attached: bagholder.jpg (1595x1020, 653K)

>they don't know SIA tweeted the partnership, not just the coin team, almost a first i crypto.
I hate to.say it but stay poor

Out of curiosity, don't you have to be down to be a bagholder? Is having over 100% profit already considered bagholding? Asking for a friend

Unironically I've been in this game for a long time and all the projects that pump the most tend to have the most FUD. I remember an army of fudders for lots of projects, from Ripple to Stellar, who missed out on making themselves millionaires very easily.

It's a weird psychological thing. It's almost like winning ego points on an anonymous forum is more important than making money. Then combine that with people who can't think for themselves or can't be bothered to do their own research, and you end up with hundreds of thousands of people who somehow, incredibly, weren't able to become wealthy from crypto.

Oh well. Not my problem.

lol someone actually sat there and took time out of their day to type this up, can picture him reading it back after like "this is my masterpiece"..some sad shit

>Unironically I've been in this game for a long time and all the projects that pump the most tend to have the most FUD.

Bodes well for crypto in general (bobo the bear spam) and projects like LINK and HOT in particular.

Keep stoking your EGO and Shitposting, instead of doing Research. That how you stay Poor for an entire Life.

Enjoy Poverty.

Your turn faggot

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 21.45.41.png (1188x283, 72K)

easy money days are over. Its a sideways market from now on until something/some coin actually proves it can add value to a business. If blockchain is a meme like Jow Forums says, then it dies a slow death

haha salty cuz you sold too early huh?

You really want me to plug the ledger in again?

3.5$, yes missed the top. Really didnt see the scammer let it go to 5$

Fake and Gay.
Who in their right minds would call a project they're invested in a SCAM?
LMAO.
LARP. Enjoy Poverty.

@SIA_pressoffice even rolled out a press release, translated it in multiple languages and sent it to multiple news agencies around the world about their partnership with Quant Overledger.

Is this what scammers do?
GTFO dumb CUNT.

yeah show me where you sold..easy to show where you bought but that doesnt make you look smart dummy

HAHAHHAHA, you think its fake :D

MAybe this helps

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-10 at 22.11.27.png (1110x342, 77K)

Show where you sold at $3.5

I want pink ID who called me a lying larper say ´quant might be a scam´. THEN ill post

Work with me here

Poverty is the best part of life.