P U M P

Attached: 20190611_034928.jpg (1440x486, 184K)

Nice, more fake money to support an absolutely absurd price.

This will end well

This

Wow people still believe in this shit. Just let crypto die already.

FUCK YOU. What could simply go wrong?

Wow original idea. I haven't seen this 1000 times over past 3 years.

what if i told you that bitfinex was forced to sell their btc holdings they got using tether?
by printing more, once again, they're violating laws once again and will end with the closure of bitfinex

YOU ARE ALL RETARDED. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG. IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, THEY JUST PRINT MORE TETHER. You clearly haven't thought about this long enough.

9200 by July right boys haha *nervously begins to masturbate* right boys lmao

I would say you have no idea what you're talking about. No one could force them to sell bitcoin.

YEEEEEEHAAAAW

Attached: 733D5DAC-34E9-40C6-BD7D-549D73EA7CD9.jpg (1636x2144, 671K)

you're the definition of delusional...
what they're doing is specified as money laundering, whether you like it or not

STOP THE TETHER SCAM PRINTING MACHINE

HOLY FUCK

Closed all my shorts.

>yfw Sakura's Prophecy was done by bitfinex

>mfw I found an user who's into mutal masturbation

Sup bro *still nervously masturbating* yknow, its not gay as long as we don't look deeply into each others eyes *motions you to climb into bed by patting said bed on the side thats empty* you cumming or what*looks deeply in your eyes*

pump it, pump it up my ass, give me your cum bull

Attached: WojacBTC1.1.png (181x220, 64K)

10K BTC INC

Attached: fdg34.jpg (730x783, 211K)

You two anons are made for each other.

Attached: AB8ABFF7-4DD2-4C41-8B7C-F1E616A42DF1.png (420x420, 329K)

You're...absolutely right.

Sup bro *still nervously masturbating in bed* that other fag didn't reply *looks deeply in your eyes* you cumming or what

not yet, i am cumming when you cum

*bites lower lip* hold on babe *drops the nervous act that he uses to lure in unsuspecting anons* you're mine for the next 5 minutes*begins furiously masturbating...angrily*

I once stuck my dick into a dead frog’s mouth, felt really slimy and good. Better than fapping.

*raises head, startled that a newcummer has arrived in his bedroom* you cumming bro*stares deeply in your eyes