24 bundles a day.... ahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha

Press f. What a piece of shit. Angel versetti over a year ago
>1 million bundles a day in 2 years

How long before versetti offs him self for being such a fucking failure?

Attached: B5FA46CD-98F5-4047-BBD5-B7EAD31DE095.png (1150x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ambrosus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember the first Ambros shill
looked into it, saw who is shilling and warned everybody that the guys behind are old scammers, but Jow Forumslets didn't listen. They never listen

>failure
>legally exit scamming by using all of the ICO money and contracting useless hardware r&d to a company he has a large stake in
Pick one

he not gonna off himself user he got millions already

He’s got too much pride. I think he legitimately believed this shit would change the world. Instead he got the door shut in his face by nestle, gsk, after they laughed at the idea of Ambrosus and called him an idiot for even wasting their time.

TWENTY FOUR BUNDLES A DAY.

>mfw spoke with big man Vlad the other day
>mfw AMBlets haven't realized Vlad got his share of team tokens despite "token lock"
>mfw AMBlets still staring at smart contract
TOP. OMEGA. KEK
I repeat
I REPEAT
I ABSOLUTELY REPEAT
NO BIG BUNDLES
NO BIG PARTNERSHIPS
NO PRICE ACTION
NO REWARDS FOR DELUDED AMBLET LOYALTY
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING WIN

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 21K)

HI NEWFAG. NOT SEEN YOU BEFORE

Attached: 0AEA00F8-50CF-450E-BCB5-22F658274F1F.jpg (200x164, 32K)

Checked. And this is the real trip bearwolf. Absolutely completely utterly unequivocally BASED.

What's your deal? Are you trying to make amends for scamming brainlets?
That's not how it works, friend.

Hi tripfag. I remember when you posted
>my fuzzy winkle
That made me lol. Then the thread got archived and I never told you that you caused lol. Belated information delivery complete

Top fucking kek. This guy is by far the best fudder there is.

>he doesnt know about the legendary bearwolf
Kys

I used to hold 75k of this shit. Thanks to mrbearwolf I sold around 20c. I owe based bearwolf a beer for saving me financiall .

Let me repost this for Keke

24 MOTHER FUCKING BUNDLES A DAY
>24
Hahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahaahahah

Oh, I know all about the legend. I used to hold 5k of this shitcoin back when it was worth 80c. I sold at 50c but I really should've listened to mrbearwolf earlier

>my literal sides
Where is this confirmed though?

explorer.ambrosus.com/

Click transactions

Right above the list you can click the all button and go to bundles... they are uploading 1 bundle per hour. 24 bundles a day.

Nobody is going to use this piece of shit when they can use ibm.

Learn to read faggot

Those are their heartbeat bundles only

>heartbeat bundles only
Imagine being this fucking seething. Weren’t they supposed to have 288 of those a day user? It’s a fucking scam. Once the team realized nobody would use this shit, they pulled a soft exit scam. Keep holding to 0.

You need to calm down, retard. It's getting too obvious.

Don’t you ever all mrbearwolf a retard baeshoor. Get back to sucking versetti cock.

Fuck Kevin
Fuck Kate
Fuck Baeshoor
Fuck Connor
Fuck Olleh
Fuck Bungus
Based Bearwolf and based Aneesh
ETERNALLY BTFO BY VERSETTI SPAGHETTI

Imagine supporting this scam. They legit are so deluded they’re still thinking amb is going to make them rich.

>tfw lost money in this scam
This shitcoin trimmed my 2017 gains quite hard.
Fuck Versetti
Fuck Bearwolf
Fuck Al Jones
Fuck Brule
And most importantly
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: D0DA085F-6464-478D-8843-AC1C10624939.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Dude, c'mon, it's literally got "bro" in the name, it has to be good.

>fuck bearwolf
nigga what

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, bags are heavy
There's kimchi on his sweater already, Angel Versetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop NDA's, but he keeps on forgetti
What he wrote down, Ambrosus chat goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the partnerships won't come out!
He's choking, how? everybody's joking now
The clocks run out, time’s up, over, blaow!

Attached: Angello Spaghetto.png (1412x1412, 2.51M)

Why are the pajeets riled so much?

Bearwolf was guerrilla scambrosus shill, some weirdo Filipino nigger iirc, anons around here must have screencaps saved.

>Fuck Bearwolf
Really? Sorry your to dumb to listen to BASED MR BEAR WOLF

This thread is curious. The fuck is going on...

newfag

>Angel versetti over a year ago
million bundles a day in 2 years

Attached: howey.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

This is actually good news believe it or not. All they do is scale from here.

>alrighty then
Alt season's due and I've been around since the dawn of the game to know what sentiment too look for when scooping bags.

Fucking biz never fails. Bro, they got no real partners. No real use. Mainnet was delayed 5 months and still nobody is using it. Nds was their only big parter and they starting working with vechain recently. All the other partners are amb shell corporations.

how is vlads new company doing?

They are still selling at this very moment.
They will keep publishing "progress reports" until they've dumped every single last one of their token.
Then they will admit: "Despite our best efforts we could not find enough business interest for our supply chain solution. Thank you for supporting and Ambrosus and best of luck in the future".

Screencap it, this will happen in 2019. Going to hit straight 0.

Attached: Scamsetti.png (1093x294, 33K)

Their progress reports are polished fluff. Who ever is writing them is good. Cocacola kid type shit. They’re “working” with big new companies every 2 weeks according to their blog. Yet
>NO OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENTS
>NO MAINNET USAGE.

I understand, but the use is already there without blockchain tech. Track and traceability software is already massive but the blockchain use case is actually quite good. Maybe their model is a bit too complex but what they’re doing is nothing over the top. I’ll hold and wait a bit longer. However, I’m not going to ignore the possibility that they’re going out of business.

Watch the sats keep bleeding. Ibm already has this shit cornered.

Even Dr. Vlad Trifa kind of moved on to his own company, which is supposedly building something on AMB.
Much more likely he wanted to distance himself from the scam project before it goes bust.

Attached: Trifa.png (893x255, 46K)

Notice it says open source code. He’s just going to use ambs code for his own business. This basically confirms amb is a scam as vlad was the only non brainlet involved in this project.