I have 13k...easiest way to make at least 2k?

I'll have about 13k on Friday. It's money I owe but I'd like to make at least 1-3k from it....not even looking for a 2x or anything like that..am I playing with fire...help user...easiest way for me to flip this and make a bit of money before I have to give up the 13k

Attached: rare-pepe-economy-1487773339-list-handheld-0.png (640x360, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
bits-pays.site,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke

Attached: 2243D0EC-C728-442F-9F5A-70EE7E768126.jpg (307x301, 10K)

serious answers only bro not looking to screw this up.

Sell covered calls on amd

Get a job.

i have a well paying job, dick, but if i can make a quick 1-3k why not. I'll probably end up losing the money though.

Try not being a disappointment to your parents for once

Also buy BSV

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX

yeah might buy BSV for a quick flip. sell at 200 easy $800 thanks for the recomendation

Because its more guaranteed than shit coin gambling that the IRS will tax you for

it's not gambling. its easy money. most people are lazy or don't know how to use dex so they dont bother. you can make serious profit

maybe QTN..not crazy volatile and trading a channel between 3.20 and 3.50...hope this shit doens't blow back in my face.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

QNT*

thanks user

Is this a meme or nah?

Buy Link
Dropped an eth desu based

Flipped 0.2 btc

flipping btc wont give me more than 2 or 3 hundred.

I've been using bits-pays.site, (Affiliate based site but not an affiliate link)
I only just started using them a few days ago. The site is based around paid to click ads and other stupid bullshit that makes tiny amounts of money, don't waste your time with those, the site has an invest section. There is a 120% and 140% return, both pay out after about 2 months. I dunno, take a look if you want, It's not an affiliate link and I won't make anything from you looking or not.

Blackjack with doubling the bet if you lose starting around 75$/hand

WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT OF YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS

Attached: 5C6D3E6C-448D-4AD9-AAD8-7F792CBEE9EE.png (1200x864, 303K)

you can't
if you try you probably lose it
I don't know what's at stake with this money user, but please, don't be stupid

Spoken like a true chick

No guts no glory

Buy a shitcoin and hope it moons

>http

yeah

Wow you are a fucking absolute fucking retard.
Listen up I'm a whale and an oldfag.
Everyone else here is also an aboslute fucking retard.
I've made 500k in one day like 12x, yes that also means I lost 1m in a day at least 3x.
Here's how you make a measly fucking 2k you fucking dumbass listen up.
Buy ETH, wait until it goes up 10%, which it will. Sell when it does.
You made 2k, wow you're a fucking dumbass.
Sage.

congrats OP, you managed to create a streetshitter containment zone. this thread is the most cancerous I’ve seen on here in weeks

Bet on Trump to win in 2020.

>betting
oy vey

I bet on a lot of money on Trump winning in 2016 because I figured I’d just kill myself if Hillary won anyway. I actually made a fuck ton of money on that.

Thanks desu

Selling covered calls on a weekly faggots delight would probably be your best best. Pick something with a comfortable POP. You might be able to make $500-$1500 with 13K

fuck is a covered call?

stocks shit

BUY MATIC

leveraged long on oil
close at 56
stop at 52.3
you're welcome

buy Quant, you might be lucky and pick it up before it hits bitmax..sell walls are super thin so it should pump 25/30% easy

some kike shit

all in ftm right now dude

It's a scambot that appears so often with the same replies it looks like pasta

Have sex.

I'd say buy and hold a LINK stack, but since you can't, and need a short term play with both high probability of profit and around 10% target gains. Go on Robinhood even FFS and look at their option chains available. You need to find a liquid enough stock, but each call will show the % of it expiring worthless. Just buy far enough out. Do some research this is easy as fuck man. If you had 30K you could do some fun stuff with little risk. 1-2K/week doing just about nothing

>If you had 30K you could do some fun stuff with little risk. 1-2K/week doing just about nothing
hahahaha

VRUS

Yea find things with high implied volatility and sell far enough out. Or with that much you can do spreads that have 100% controlled risk AND you won't be affected by PDT rules at 25K but extra 5K is a buffer.

kek

you can easily swing that 1-2% any day on a random shitcoin
since its money you owe i recommend you use the stable coin pairs

LTC halving coming in 60 or so days. Literally guaranteed to make money on that.

Unless you're a robot this isnt an option

Buy ETH the next time it falls to 230 then sell at 300

buy link

You smug liar. Do u get off telling fibs that nobody with their head screwed on straight believes.

kek

Bitmex

hey sam hyde

who is that?

Literally going to drop in price

Attached: C5AEF8D0-0202-4F03-A354-4535FE491E38.png (200x200, 6K)

It’s called risk/reward and by that i mean it’s not worth risking that for 2k when you can earn that by just wagecucking and not risking anything, also you need 100% gains to make up for a 50% loss now let that sink in before you do anything stupid

Buy Eth and sell in a week

Wish I knew about this a week ago. Still, nice arb

Just wait for the next bullrun and turn it into 100k+

buy binance pnds

i already lost $1100 in the markets just today. feels bat

>tfw lost 8k

buy ripple

BITICOIN SV

Unironically this

VRA will do 30x in the long term. DYOR.

shill it

NUKE airdrop on discord

Okay serious answer is Fusion. Mainnet coming at the end of the month, big partnerships, Gov, listing on Huobi after they pass vote and if u have 5000 fsn u can stack them on mainnet and get huge rewards. On test net highest was 82 % ROI.

mitx

buy EQL

i think you mean "all in on MU putts"

Shitcoin

Buy tron

You could just buy ftm

You can't desu

F

The response of "dropped an eth" everyitme you post it shows that you're sockpuppeting. Stop

yeah. put it in a shitcoin, possibly make 1k with it, and then pay 3.3k (30%) taxes on the money when you convert it back to normal currency.

Just another newfag trap like link.

wait. that's not how it work though.. OP would have to pay that percent from the 1k only because that's the profit... right??...

That's not how the taxes work. You are only taxed on the gains.

Literal pleb.

Scary that people like you are allowed to comment on shit you know nothing about.

ETH