RSR

Is this going to make me rich? be honest.

Attached: 930d7b1f-e388-41fe-9c61-05ba152df57e.jpg (1080x1051, 132K)

Yes

yes hodl for a few month = lambertino

yes a stable coin will make you rich

thanks, just bought 100k

RVRSR is the stablecoin silly.

i kept 5 mil as suicide insurance but would be reeeeeally surprised if this was going anywhere. if so though, it'll be worth a lot. just like holo, but with higher chances of succeeding

RSR reminds me a bit of Holo which is my other large hold...

follow the money men

Go all in now with the smart money. RSR doesn't even have a subleddit.

You only need 100K RSR to make it since it's likely to hit $10 eoy.

what happened is a twitter shill (MacBTC) got paid by MMto pump this and then they turned off the bots = IEO fags made a quick 5x everyone else is down 50%. Dead on arrival desu. I will be honest, i *nearly* fell for the shills too but i had a bad gut feeling about the soiboy team and didn't have any FIAT before the crash. When I had the FIAT i said fuck those prices i won't FOMO, lucky me. Just sad what happened don't expect the big names to do anything...

Kek how dare you to even mention those two in one sentence. Kys pajeets. HOT shits all over this supply scam stable coin #6849.

it tells me enough that pajeets are all the time lying and saying shit like "RSR will ne stable at $1, buy now for 100x" when in fact the other token RSV is the one pegged to $1. RSR can go to $0.0000bros don't fall for them

>100b supply
>$10 eoy would be a trillion dollar mcap
I hold 100k RSR just in case, but jesus user

i expect x10 at least eoy

have you not done the math for its current market cap or are you just pretending to be retarded

Attached: cute thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Do you know how those 100B we're distributed?

Circulating supply is 6B.

Investors bought them timelocked at a price that's way too high? I don't actually know I'm just assuming.

Explain to me why I'm a huge gay retard and anything beyond a 10x is actually plausible in the near term.

Attached: gay retard.jpg (250x226, 21K)

yeah that's the problem. If the marketcap was like this and the circulating supply would be 60B. Well in that case, it would be a super coin.
Now, the potential ROI is questionable.

>Is this going to make me rich? be honest.

Seems too good to be true, kinda like LINK. Do you honestly think it's this easy to get rich? I think you know the answer yourself even without asking. Bitcoin and Ethereum were exceptions, basically like winning the lottery or something. People who got into them early were insanely lucky. Things like that don't just happen every year, year after year it was more like once in a lifetime type of thing.

TLDR: Sure, you might get a 5x out of this or something but it probably won't make you "rich".

x5 will do for sure.

when i gets on other exchanges esp with coinbase connection it will x10 at least.

>who backs bla bla bla
so what? these fuckers backed 328953 projects that never managed to make anything useful at all. experienced venture capitalists mostly get it wrong and expect to mostly get it wrong, in return for those sick gains when they do get it right.

This. You can only lose a maximum of 100% of your investment in a project but if you get lucky one good investment can give you a 1000000%.

whats the current market cap?

yeah but if they think its going to shit you can be sure they will pump it to get their investment back

Market Cap
$15,629,203
24 Hour Trading Vol
$3,408,321
24h Low / 24h High
$0.00245745 / $0.00260733
Available Supply
6,248,353,675 / 100,000,000,000

yeah, that's a no from me.
this guy is absolutely right. when something scams this many new bagholders into a loss right out of the gate it is the end. this shit is dead.

It hasn't even moved since being on idex for 2 weeks. The huobi release was a complete nightmare. Nobody wants to touch this and it is has an awful reputation already. The VC investors bought in at 1/10th of current price and will dump in 6 months. It'll also take forever to hit big exchanges because the team doesn't want SEC issues. They're also only needed for literal third world shit holes and people on the team itself publicly admit they don't trust their project. Everything that looked good about it is actually working against it once you do your own research.

>thinking thiel and co paid money for this
RSR did most definitely give thiel a large stack of RSR for free. win-ein for both, RSR can get his ne to market the dhizcoin and thiel has free money. It's literally braindead not to do it his way, because it gives RSR some bargaining power to reduce equity cost of capital (at zero real cost) considering they minted tokens out of thin air.

and this is how all advisors get paid btw my summerfags

Screencapping this post

See ya in Q2 when RSD launches and you're buying my bags rajeet.

Attached: Capture.png (914x117, 9K)

any links to back this up?

kek. i've been threatened with the screencaps by you faggots so many times. never has it ever come back to bite me. how much money did you lose on VEN retard?

>he doesnt know coinbase is launching its own stablecoin usdc in 85 countries this summer
rekt

coinbase is the only investor with no tokens i.e they have equity in the actual company. Don't ask me what that means

>Peter Thiel accepts tokens in return for his public endorsement of this project, like an NBA player shilling burgers in a McDonald's commercial, he's not actually an investor

How stupid are you to believe this?

>mention those two in one sentence
the sentence made perfect sense. i said rsv had a higher chance of succeeding than holochain. it's not as incredibly unlikely that a variety of people are going to use this stablecoin as that anyone actually uses fucking holochain, if you think otherwise, i wish you good luck, you'll need it. not saying this isn't a shittoken though, anything besides btc and maybe eth is a huge shitcoin

quick reminder that it is in RSR's best interest to give away tokens instead of equity. the capital cost of equity is way lower this way and the name is just a marketing gag anyways. god how new are you fags i have seen this shit happen since 2014 dude. even billionaires like roger ver are selling their name for tokens google it

>he doesn't know
i promise you will do a hero in 18 months max

The point is that he invested money--they didn't 'give away' the tokens, he paid for them.
Roger Ver is a lucky stooge compared to Thiel

prove it with a screencap.

i actually don't know what you're talking about, but if you're implying something about hot or rsv, i have 5 mil rsv and 10 mil hot as suicide stack that i kept after selling most of my positions in nice profit. there is always some retarded shit happening with shitcoins in crypto, and i'm taking my chances. still, absolute shitcoins

Attached: hot.png (1200x304, 28K)

just 10 million HOT ??? summerfag confirmed

Attached: IMG_20190510_105739.jpg (375x419, 103K)

based

100 Mil is a suicide stack

Attached: 1557139429582.jpg (334x506, 40K)

still waiting on proof btw

looks like this shit will never pump
getting justed on this shit

you're right, suicide stack is the wrong word, why would i suicide kek
i'm already certain to make it with the amount of btc i have in cold storage
funny money meme stack would be a better way to call it

The fact that you even know that RSR exists means you are already a part of a high IQ elite minority

no, but it will make you poo on the streets

ive done my DYOR. I hold rsr. I will make it. You can too. The end.