Biz, what is the louziest airport lounge you ever been to? I think this one beats em all

Biz, what is the louziest airport lounge you ever been to? I think this one beats em all
> plain rice and grey resin meatballs
> cheap crackers
> canned beer only
> no wine, no liquor
> no smoking area
> no expanse
> no shower
I gotta spend 1.5 hrs in here. Ffs, what a cheapskate ex soviet kinda place

Attached: IMG_20190611_050754.jpg (3968x2976, 2.89M)

Nice humblebrag faggot. Try being trapped at o'hare for 24 hours.

Attached: article-2005029-0C9EB56700000578-520_634x409.jpg (634x409, 69K)

No one cares poopscoop. You can try and brag about any airport you want, still doesn't matter that you're paying for flights to another country just to suck cock for cash.

>not having such great credit that your CC can get you into any airport lounge

Not traveling exclusively on reward points.

You filthy paupers crack me up.

>louziest

we /boomer/ posting now

REEE

GET OUT OF HERE BOOMER SCUM

FUCK SERGEY
FUCK LINK
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK JANNIES

REEEEEEE

The worst I've had to do any appreciable amount of time in was Colombo during the runway rebuild. Totally fucked lounge - full of Pajeets. Revolting curry niggers - heaps of terrorist looking creeps. Dumb looking chink and pajeet priests/monks. Food looked revolting. Only the beer was ok. Fortunately I was only on a short flight to Singapore beforea few hours layover until a Sydney flight. Trumps inauguration was live in the SilverKris lounge - so I could watch the butthurt faggots as I downed about three schooners of champagne while toasting the great man

If you're over 22 and not a fly in fly out consultant you'll never make it

Nanyuan Airport, Beijing. No question.

>obviously a poorfag using a priority card to access service air lounges and then moan about it

How about actually get some status with the airlines so you get to go in the 1st class lounges.

Attached: BC8F68E0-E4FC-4D92-842F-748883C7F6A5.jpg (620x387, 65K)

What airport? Most major US airports have all this stuff must be some europoor lounge or perhaps South America

Yesterday at JFK the Alaska lounge had 3 bean chili.
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
I farted from NYC to Chicago.

Imagine the smell

>traveling
Wanderslut detected.

It's fun to go see shit, niggerfaggot, especially when it's on the bank's dime.

Kek, calibrate ur detector.
Were there as many pajits outside the lounge? I often see lotta chinks in these lounges. They are ok tho. They got dank cigs.
Domodedovo, Moscow, Russia.
Real canteen vibes here.
Ye, somewhat of a poorfag, but flying around frequebtly. Got 6 flights planned in June. Russia, Austria, Russia, USA

Attached: IMG_20190611_054418.jpg (3968x2976, 2.3M)

Outside the lounge was positively third world - like when you peak back into the economy cabin and chuckle at all the peasants drooling all over themselves with their neck cushions and a couple of live chickens in their carry on. It was full pajeet outside the lounge with maybe one or two percent white backpackers. And because the airport was shut each day until 5pm the crowds were enormous as all the flights were packed into pretty tight windows. If you didn't have lounge access you would have tried to KYS. And even with lounge access it was pretty ugh

Lel. I only fly economy, tho. Gotta rank up to business flyer with mr shekelstein. But Ive never seen a chicken onboard. Are you overexaggerating, or is that an actual thing?

Checked - and that is an exaggeration. But, you know what I mean. Safe travels

why are you flying everywhere?

Work in stem. Partners all over the globe, conferences all over the globe, collabs all over the globe

Worst business lounge by far : Pune, India

does it ever get tiresome? sounds like something id enjoy for the first year and then get sick of it real quick

>peasants drooling all over themselves with their neck cushions and a couple of live chickens in their carry on
kek

I used to work at an airport lounge. The customers are pigs and we would have to put gates around the food from morning to dinner when we changed over before the fat fucks would swarm around because they couldnt wait literally 2 minutes

You don’t use airport lounges when you have your own private jet.

Imagine travelling with the plebs on a shared plane.

Why cant people act civilized in the airport?
>leaving orlando
>tsa precheck on my first flight
>for some reason I didnt have it on my return flight
>fucking kill me
>waiting in the tsa line
>nog behind me
>holding his phone 6 inches from the back of my head
>facetiming his woman
>speaker phone
>max volume
>proceed to listen to incoherent hood speak for the next 10 minutes until I got through
If I wasnt in the god damn tsa line I would have said something but I didnt want to get tazed for hate speech.
Also got stopped because my ticket said "John" but my ID says "Johnathan." The TSA woman didnt understand the concept of shortening names out of convenience. She had to get another officer to explain "it's like 'Mike' and 'Michael,' 'Chris' and 'Christopher' sort of thing."

Attached: 1505280623975.jpg (1311x2048, 178K)

Oh look it's another (((credit card shill)))

That's interesting. I know a lot of guys and gals that are chemical engineers, maybe doctors, nurses, systems administrators, etc., never met anyone that "works in stem" lmfao

You're a faggot

Worst airport is Lisbon, Portugal. Absolutely dog shit tier

Doesn't get any more election boomer than this post. You're what the other boards refer to when pulling out the boogeyman

Worst Airport I have been to is actually the worst in the world... I'm British and have traveled through Simon Bolivar International in Caracas Venezuela five times it's an absolute shit hole. The first thing you will notice when you land is the cracks in the runway, then a soldier on the ground will direct the plane to it's gate where a bunch of soldiers will greet you when you leave the plane, the airport airside toilets have no running water or toilet roll and after having a piss a Venezuelan toilet attendant pointed to a plastic milk bottle cut in half with dirty coloured water in it and made a sound like "wishy washy" and pointed at the milk bottle letting me know I could wash my hands.. I declined his very kind offer. The lights in baggage reclaim don't work and flicker on and off non stop, a soldier once also pestered me non stop for $5 threatened to plant drugs on me if I didn't give it to him. After that if you are visiting Caracas like I have to (long story) You will make your way outside the airport and get a Taxi into town where there is a 30% chance you will kidnapped and robbed by your taxi driver.

If you're responsible, you're the one fucking over the banks. Being a cash/debit-fag is making you lose out.

Sure bro you got it all figured out. You're totally fucking the bank over!!!! It's basically stealing!!!

Ew yuppie detected