QASH holders getting discounts on Telegram public offering

You know the drill Jow Forums, buy now, sell a week before the ICO....
thamk me you faggots

Attached: tlgr.jpg (716x876, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liquid.com/gram/
liquid.com?affiliate=AcLujhS484737
cointelegraph.com/news/what-to-make-of-leaked-telegram-ico-white-paper
help.liquid.com/user-account/basic-account
liquid.com?affiliate=saD5TEkf86016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also official ann proof of no larp from Liquid
liquid.com/gram/

seriously???? BSV threads and LINK meme threads spreading like a metastasis while serious Jow Forumsnissmen get ingored....
i fucking shilled you FTM a few days ago at 2550sats and a scalp on nebl (pica related).

Attached: nblmd.jpg (1275x642, 183K)

Biz retarded

what are you, new?

Attached: explode.webm (852x480, 920K)

anny comments on this anons?
do you think geting a bag now and selling a week before is a good idea?
the news has started breaking out like an hour ago, also not many people have accounts on liquid so it will take some time before people get in....i just hope something unpredictable doesn't happen with the ico since that would dump QASH into the ground.

godman the ui on that pos exchange is garbage.....why dont they do something about it?

Exclusive to verified Liquid.com customers. Please use a poor user's affiliate link if you haven't signed up yet:

liquid.com?affiliate=AcLujhS484737

>pointless token

do we know anything about this token other than it's from telegram?

Nigger whats so bad about ui?

looks like a fucking 90' vidya

Heres an article about the token and leaked whitepaper
cointelegraph.com/news/what-to-make-of-leaked-telegram-ico-white-paper
Supply 5,000,000,000 at potential 0.10c price, pretty interesting. They have a huge userbase and if they pull off half of what they're trying it could be enormous. Have to get verified at liquid and then get USD on there and wait till a week before launch to know what you're buying for what cost. Has to be potentially one of the best new gen real world crypto opportunities.

You plebs know chat in setting you can change styles?

Attached: 1559560555381.jpg (777x437, 55K)

Takes 1 to 2 days to get verified if with skype verification some people did it in same day

blablabla Telegram blockchain, blablabla scalability, blablabla decentralization, 200mil existing users blablabla, Telegram, TELEGRAM..
I couldnt give less of a fuck about the ICO, all i know is its going to cause a lot of hype since it has been talked about since 2017....
and if the hype goldrush starts and people get discounts if they are quash holders than holding qash is like selling shovels...

also look what IEOs have done to the price of BNB.....well this is the mother of all IEOs so the effect of it on the token value + the fact it is only a 50mil mcap exchange token on a japanese financial regulator regulated exchange that got chosen by the biggest IEO up to date will make it moon...
i might be wrong though....but thats my reasoning
would like to hear some feedback and criticque

Btw Liquid have basic account without kyc with some limits help.liquid.com/user-account/basic-account

In a case of referal train, guys:

liquid.com?affiliate=saD5TEkf86016

please guys dont create referal trains in this thread....were talking about speculating on QASH (or potentialy on the ICO itself)

Sounds completely logical, but this is fuking crypto.

Its already up 25% better hurry

30%

ICO itself is very shady, and initial mc is way high. But we will surely see hype train.

idk its probably going to dip a bit so i think theres no need to fomo in but i think longterm it should go up for the next 2-3 weeks so try to get in at a relatively comfy price (or maybe ladder limit orders so you get a good average)

>ICO itself is very shady, and initial mc is way high. But we will surely see hype train.
idk desu, they are accepting only usd and usdc and ar giving you the money back if it doesnt go live until october 30...and also it's telegram - they wont just pull an exit scam....
i dont care about investing in an 1.7bil ico but im sure other people will (eaven finex leo token did a 2x) and speculating on QUASH being a lowcap makes much more sense than buying the ico....

HAHAHAHAH THIS IS A SCAM AND A TOTAL BS LMFAO

OP'S A TARD OR A PAJEET SCAMMER.

Telegram is going to get fucked just like Kik. Also lol@any retards here buying this Telegram shitcoin already valued in the billions.

why is it a scam?
i provided all the sources....