Reason for leaving your last job?

>reason for leaving your last job?
>oh, it just wasn't a good fit
>thanks user, we'll let you know our decision

Attached: 1527212808855.png (244x245, 64K)

>tfw 10 months unemployed
>did nothing during that time

I'm royally screwed.

Attached: kannasad.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>job
Fuck off wagie

>reason for leaving your last job?
>too many spics
>you're hired

Attached: 11376033_695704300541175_747442803_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>fill in gaps with fake jobs in remote locations like Wyoming, explain that you moved here recently
>I had to get surgery for cancer, liver transplant for a friend etc etc

FUCK the bosses

>volunteer
>make some friends after a few weeks
>"Hey man, I really need a job. I've been looking for months. Could you be my reference and fluff it up a bit?"
???
profit

Also this. But most here don't have friends and cannot make them

True. I specifically picked volunteering because if you show up and get some shit done, most people are willing to throw you a bone. Even if you're a complete and total sperg.

Or just fake it until you make it

I would reply "have sex, Goldstein"

>user ,what would you say were your primary motivations during your last employment, and could you phrase it in the form of a set of derogatory statements toward minorities?
>"Fuck niggers, jannies and kikes"
>Thank you! when can you start?

Attached: Toast.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Very true. Good luck too of you job hunting. FUCK NEETS, unless you made it. Rich neets are cool

Attached: 1560051802762.jpg (1242x2208, 265K)

>why did you leave your last job?
>i like to quit while i'm ahead

Attached: 960441E9-44B6-48E6-A02A-F21BF2C24E54.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Checked and based.

I'm at month #10 too. I cant tell them I did traveling for 3 months since they're going to ask where I travelled to. My only traveling has been to Bangkok and Pattaya. If the roastie traveled to thailand she's going to ask me if I did the Phuket and Chan Mai Thailamd meme

user, I spent a year without working, no excuses. Used it for a very personal moment in job interviews where I say, "yeah, to be honest that was kind of a dark part of my life. I struggled with depression. But my loved ones helped me through it and I've been doing well ever since."

Attached: me hugging biz.png (602x1073, 205K)

Don't say this, people will think you might snap again.

Just say you went travelling, it's a normie thing

I mean I only had to say it once. Year 4 working at the same law firm.

>Umm actually jannies are not an ethnic minority and your results during the penis section were disappointing. At this time we do not have a postion for you. We have distributed the results of the penis examination to all other companies in the area

This is literally what they’re afraid of though. I would just say lie about experience.

>This is literally what they’re afraid of though. I would just say lie about experience.

If you want to tell that obvious of a lie in a job interview, then by all means, bank on people hiring an actual liar versus someone with a blank spot in their work history.

Checked and redpilled

Always say you quit because of personal reasons, if they ask why then they are morons and you shouldn't work for them.

Try 6 years user. My gap can't be explained.

Attached: 1064full-myriam-lemay.jpg (1064x1037, 114K)

Terrible suggestion, you don't need to say you are mentally ill, and if you do say it could hurt your chances.

When asked about the yuge gaps on my CV at my job interview I also explained that I had suffered from low motivation and depression. I wonder if the honesty is part of the reason I got the job.

>Find x company that recently went belly up
>Say you need a job and you just got laid off from x company
>No need for references then
>If by some miracle they figure out you didn’t work there look somewhere else. Its illegal for them to discredit you in anyway to any other employer as well.

Just say you travelled a lot and studied shit like playing violin or something, I've gotten away with huge gaps, no fucks given.

>Please select the option that describes you best. You may only pick one.

>I enjoy helping other people.
>I am hard working and detail-oriented.

Attached: crab.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

How do I explain a 10-12 month gap?

The boss was a faggot

I hate this shit, I had to fill out a full psychological questionaire to stack shelves at Tesco (Basically Walmart in the UK) and the results came back that I wouldn't be a good fit for this team.

THE JOB IS JUST PUTTING THINGS ON SHELVES WHO CARES IF I'M FRIENDLY

what pisses me off, is that the average person here will get hounded for having a gap in their employment history, but some roastie that has a history of travelling for fucking months at a time wont get asked the same question or the interviewer thinks that travelling is a reasonable excuse for a gap. someone who does this shit is prone to quit their job again and travel for a year because apparently theres no cure for the "travel bug"

>muh wanderlust

>I am hard working and detail-oriented

fuck other people, you help them out at your work and they never return the favour

I'm almost there, I haven't had a job since December 2013, I don't give a fuck though cause I'll start my own business eventually when I get tired from spending my crypto gains

Question=Your mother sends you to the market with a list of goods to buy. After you finish you find that by mistake a shopkeeper has given you too much money back in exchange for one of the items.

AnswerOne=Return to the store and give the shopkeeper his hard-earned money, explaining to him the mistake

AnswerTwo=Decide to put the extra money to good use and purchase items that would help your family

AnswerThree=Pocket the extra money, knowing that shopkeepers in general tend to overcharge customers anyway

Always drop shit they can't ask about legally. That includes religion, disability, etc... "My NEETitis flared up real fucking bad again"

Tell em you had to suck cock to survive. They don't have the guts to question it.

Ah yes, we've been expecting you, nevearine.

What race is the shopkeeper and what is his place in my context besides his function as a seller of conveniences?

It's better if you say you had to take care of a family member full time for a while.