Where does smart money put their money?

Attached: 43181627.png (300x269, 33K)

Single mothers

Into gold and onto ships that will deliver the gold payload to the moon where normies will never reach it. Their status as your wealthy overlords will be cemented due to the fact that their wealth is now impossible to steal, and only they are rich enough to physically access it.

if a mother is single it means that i had sex with her

>boom
markets
>bust
"priceless"(kek) art

So you're saying invest in the private prison industry?

OP look no further than Fantom and Coti. Rich sandniggers partnered with these Koreans from Fantom to use their tech to make smart cities.
Coti got partnerships with Line (one of Asia's biggest payment providers) and motherfucking VISA. THEY HAVE FUCKING CREDITCARDS READY user

How about fresh water user? With climate change is it a relevevant investment?

>climate change
get off here you commie faggot

also, 95% of fresh water is already owned by jews

>Climate change
Good one.
I'd invest in some company doing water purification tech. There's plenty of water in the world, you just can't drink / use it.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

JEW PROJECTS LIKE COTI.

>>> Gook projects not bad either. Nice pumps. i have
a secret one and starts withhhh MmmmMmmm

OH NO NOOOOOO

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Bum

>yfw big Water is actively working to push the climate change agenda so that people develop a fear of fresh water loss and buy their products instead of just buying filtration units to use with rainwater like a logical person

Hello ugly pepe coti and chromia

Back to pol you faggot tin foil hatters

How about a place which has seen less and less rainfall like the state of California? How do you want to filter rainwater if there is no rainwater sir

Attached: BB3B2F24-C8E5-4D6B-90FD-29C9991861F0.jpg (655x527, 59K)

BSV

Looked into Coti and I do like their payment ecosystem platform. Looking further into it, thanks user

Stupid user pump in coti do some research

In a place where there is low rainwater, you double down on pushing the climate change agenda so that retards dont realize either 1) there's an entire ocean full of water sitting next to them that they can filter or 2) they live in a fucking desert and it was already hot and low rainfall beforehand. Their belief that they can see the results of the change makes them buy into your lies.

Trying to make clean water out of seawater is really hard and expensive user. It's not economically viable. How about this user?

It is economically viable and there's actually this cool thing called condensation that you can take advantage of.

Condensation would not be able to provide enough for the million of people in the state of California tho.

back to your commie corecuck event newfag faggot

Attached: r2qdwb5yyupz.jpg (640x853, 85K)

How do you know?

PUY IN YOUR ASS MOFO AND PISS OUT COTI AND THEN EAT IT AND HOLD

W
T
F
Is this user....... Please pass me the bleach

Attached: 5CE877F7-D137-44B6-A9BE-B76A3CE6B9D1.jpg (236x231, 9K)