$7-$10 in 3-6 weeks

$7-$10 in 3-6 weeks.

You don't have much time. Act now.

Attached: Ripple-XRP.jpg (696x449, 45K)

I'll bite, why

They are making their move. If you make yours now, you will profit.

This isn't happening

I hate ripple but I think it's going to pump soon

Yeah and thats when Jed, David, and all those other ripplejews will dump their bags back down to .40

>price pumps to $1
>30 million coins come out of escrow
>Jewish bankers dump them til its back to 40 cents

pretty much this right?

This is their fucking business model.
Smoke and mirrors marketing to get fools to buy in.
XRP isnt even crypto!

Your sauce is a fake Twitter account

you said this 2 weeks ago desu.

>price pumps to $1
good enough for me

that would mean at least 2 times the marketcap of BTC right now.

how retarded are you?

BULLISH

Attached: 978F1D4C-074C-43B8-B86A-65A1A199C9F4.png (544x608, 67K)

This. 2x and I'm out, it's all this shitcoin is good for. I remember I 10xd on it in December of 2017

I suggest de-risking a lot sooner. XRP above 0.40 would be instable.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

xrp is bank shillcoin

Xrp is only good for tether and if you are looking to move funds on and off an exchange quickly and cheaply, it's good at what it does, there are just better X potential coins out there

>xrp is bank shillcoin

over what period of the 500 plus years of human history where banks have ruled makes you realize this is a bearish statement.

Fuck off with this fidget spinner shitcoin.

What if it does moon? You retards would feel really stupid then wouldn’t you....

sorry OP, you posted this very same thread at least 10 times over the last 10 days, which means that your time frame is already total bullshit, not to mention the small fact that dick all is going to happen in the middle of summer, and even if it did, there is no way in hell that XRP is going to do 2000% or more from where it is now in a couple of weeks, and even if id somehow miraculously did, Ripple just wound dump their billions from escrow and their private stashes.

So in short, this thread is not going to age well. I predict the aging to be very much the same as the $589 by EOY 2018 threads.

>not knowing about monetary history and bank cycles

Yeah jews were kicked out of nations over 375 times for doing exactly this. Hand out iou's as money and print those into oblivion from their banks.

I have almost totally given up hope on this shit coin. Honestly, market psychology wont allow it to go that high unless the whole market is freaking out, because bears will have a fucking field day with this coin if it goes above 1$ and nobody is going to want to risk getting boned. Its common sense

Wow! How do you know?

And then 589?