Thoughts about crypto.com

Thoughts about crypto.com

Any of you fags actually have their debit cards and use crypto to buy things ? 5% cahsback seems too good to be true, is it all a scam ?

Attached: v21v123.jpg (1062x564, 235K)

Its legit. MCO is really gonna help get the normies to use this shit...coinbase is using the plastic too but MCO has been at this for quite some time now.

What are the fees to WITHDRAWL link

There is no cost

This is the only card that you can use LINK to buy stuff as far as i know

Attached: g13123g.png (1108x802, 1.75M)

aren't their card only in singapour ?

They never review my KYC sigh

I've emailed them to ask. They told me they'd let me know asap. The fee isn't listed on their site yet.

If anyone signs up help me out and use my referral code 3l4lvcz2sj

Never use ref link that you dont know is valid. This is mine, 40$ and i have this many left. Enjoy biz.

Attached: 20190611_161019.jpg (1080x1224, 552K)

These cards are pointless. You're giving them your crypto, turning it into cash, then buying stuff with it. And you have to hodl their shitcoin if you want any perks.

The only potential benefit would be if LINK moons and you're worth millions but don't want to cash out quick and alert the tax man. But then your precious linkies aren't safe so it's not worth it.

Perks of the free card are very nice also. No need to hold anything bro.

I sold... I doubt this will ever make it to burgerland.

Did you even look at what the free card has before making that comment?

You get 1% cash back in exchange for your private keys. Pretty shit deal.

You get 0% and have to pay fee in exchange of your private keys with bank that you are using for daily basis

Just deposit small amount of your stack

Why would I deposit my crypto so I could get garbage perks worse than any credit card I own?

do you get to pay with crypto or 5% cashback with your jewbank ?

nah nvm him, just whiner and poor one due many credit cards

i move a lot of money using crypto, and this might be a cool solution for something i want to achieve.

i am about to use your ref code, is there any benefit for me to use the code?

Dont’t do it, use mine instead 9W3432YR56 .

3 months ago I did the referral with a random 100$ link I found online, aparently I will be able to withdraw the 100$ in a few days... I'm really skeptical about this... They will probably block me from retreiving the money with a kyc or something like that... how can they keep this up if thousands of ppl withdraw the free money without using their service?

Nah no one is going to block you, its yours. Crypto.com have lots of income from people using app. They invest their capital, lend it to 3rd parties like banks. +200m pure cash in their bank account lol. Blockchain.com is giving away few 100m worth of stellar, coinbase earn is giving away also. Its very small amount compared to what they have or lose with it. Big players also that stay in platform will pay for your 100$ sooner or later.

USA about to be added, this is huge. I wonder if the ongoing rally is because of this

“We’re not talking quarters, we’re not talking months, we’re talking weeks right now. We’ve got literally 3, 4 minor items that we need to tick off before the launch date is announced. We already have something in mind, we think you’ll like it, but please, stay calm, be patient, this is going to be our biggest launch so far, so we want to make sure we get it done right.”

Attached: g4121g.png (1104x1110, 127K)

i got 3% cashback with the sapphire card that's cheap as fuck. only need 500 MCO for it, basically dust. and if you get more than 3% with your current credit card, great for you, move on. i only get it with this one so i'm using it

Not to mention you have to sit in fiat