Aware me on $VIDT

Why is this supposed to be good ?

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (301x167, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a)
youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo
about.v-id.org/rembrandt/).
about.v-id.org/bru/#exchange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It turns tokens that aren't needed into money for people who don't listen to Biz

so you think it's a shitcoin ?

bump

Airbus is not a meme.

Just buy it and hold it and watch as it goes up.

Clearly, I've only doubled my money like 4 times since march. Please avoid at all costs

1. Tokens are bought back by the company for the validation wallet. There is already a 200% increase in transactions perceptible in the validation wallet.
(etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a)

2. A top exchange is coming in Q3. This provides a lot of publicity.

3. A new partner will be presented on June 19, hype is building up around this token.

4. People keep FUD'ing this project because the token would not be necessary. This is not true, the token is used for payment purposes, wallet KYC, to store the fingerprint or a file and to provide transparency for investors. These tokens can be traded for some real company shares in 2020. Passive income, here we come.

5. The hype alone is enough for an easy 10x in the coming days / weeks.

6. Market cap is 2 fucking mil.

Reasonable predictions? Are we going to see $5 - $7 by mid 2020?

What, you mean that this thing is being used more than IOTA or ADA Cardano??? Fuck off PAJEEET!

What in the world are you on?

explain

There's a huge sell wall right before 0.00060, so at least someone is keeping it lower to accumulate.

VIDT is finally getting the exposure on reviewers and youtube that biz was hoping it would get back in April.

This isn't the top, it's going to retest the 0.0005 resistance, and eventually the all time high (probably after the Q3 exchange listing) which means at least 2x from here, anything beyond that is a lot of speculation from shils...

A short term correction is probably coming after the announcement on the 19th but that's only going to bring it back down to this level and last long enough to accumulate more before the Q3 exchange listing pump.

Just get in already if you're interested, and if you think it's crap skip it.

Anything else ?

I am talking about fundamental analysis, LONG TERM, not short term, looking to hold it for a few years.

bump

I mean, any of the altcoins are 100% speculation if you're playing long.

A big company could swoop in and use it's connections to do what VIDT does, and VIDT's Nikola Tesla project gets Edison'ed right from under their noses. Or it could be worth a billion dollars. It's just gambling at that point so it's whatever you want to risk.

Attached: Document Validation.jpg (750x500, 126K)

I see, but you think they are legit ?

I feel like the project is kinda good

What exactly makes a certain project better than others?

Compared to other coins at that market cap, yes, it's one of the most promising ones.

But to be fair it doesn't have to be legit to benefit from, long as you get out before it's too late.

Keep in mind that this sort of thing is like playing poker, you've got to be able to read the feelings of other people and see which way the wind is blowing. Don't try to get in at the very bottom and get out at the very top because you'll almost never hit it right on, it would be like winning a lottery. Take your gains, don't get greedy, rinse and repeat when it corrects or you see something better. Don't get stuck in a position where you it has to moon just to recoup your losses.

checked but you're ignorant and coping the token literally is needed or else the whole thing doesn't even work

So, basically youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

First they don't monetize themselve as a currency like Monero

and then they solve a real issues.

i think he was being ironic

That'd be sarcasm, in case you didn't catch on.

*advertize

token not needed. prove me wrong.

I am looking to HOLD it.

Neck yourself

why so rude ?

bump

what more do you want to know

are you knowledgable on the project ?

THE FUCKING TOKEN WILL BE CONVERTIBLE TO SHARES IN THE COMPANY ITSELF BY THE END OF THE YEAR. ANY FAGGOT SAYING THE TOKEN IS WORTHLESS ARE LYING FAGGOTS

Saying that the token is not needed is weak FUD. From the website:

"The V-ID Token (VIDT) is what makes validations possible. V-ID appoints wallets to issuing organizations containing a balance of VIDT.

Every time an organization validates a file a VIDT transaction is made which records all necessary details (filetype, validation location, timestamp, identity). The VIDT token used in the transaction will be reducted from the validating organization's wallet."

This is a Dutch project and I did some digging. Mainly the claim that they validated a Rembrandt painting on the blockchain (about.v-id.org/rembrandt/). This is legit. When you google "Rembrandt Blockchain" you'll hit many mainstream Dutch news outlets that wrote about it. Furthermore I checked if the notary that oversaw the process and the arthouse that owns the painting were legit... they are. I also checked out the address of the headquarters, which is located in Zwijndrecht. This is a 15 minute drive for my home and on my way to work. The building hosts multiple companies but I was able to confirm they are actually present there. I was also able to find them on the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK, pic related). Currently checking out the linkedIn profiles of the team, some of them went to the same uni as me.

I'm convinced this project is legit. Now I've seen legit projects gone to shit before, but with this mcap and the use case they fulfill I feel like making a wager. I just wish the shilling here on Jow Forums wasn't so fucking obnoxious because that shit is REALLY off putting for potential interested minds. Everytime I read "don't be a kid, buy some VIDT" I literally physically cringe.

Attached: vid.png (847x488, 31K)

>I'm convinced this project is legit. Now I've seen legit projects gone to shit before, but with this mcap and the use case they fulfill I feel like making a wager. I just wish the shilling here on Jow Forums wasn't so fucking obnoxious because that shit is REALLY off putting for potential interested minds. Everytime I read "don't be a kid, buy some VIDT" I literally physically cringe.

you do realize that quote is a pasta right? people replace the last bit with their coin and make it rhyme

Thats me, buddy.
Ill move the wall a bit higher, lets say 0.000611
Just for you.

Does Reddit/Twitter/YouTube/... know about this memecoin yet?

Holding a modest 20k VIDT and wondering when to cash in.

MVP!

To be honest, when the price gets closer to my sell order, Ill remove it.
My end goal is to sell at 20 mil mcap minimum.
Meanwhile trying to accumulate more, dont even know if my small wall (lets be real) even has an effect on anyone lol

A whale just has to sneeze at this to make it go 10x over.

Thanks for the infos

brah

have you visited the HQ to 100% confirmed they are there ?

Posting from my mobile now...

I saw a plaque on the wall with the company names hosted by that building. They are there. That's the same address registered with the chamber of commerce. It checks out.

Ah I figured posting from another device would give me another ID. TIL.

about.v-id.org/bru/#exchange

You are linking the roadmap why?

im still trying to go all in, no ones selling so its hard to fill limit orders

If it's just a few I'd market buy, you'll almost certainly still make up the difference before a correction

Bump before bed

sweet dreams cuntflap

Achoo!
(just market sold 100k)

thanks dude