Insider here. Contrary to their official statements...

Insider here. Contrary to their official statements, Coinbase is building two new crypto marketplaces: decentralised and security token exchanges. They plan to launch these this year. You heard it here first.

Attached: coinbase.png (1160x1160, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starkdex.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>decentralised
They have no appropriate scaling solution for this.

What protocol are they using for their decentralized exchange?

chainlink $1000 eoy

Unf

Attached: 861373725412.png (303x508, 130K)

OmiseGo.

They do, it'll have to be a third party solution. Hence my previous question.

probably the one based off the token they fucking sell.

Why do you think Coinbase Ventures funded MATIC?

Attached: 1560017484943.jpg (227x222, 6K)

hint: check some of the recent contributors to OMG's github.

i've said too much. cap this biz.

Checked

0x? Probably, there are better solutions though but I bet you are right.

>What protocol are they using for their decentralized exchange?

DESU I have no clue. I'll keep the Jow Forums updated once I find out more details.

Jesus Christ every time....

Did you or someone you know hear this at the san francisco meeting?

to waste money. also, matic "launching" is just the shitty pos chain that's supposed to be a parent chain in the future. Who cares might as well announce they're making a tendermint sidechain. they have made nothing of value so far and are still woozy about the theory of how they're going to succeed with their long term scaling plan.
coinbase are brainlets. at least the CEO is (130-140iq) and the people I saw when they did an office tour video are except for that one 35-40yo lady and some asian dude but they probably have no say in anything.
OmiseGo isn't ready for such a high throughput application. All plasma variants proposed so far are also either long finality time at high scaling, or centralized.

How is this big news?

>2 more exchanges
Thank God; I was worried we were going to run out of those

Chainlinks threshold signatures - scaling solution solved.

Computation will be done on the oracle layer and the answer writtin to the blockchain saving gas fees ($3000 to $1, LINKs last example) and letting the mainchain scale.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1558958521522.jpg (755x687, 189K)

There is no such thing as a dex. Does coinbase have employees? Yes? Then it’s not decentralized brainlets

>He doesn't know coinbase can add the UI of their choice on top of a privacy focused decentralized interoperability virtual machine.
Do some more research user.

Thanks user. Is Coinbase ever going to release a US-based debit card? Someone told me they had shift but that seems to be out of biz....

put me in the screen cap!

Attached: 1520449975681.png (800x1200, 1.44M)

Nash have the solution

>coinbase can add
Oh so they can just arrest the ceo and all employees one by one until coinbase turns it off. People run dexs. They are all centralized and can be choked under heel. Don’t deny reality.

So what? If coinbase gets arrested and everyone has to exit scam, all the people using their UI still has their funds under their own wallets. It won't affect the users at all except they'll have to find a new UI or make their own. That's the beauty of it, no one but you is in charge of the funds.

Im sure coinbase/any human will endure daily fines and imprisonment for muh token free dumb. Good luck.

Fuh-king-checked

Buy 0x or be poor

That's great but how do I make money off this?

BOOM

Attached: 054BC12F-858C-4ABE-9F02-5360A911908D.png (1334x750, 1.52M)

starkdex.io/

I also got called a nigger faggot here for the first time. I believe you.

stupid fuck

need more info (screenshot?) because this would give OMG the potential to go Ethereum 2017 moon mission numbers if true.

>american company
>making a DEX

lmao are you high?
The second this was a rumor they would have got raided on money laundering auspices.
It either won't be a dex or your just a faggot liar so which is it.

How is this possibru?
Checked.