FTM will be 25 cents by mainnet

mark my words. I was here for holochain. I know my shit.

Attached: 2BF1434F-6902-4FA4-8E6B-B62C69340840.jpg (1200x705, 72K)

You think so because of the hype. the general feeling of the coin or what?

Attached: 70224_10.jpg (1280x1920, 1.55M)

he is a faggot who posts photos of will smith, how can he ever know

Never use photos of nigger you dumb nigger.

the new ETH!

BASED
FUCKING
WILL

holochain vibes

Have u done any research at all? If so you would know its THE chain. I don't see a better tech in crypto.

FTM will be 1$ in two months! If not please email me for refunds!

Fantom will be top 50 soon. Still hasn't had binance pump yet

um yeah it just did

>I was here for holochain
Congratulations, you're a flaming newfaggot.

Holo was a couple months ago faggot. Also Holo is not attached heavily to a bunch of chink scammers.
If you think Dubai is gonna use a block chain and not a centralized closed system to power their cities infrastructure you are unironically retarded .
Sell or enjoy the bleed for the next 8 months.

Attached: 1521012163760.png (1567x1253, 188K)

dubai news this week, mainnet next month, fantom looks very solid today and whoever isn't in yet will regret it multiple times

>bunch of chink scammers
this shows that you don't know anything about the team

>thinking 50% is all a DAG-based smart contract can do
It's been a day since listing.

The binance pump is over and all coins dump and mainnet. Buying or holding this now is suicide.

this

fuck you op

>what's a partnership pump
>what's a pre mainnet pump

That's the kind of fud I like to see

You’ve been here for 5 months!?

WOWZORZ TEACH YOUR WAYSE WIZE OLDFAG!!

The fact that you think one white dude who they paid to do a couple months worth of development in FTM bags somehow changes the fact that this all started as a scam by scammers that are still prominent team members shows me how little you know about this project.
These slopes are taking you for a ride and if you don't actually realize some gains you might never see them.
Just take some fucking profits faggot.

Attached: 1542432686932.jpg (500x601, 34K)

this is a shitcoin but goddamn i cant believe i missed these pumps
get out faggots before you get chinked

Holochain isnt even worth 1 cent yet

I will take profits when the right time comes, it's not time yet

it was never a scam though, the team had an idea but didn't know how to execute, then members got kicked/ left the team and new competent and talented people got it, next month mainnet

when is the FTM mainnet?

So many salty people on these forums mad that they missed FTM under 200 Sats because the listened to FUD. When FTM is over 1000 sats by Monday. They will be extra salty

Lol you were around for holochain ? Absolute NEWFAG

agreed

this is like a plebbit biztard hybrid answer, I like it.

>couple of months ago
>not a newfag

>
>The fact that you think one white dude who they paid to do a couple months worth of development in FTM bags somehow changes the fact that this all started as a scam by scammers that are still prominent team members shows me how little you know about this project.
>These slopes are taking you for a ride and if you don't actually realize some gains you might never see them.
>Just take some fucking profits faggot.

this shit right here Jow Forums, is what you always need to ignore, this is FUD without evidence, always always always DYOR and trust in your picks

Worth buying at the low of binance dump or has the party bus already left on this one?

its gonna pull a holo and 4-5x in the next mo. def scoop some cheap

>forums
FTM is literally 100% newfags experience babbys first pump and dump

Moving some BTC into Binance tomorrow, will grab some